• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Roleplays within!

A Finnish Boot

Seeking RP!
Roleplay Availability
Hello! I'm Finn, and I'm looking for some new rp partners! (Both long and short term!) Most of my partners have left the platform over the years, our rps ended, or they've died off due to my absence(which shouldn't be an issue anymore now), so I am looking for new partners! I have a few plot ideas to choose from, and I am open to all sorts of other it's, so long as they involve pregnancy!

Fantasy plot: You are the princess of Mot. You are due to be coronated soon, though first your parents insist you must find a spouse. You have shown no interest in the suitors they have provided so far, as your character is secretly seeing my character. We are unable to take our relationship public due to separation of class. Things take a dangerous turn when you find out you are with child, my child. The penalty for pregnancy outside of marriage is public execution, and the roleplay is focused on how to handle the news and what ends up happening to us.

Slice-of-life: we dated for a couple years in college, but then we split up. You wanted to see other people, and we agreed to part ways. We haven't spoken in three months, and you sent me a text telling me you would like to meet up to discuss something important. You have found out recently that you are expecting our unplanned child, and we have to determine what to do. This roleplay will take a dark and unexpected turn, so be prepared!

Fandoms: Legend of Zelda, Kingdom Hearts, Starwars.

Feel free to ask any questions!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back