Experiences Roleplaying Raves

Onmyoji Onmyoji Imma keep singing this roleplay's praises haha
No problem :D, especially since the ooc chats + rp make me feel the same!

🤔You know, I never really thought about that, but it's true. Our characters are finding themselves being pulled apart. Too many lies, too much betrayal and heartache.

Right! And in our case, the original canon only gave us hints and "flashes" of events of those characters' lives so there is bound to be a time where you kinda have to... Fill in the blanks with what you have.

Haha yes Crayons Crayons this child is getting all the love!

My dear dear Godchild!! 🤗 I would love to read this RP... but I'm just glad to know you are having so much fun slash heartbreak with it. 💖

I don't see why it's an unpopular pairing, it is practically canon after all. Or possibly is canon - kinda hard to tell.

My dear dear Godchild!! 🤗 I would love to read this RP... but I'm just glad to know you are having so much fun slash heartbreak with it. 💖

I don't see why it's an unpopular pairing, it is practically canon after all. Or possibly is canon - kinda hard to tell.
I wouldn't mind if Onmyoji doesn't mind lol.

Hmm, well... ao3 has seen a spike in xiyao antis on the xiyao tags so... Yeah... Really annoying stuff. so take of that what you will.
It's difficult to tell in the book cuz wwx takes the spotlight. In CQL though... oop

ahaha I don't know. I feel awkward about people reading my rp XD That's why I only do them in PM and not threads.

Anyway, let's stop here before we hijack the thread. 🙃
I mean, it's still related to the praise to the rp, but let's not stray too much from the main topic.

I accidentally knocked this off the front page, so hopefully this post will put it back!

I just wanted to come here and rave about how much fun it is to RP with my RP buddy of five years (not on this site). He's been doing less RP because he's writing some books n that, but my god, he is the most fun person to RP with ever.

The comedy has been top notch all the way through.
He plays lots of different character types.
He GMs stuff.
He schemes and plots with me.
He writes good.
He writes antagonists for my characters and then messes with them.

I was reading back through some of our early RP and it reminded me just how much fun those characters and that story were and how easily we worked together from the word go. The posts where each of us would up the ante just to see what the other one would do, or where we'd roll dice to decide what happened and a bunch of ridiculous things occurred, (His one character has super bad luck with the dice for some reason).

So people, once you find players you love to RP with, stick to them like motherfreakin' glue and appreciate the heck out of them!!

That reminded me, I have irl friend that once we decided to rp with. It was the craziest and funniest rp I ever did. So ridiculous that I can't think of it without laughing.
When that friend had birthday, I made a gift that was a direct reference to the rp. Other guests didn't understand why I gave such a weird gift but my friend did. And said it was one of the most original presents he got. He really loved it. The gift was as ridiculous as the rp but WE BOTH KNEW. lol

That reminded me, I have irl friend that once we decided to rp with. It was the craziest and funniest rp I ever did. So ridiculous that I can't think of it without laughing.
When that friend had birthday, I made a gift that was a direct reference to the rp. Other guests didn't understand why I gave such a weird gift but my friend did. And said it was one of the most original presents he got. He really loved it. The gift was as ridiculous as the rp but WE BOTH KNEW. lol

I once did a roleplay with some irl friends and one of them made me a birthday card with an awesome drawing of my character on it. It was The Best.

She was a bona fide awesome artist as well.

Quick shout out to all of my roleplaying friends- you know who you are. 💗 Thank you for your endless amount of patience and dedication to our stories.

I basically wrote an introduction post for a roleplay that doesn't exist yet and I am really proud of the writing!

The amount of rp angst I woke up to made me want to go cry in the corner. Not to mention the characters seriously need a hug.

Not really something happening in a RP, but I only joined the site recently and I'm really happy with the RPs I've been plotting with people! I took a really long break from RP and it's nice to know that I haven't changed for the worse.

I can't believe that I'm saying this but

I caught up with all of my roleplay replies! I can totally fit two more roleplays into my schedule

For the first time in weeks, I finally feel like I’m not causing delays for any of my roleplays.

I just posted in a RP I haven't posted in since the 20th... oof. Not lying when I say I have the loveliest RP partners...

4D9E21F2-6AC3-41BE-B57E-AA3D8A2BA15E.jpeg

Okay, so sorry to resurrect this thread again. But I just have to rave about the awesome roleplay I’m in where OOC discussions like this happen. Thank you so much CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow for this chaos.

Ah yes, highlights...

I guess the best moment of my life in an RP is when I'm super excited to RP with someone. The idea is awesome, the characters have so much potential in interactions together, and then when the first few introductory posts come in *chef's kiss* it's amazing. Then when something funny happens or is cringy, it makes me giggle so much. XD RPing when I love the RP itself as a whole and how much potential it has, it fills me with bliss. It's amazing.

There have been countless times where this has happened and I can't exactly pinpoint any one of them. XD But I shall try to share an experience:

In a My Hero Academia RP on another site, we are in the middle of the Sports Festival. Reading about the battles was really cool and I wanted to bring my character back, as I had taken a long hiatus from that site. I was accepted back in and was able to fight. The two fights my character had was amazing! I absolutely loved it. I love writing the mentality and the thoughts and the determination of my characters in a fight. I feel the same adrenaline rush, the endorphins, and sometimes I sympathize a little too much on their pain. While it isn't as much as I could get from an actual fight, it still felt amazing due to me not being an adrenaline junkie. I felt like I was having the time of my life fighting and I just XD I just can't. XD it was so fun. Even after my character lost in the second round, it was amazing.

I love tournament RPs and battling in general. XD

Finally sent off a 3000+ word post I'd been working on for nearly three months and what a rush, what a relief!

(Just fyi my normal post length is around 500 words... so this was an insane mammoth for me.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back