• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Roleplaying Helluva Boss or Hazbin Hotel

XxAcesn_SpadesxX

"When you are young, they assume you know nothing"
alastor-hazbin-hotel.gif
Hey, you! Yes, you! If you are up for a RP (Helluva Boss or Hazbin Hotel)- you're looking in the right place! :D
I play (in HB) Blitz (the o is silent) and in Hazbin, I play Alastor.
So, once again- if ya wanna join- feel free to!

Thanks again~

View attachment 1115172
Hey, you! Yes, you! If you are up for a RP (Helluva Boss or Hazbin Hotel)- you're looking in the right place! :D

Thanks again~
I’m interested, are you okay with blitz x oc? If now we could possibly figure something out. I’ve been looking for a helluva boss rp for a while!

View attachment 1115172

Thanks again~
Are you still looking to play Alastor? If so, I've been looking for Hazbin writers! What's your typical post length?

If you’re still lookin’ by any chance, with the latest episodes I’d really enjoy playing Lucifer! I enjoyed he and Alastor’s little rivalry quipping, so i could be fun to play more on that.

Ah.. I should've mentioned that I was already doing 3 rps at once at the moment. But I will let you know when I'm available..

Haha... already doing 3 rps!

1. Fizzarolli x Oc- Helluva/Hazbin crossover thing

2. Radiodust

3. BABTQFTIM, in which I'm doing with you, Fluffy Cookies.. Lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Back