• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Roleplay

justbree96

Hello Everyone!
My name is Bree and I am 23 years old! I am looking for a female roleplaying partner. I am not very picky with most things all I do ask if that is for a fair partner! We make everything equal for each of us please! I am always open to communication from the other person! I am very open to any type of role-plays to a maximum but I do want us to have a plot at least something to go based on. These are the main fandoms I want to try and rp from!
-Naruto
-Demon Slayer
-Attack On Titan
-Assassination Classroom
If you have an OC please let me know about them I love hearing about people's characters! ^^ If you don't have one and would like to make one I am more then happy to help as well! I do have some in mind but that's why I love to rp to make them better and to develop ^^ I hope to hear from you soon! Thanks for Reading! ^^

Ah, dang it. This seemed really fun, but I'm a male! Stupid males, ugh.

Yay! Don't worry! I act much more like a female than I do male! I'm more in touch with my feminine side!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back