• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern roleplay

Marco Night

I thought this plot would be really intresting let me know so i had a idea where a child like seven (me) is found by you awourld famous crimminal and decide to take me in as your own and train me to become your sucssor when the times comes let me know my name will be marco just message me name and age and gender and what kind of crimmnal you are theif, gang leader, mafia leader, assain and we can get started

This does sound like an interesting concept. What would you think of your character's mentor being a 25-year-old Robin Hood-like hacker? You could still have various action sequences if you would like, and you could also have more down to earth scenarios where your character is trying to either prove yourself as my character's successor or in the opposite direction, try to have a normal life despite your more questionable upbringing? What do you think?

yeah that sounds awsome im thinking for my charecter after you take me in your sort of like a hero to me so i want to learn all that i can from you and it dosn't have to be to actiony i really just put that in there to select something but am totally up for action

Great! So your character is going to be seven correct? Or is that just the age my character took them in at and they are older now? Do you have any other questions for me?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back