• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Roleplay

Uh.

You've provided us with absolutely zero information about the plot/setting, or anything at all.

It's like, just saying - It's literally close to IMPOSSIBLE to make a character that fits whatever roleplay you made, since we don't know anything about it.

In what, though.

All we know is that: There is a roleplay. It's a custom one, whatever that means. Now I'm not saying I dislike roleplay. I'm saying I don't know whether to take interest.and what character to make when my knowledge is so limited.

"I would like to join." Submits a character

Name: Name

Race: Race

Hair Color: Hair Color

Eye Color: Eye Color

Sexuality: Sexuality

Personality: Personality

History:History 

Other: Other

"I hope I have filled out all the required fields, looking forward to a very custom rp." :P

From the most non-detailed interest check, this abnormality of a thread grew and expanded it's core meaning, evolving into a physical, living, transcendent meme. All hail Pepe the Frog!

cyg13nb6zzlx.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
basically guy made rp invite with no details at all.

There should just be a bunch of people from different universes, who were teleported to an empty planet or something and have no idea what's going on or what they're supposed to do. Seems to fit the theme of this thread.

Been watching this thread for a while cause curiosity is a b****.

I'm totally in if it happens

Users who are viewing this thread

Back