• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Roleplay

Astra sat next to Ackara, glaring at her.

At the Hermes cabin, a rather tall blond girl opened the door. "Oh, what'd up Crow?" She asked, leaning against the door.

Crow smirked as the door opened, "hey jas, Astra got turned into a tiny cat, just wondering if any of the idiots did it. Mind if I come in?"

(Should I just call her Jas? That might be easier than making a different name XD)
The girl frowned slightly. "What kind of a prank is that... She's not a shapshifter, right? Well, come on in." She beckoned inside, revealing kids of all ages lounging on the floor and in the beds.

(Haha yea sorry just thought of it on the spot, keep using it??) He ducked into the cabin and nodded at a few of the members , "honestly I have no idea who would've done it, and no she can't change back at least."

(Yep!)

Jasmine looked really confused. "You're kidding, right..." She mumbled, holding her head. "Hey Camren! Come over here?" She called, and a really twig like boy with deep black hair came rushing forward.
"What cha need?" He asked, grinning at Crow.
"Did you see anything about Astra? Ya know, the little girl?" Jas asked and Camren frowned before shaking his head.
"What happened?"

Crow sighed, "I really wish I was Jas." As Camren strolled over he smiled back. "Well she's kinda been turned into a kitten and we don't know how or why, even Chiron doesn't really have a clue."

Camren began to laugh, trying not to, but it failed. "Seriously?! What the heck that's hilarious!" He cried, grinning. Jas rolled her eyes.
"Ignore him, he lacks the ability to take anything seriously..."

Jasmine shook her head. "A god maybe, but I see no motive, except maybe a to get at her parent, but she's still unclaimed. She's like our little mascot! We should get her a dress...."

Crow laughed loudly, "you're not wrong but design plans later, why would bay of the gods want to turn Astra into a kitten? It seems like a waste of power."

Crow nodded, "I don't know a strong halfblood, monsters there's a few things that may have done it but why?"

Jas nodded silently and closed the door.

Astra suddenly came bounding across the camp grounds, leaping like a crazed frog, and clambered onto Crow's leg. Ackara came after her with a burning stick. "ASTRA! YOU CRAZY DEMON! DON'T YOU DARE BITE ME AGAIN!"

Crow stared at Ackera dumbfounded and mouthed the words 'what the hell?' He glanced at the burning stick the girl held and regretted it, it began to burn quicker and the flame was close to Ackera's hand.

Ackara frowned at the flames, watching them get closer to her hand. She honestly didn't care and just pointed it at the cat. "That thing just tried to murder me!" She shouted, still not bothered by flames.

Astra made a little hissing noise sort of like laughter before crawling up onto his shoulder.

Ackara growled at her, wincing as the fire began to eat at her skin.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back