• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Roleplay

Error404RealityFailed

Please contact operator to correct mistake
In Camp Half-Blood, demigods have been disappearing. No one is sure. Their weapons are found laying on the side of the woods. But what about those who do disappear? Well, we don't know. They have not been seen since disappearance. What to do?

Maybe just try and stay calm and STAY OUT OF THE FOREST!

Last edited by a moderator:
Ackera had not eaten in three days. She was fine with that. All her food went to the gods, a different god each time. She had a cycle for that. The problem with not eating was how weak she was feeling, especially since tomorrow was Friday. Tomorrow was time for capture the flag. If Ackera passed out during that, someone might question her eating habits. That wouldn't be good at all. 

The fire was rather bright this night, seeing as no camper had been lost in the past three weeks. So only one camper was missing. Ackera sat alone, head down and a thick hoodie on to keep her warm. Sure, it was a very hot summer day, but the girl was skin and bones. She was not able to keep any heat in. A marshmellow should have been in order, but she was too nervous to go get one.

(Open)

Crow sat as far away from the fire and people as he could, as to not mystically put it out or have someone accidently fall into it. So he sat on the furthermost rim of the area and ate raw marshmallows while smiling at the others while they enjoyed themselves around the comforting fire. He glanced around the area and saw a few others sitting like himself, very much alone, the nearest one being a very frail looking girl with long brown hair. He pondered the idea of approaching her for awhile, then simply said screw it and walked over. He sat down next to the girl, "Hey you alright? You're looking kinda depressed?'

Crow sat as far away from the fire and people as he could, as to not mystically put it out or have someone accidently fall into it. So he sat on the furthermost rim of the area and ate raw marshmallows while smiling at the others while they enjoyed themselves around the comforting fire. He glanced around the area and saw a few others sitting like himself, very much alone, the nearest one being a very frail looking girl with long brown hair. He pondered the idea of approaching her for awhile, then simply said screw it and walked over. He sat down next to the girl, "Hey you alright? You're looking kinda depressed?'

Ackera jumped when he spoke, seeing as she hadn't noticed him until then. "No... I-I'm okay." She mumbled, fiddling with a graham cracker. She enjoyed crumbling it to bits as entertainment and the thought of her 'ugly' face giving away to something better. She'd been called that a couple of times and it stuck. She had no reason to doubt it, seeing as children of Hephaestus were usually a bit less Aphrodite. "You alright?" 

Crow smirked when she asked the question, "I'm alright thanks, though the first response of that kind I've gotten when I've asked this question." He glanced out at the forest, why was it that almost as soon as he got here people started to disappear, 'just my luck,' he thought to himself. As if to confirm his suspicion a tree branch snapped and nearly hit another camper, Crow winced and turned back to the girl.  

Ackera blinked in confusion at the branch, tilting her head slightly. "So... You're, um, kinda the first person to talk to me... I'm Ackera, who are you?" Crap, that sounded sort of snarky... "Sorry, I-I meant what's your name?" She quickly remedied, smiling nervously. "It's kinda cold out, huh..." She sighed, shivering a bit. She was decked out in a sweatshirt and winter coat, complete with sweat pants and boots. Someone probably thought she was allergic to being outside based on her current clothing.

@Cicero Vinter 

Closer to the fire, Sonatina Capella sat on a log, gently strumming a guitar.

"Ah, campfires. Best part of the week." She watched the interactions going on around her in silence. Around her, green energy flowed from her guitar, visible only to herself. Being from the Northern States, Tina didn't think it was that cold out, but she didn't say anything.

@Echo Dreamsong

Astra frowned at the fire, her eyes narrowed and looking skeptical of the warnings. No way was she going to stay away from it! It was a challenge for crying out loud! How could the former street child pass it up? Oh, also, she had a score to settle with fire. She tried not to think about that, but fire made the little mute very angry. Astra hissed at it, swatting the flames with her hand. Surprise! It burned her... Astra scuttled backwards from the fire, much to the amusement of the other campers. Some had bets on what she might do next. Well, the girl threw someone's stick in it, much to their annoyance. The guy waved his hands at her, shooing the girl who just hissed at him. Some other guy pat her head. Astra bit him before climbing up next to Capella. She frowned at the musical instrument before trying to snatch it. She just wanted a better look, and the child really didn't know better.
@Hollycrest

Tina.JPG

Tina flinched as the guitar was wrenched out of her hands. She looked indignantly at the girl who'd grabbed it, but her expression softened soon enough. Tina wasn't good at being mad.

"If you wanted to see it, you could have just asked..." She slowly shrank away.

@Echo Dreamsong

Crow smiled at her attempt to introduce herself. "Hello Ackera, I'm.. I'm Crow, nice to meet you," he said holding out his hand. He laughed when she said it was cold out and shivered, "I wouldn't call it cold but sure." He looked at her inquisitively, "you're sure you're alright?" 

Astra pointed at the strings, looking confused. She didn't understand how they worked and really wanted to. She scuttled back to Tina and pointed at it again.

@Hollycrest

Ackera smiled back, taking his hand. "Yeah, I'm alright... Nice to meet you. How long have you been here?"

@Cicero Vinter

"Alright, and I've been here for... four or five days I think, what about you?" Crow said looking down at the bonfire.

Tina blinked. Oh, apparently she'd never seen a guitar before. No idea why she wasn't saying anything...maybe she couldn't.

"You wanna know how it works? Here, let me show ya." She gently took the guitar from Astra and balanced it horizontally, laying the larger part on her thigh.

"Well, it's not really this simple, but the general jist of it is you just strum across the sound hole, like this." She pressed her fingers down on the frets and strummed a chord, and the strings vibrated, resonating throughout the hollow inside of the instrument. A beautiful A chord reverberated around them.

"Cool, right?" Tina asked with a smile. She liked it when people showed an appreciation for music. Anyone who did, she tended to get along well with.

@Echo Dreamsong

Ackera shrugged. "I've been here since... Five years old? I think that's what it was... Have you been claimed?" She asked, looking over at Crow. "I'm one of the Hephaestus kids..."
@Cicero Vinter 

Astra scooted closer and glared at the guitar. She wasn't sure she liked it. The girl slowly reached out and pulled it out of Tina's grasp. It sat on her lap as she poked at it, probably looking for a button to press. She figured everything had a button or switch. Astra was sort of 'adopted' by the Hephaestus kids. They found her rather funny, especially when she caught fire and ran around like crazy. Tiny thing growled at the instrument before handing it back to Tina and looking up.  She wasn't sure if the older girl would know what she was saying, but she tried for some sign language. 'I A-S-T-R-A. Who you?'

@Hollycrest

Last edited by a moderator:
Tina furrowed her eyebrows. It looked like she was trying to communicate via song language, but she wasn't very familiar with it.

"Hmm...I'm not quite sure what you're trying to say, but I'm Tina. Nice to meet you." She shook her head and smiled at the girl's attempts to play the guitar.

@Echo Dreamsong

Astra scowled in disappointment, staring at the ground. No one knew sign language. The only one she'd seen was Jason. Yes, the Jason Grace. He'd occasionally talk to her, being the only one who was ever around to understand. Well, Chiron knew it, but he was scary to the girl. Astra slowly lay down on the ground, looking up at Tina. She had no reason to be on the ground, but she prefered looking up at the sky and not able to have somebody stab her.
@Hollycrest

Crow nodded as she mentioned her cabin, he hadn't really spent much time with the Hephaestus kids, then again he hadn't really spent much time with anyone. "I'm from the 19th cabin.. I'm one of Tyche's kids, goddess of luck and fate.." He let out a sigh," and I'm from the bad end of that."

Ackera blinked a few times. "Is there a problem with that? At least you don't have to..." She cut off and just shook her head. "Nevermind, not important. You should eat a marshmallow... They're probably really good."
@Cicero Vinter

"It can be at times, but it also has it's uses,"  Crow sighed again before turning his gaze to Ackera with a questioning look," no what's up Ackera?"

Ackera waved her hand dismissively. "It's really nothing... Just a weird thought... You really should eat though. Eating is... Good..." She was not too happy with the thought of all the sugar, but even she was picking at the burnt core of a marshmallow.

@Cicero Vinter

Ackera looked a bit panicked. "Eat already!" She suddenly shouted, throwing down her burned crisp. "That's all you guys ever do, right!? So just eat!" She cried, then noticing everyone staring at her, she hid in her hands. Ackera did not do well in the spotlight.
@Cicero Vinter

Crow looked at her in shook, then put his hand on her arm trying to comfort her. His head turned to the rest of the campers, his eyes almost glowing , a massive log rolled out of the fire and into a group of people, sudden gusts of air blew people's hats and food everywhere. Between the two things everyone stopped looking at them, trying to deal with their own situations, Crow closed his eyes and started to breathe heavily. "You sure you're alright," he said turning to her with a shaky smile. 

Ackera growled into her hands, squeezing her eyes shut tightly. "I'm okay..." She sighed, keeping her head hidden. She didn't want anyone trying to stop her from her habits, she just wanted to be like one of the Aphrodite kids. That had been her goal from day three. "I'm good..."

Crow's chest shuddered and he rolled over to his side, and started to laugh. "Haha guess I shouldn't mess with fate so directly," he said between coughs holding his ribs, "sorry Ackera not being much help over here being a wimp."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back