• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Roleplay

Astra hissed slightly, backing further into the clothes and overall looking terrified.
"Oooh gods... She's a freakin cat, o-or maybe just very good at magic?!"

Crow bent down and looked at her calmly then held out his hand, "Its okay, I won't hurt you." Well intentionally, said his own thoughts.

Astra slowly reached out and sniffed his hand with a sceptical expression. "Mrew?" She asked, finally wiggling free from the confines of the clothes and going over to his hand

Crow started to walk that way petting Astra, "Hey Astra? That's your name right? Ackera's just trying to help, you can stop trying to shoot lasers out of your eyes ok?"

Astra hissed slightly, remembering the time Ackera refused to give her a goat... Yep, Astra wanted a goat, but Ackera couldn't give her one, so Astra held a grudge.
"Uh... Let's just hurry..." Ackera mumbled and went to knock on the door. "Chiron? We've got a bit of an issue!" She cried and the centaur slowly opened the door.
"You are supposed to be at the campfire, what are you doing here?" He asked eyeing Crow.

Crow showed Chiron Astra, "we have no idea what happened, but Astra has turned into a cat." Crow didn't make the best first impression with Chiron, or fallowing ones for that matter, so he wanted to get this done as soon as possible.

Chiron frowned at Astra, giving both a suspicious look. "Ackera... I thought you were better than this... Stop with the jokes now please, and go set the kitten free. Enjoy the campfire..." Then he closed the door.

Ackara looked very startled. "Why in Hades would I do that! That's torture! Astra, tell him!" Astra stuck out her tongue

Crow raised an eyebrows and looked down and Astra then back up to Ackera, "Ackera look you hung out with Hermes kids more then me do you know how to reverse it? Or if it is one of them being an idiot and screwing around?"

Ackara glared at him. "You really think I'd want to hurt her!? No! I don't know who!" She cried, turning and storming off angrily.

Crow was about to speak then simply threw one of his hands up in defeat, "screw it I'm asking Chiron again!" Crow turned back and hammered on the door.

Astra hissed at the door when there was no answer, but after several long moments the centaur came out. "Crow? Why are you back? I thought I told you to stay with Ackara..."

"Chiron this isn't a joke someone turned Astra into cat, I asked Ackera if she knew how to reverse it or who did it and she stormed off," he said almost in a growl, holding Astra close.

Chiron's eyes widened slightly. "Oh dear..." He mumbled and beckoned for him to come in. "Firstly, how can you be certain that this is Astra? Did you see her change?"

Crow stepped in and shook his head, "not exactly, but I saw her before looked away and when I looked back her clothes were on the ground and she crawled out of them."

Chiron frowned and beckoned him into Mr. D's room. "Astra, is that you?" He asked. Astra gave him an annoyed 'Duh' look before nodding. Chiron slowly took the kitten from Crow and began to examine her. The fluffy thing hissed as he poked at her stomach, flailing her limbs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back