• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Roleplay

Ackera lifted her head a bit, extremely confused. A few tears were down her cheeks, but she seemed fine otherwise. "W-what'd you mean?" She asked, wiping her nose a bit. 

Tina took note of the girl's disappointed disposition. She guessed that not many people could effectively communicate with her.

"I'm sorry...can you at least understand me?" She asked, gently running her fingers across the strings of the guitar.

@Echo Dreamsong

Crow kept laughing, "I'm probably not supposed to do stuff like what I just did, way too direct for my good. So fate has to balance it out somehow and hurting the user is the easiest way." He made an attempt to sit back up but fell back down halfway up. "Haha so Ackera what's bothering you?"

Last edited by a moderator:
Astra nodded, crossing her arms and looking a bit offended. She stood for a minute and trotted down to a camper who often gave her food. Today he had an ice cream cone for her to try and beat the summer heat. Astra grinned up at him before running back to Tina. The girl began ravenously chowing down on her frozen treat until something cracked. A weird taste flooded her mouth and she swallowed. She looked down at the bowl, poking at the broken half of a capsule pill. Astra looked over at Tina in confusion, but she didn't see any reason to not eat it. After all, the guy just gave her food that the other campers 'donated'. Yep, Astra was sort of the camp little angry mascot. She got free good food for the just being there. So Astra continued eating her food, swallowing the pill along with it. A few minutes in, she began to feel woozy and nearly fell over even though she was sitting down. Her whole body felt like it was on fire and she let out a little cry of pain. What was happening? Well, fur was coating her body. Astra curled up, letting out small sobs of pain as her body was forced to shift. In a few moments, Astra had shrunk down and was lost in her clothes. Adrenaline rushed through her body and she frantically turned around to try and find her way out. Someone had poisoned Astra.
@Hollycrest (Yep... I have a bit of a plot in this) @Cicero Vinter (Because they may have heard Astra)

Ackera looked away, a heavy weight on her chest. "Nothing really..." She mumbled, shivering again. "I-I just want to go back home..." Her home was her cabin, seeing as she hadn't left camp since age five. "Do you like it here?"

@Cicero Vinter 

Crow stopped trying to sit up and pondered her question. "Yeah it's been much better then back home, I don't get in nearly as many fights and I fit with all of the weird here, just wish I brought my sister with me. What about you?"

Ackera stared at the ground, hugging her sides. "I think it's been good... I've been here for more than half my life... Haven't left, so I suppose it gets boring... The gods sent me stuff every once and a while, so I can't complain..."

@Cicero Vinter

Crow finally managed to sit up and he placed a hand on her shoulder, "hey it's alright, besides when I'm around things tend to be everything but boring so hopefully I can rid you of that dreadful thing."

Ackera tried for a smile, but wound up looking like she was cringing. "Yeah... I can show you some stuff, b-but not near the woods! Never near the woods! C-campers have gone missing... I don't know what's in there, but it can't be good..."

@Cicero Vinter

Crow smiled trying to be positive, "sure that'd be fun, and I'll help you if you ever need it. Yeah I heard about that, probably best to stear clear of them just in case."

Ackera nodded slowly. "Heh, yeah... I can show you how to make a sword, but I'm not very good at it..." She shrugged, staring down at her cupped hands.

Crow smiled. "I'm sure your selling yourself short," he got up and stretched. "Sooo.. You haven't been outside camp since you were five then huh?"

Ackera slowly shook her head. "No... No quests for the skinny thing..." She mumbled, crossing her arms. "Chiron was worried I wouldn't eat if I left... He practically force feeds me..." She admitted softly, shrugging.

Tina.JPG

Tina watched the girl run off, and then return with an ice cream cone. She wished she'd gotten one, but pushed the thought out of her mind and went back to playing her guitar, until she heard her cry out. She turned her head to look, but all she saw was a set of clothes on the ground.

"What...the hell just happened? Where'd she go?" She looked around frantically, somewhat worried. "Did anyone else see that or am I going crazy?"

@Echo Dreamsong @Cicero Vinter

little_black_kitten_by_hoschie.jpg

(I cannot code...)

Astra squirmed around in her clothes, finally managing to poke her furry little black head out. She still had the same eyes, but they were now full of terror. Through her new form everything was huge and she was absolutely terrified. She let out a small cry/meow and looked at Tina with a pleading face.

@Hollycrest 

(Sorry for the late reply guys, I finished moving a couple days ago and the wifi came up today) 

Crow sighed, 'how does one respond to that?' He thought to himself. "Well shit.. I don't know how to respond to that without being an ass... Ummmm, any particular reason why you don't eat?" It wasn't great by any means, but it was the best he could come up with.

Ackela shrugged. "Not really, I just don't. I think it's better to give to the gods" She confirmed with a nod. "I have a rotating schedule, one night for each god and godess. They seem to like it"

@Cicero Vinter

"Interesting, most people only give offerings to their parents, but I guess being nice to all of them is probably not a bad idea," he said with a smirk.

Ackela glared at him, looking rather angry now. "Are you saying somethings wrong with me?" She asked, trying to hide the forming years. 

Ackera finally came back, still looking a bit upset. "Uh, you seen Astra?" She called to Tina, seeing the girl's clothes moving around. "C-Crow..." She whispered, pointing to Astra's squirming clothes. "I think we have a problem..."
Cyrus Vinter Cyrus Vinter Hollycrest Hollycrest

Astra suddenly poked her head out, a furry little brown thing. She was a freakin cat, a little one, and she looked terrified.
Ackera screeched, jumping back. "HOLY HERA! Oh gods... What do we do?! I-Is that her?!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back