• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Roleplay

(Just hope on in with Ackara, she stormed away)
( And Alrighty! I think we lost the sheet in the archive, but here)

Name:

Nickname:

Godly Parent:

Powers:

Height:

Weight:

Appearance:

Personality:

Biography:

( Name: Jake Jase Kiro.
Nickname: JaJa. age: 22.
godly parent: none.
powers: being a reverent/undead and being skilled a swordsmanship.
Height:5'6.
Weight: 150.
Appearance: black hoodie, fingerless gloves and blue jeans.
Personality: helpful, nice, revengeful and can be a jerk at times.

Biography: Before he came a reverent he was just a man, but he was framed for 3 counts of murder by his brother, which lead to his execution. A few years later he came back from the dead to get revenge).

( Name: Jake Jase Kiro.
Nickname: JaJa. age: 22.
godly parent: none.
powers: being a reverent/undead and being skilled a swordsmanship.
Height:5'6.
Weight: 150.
Appearance: black hoodie, fingerless gloves and blue jeans.
Personality: helpful, nice, revengeful and can be a jerk at times.

Biography: Before he came a reverent he was just a man, but he was framed for 3 counts of murder by his brother, which lead to his execution. A few years later he came back from the dead to get revenge).
(Uh... Have you read the Percy Jackson series? I'm not too sure this fits in with that)

(sorry, did not know it was a percy Jackson role play, and not much but seen clips from the first movie).
(Ah, welp, it's a great series! I'd recomend reading at least the first book before this roleplay, due to it being heavily wrapped around it. Sorry I didn't warn you)

Crow walked into the room and gingerly gave Chiron Astra. After a moment of him standing there with his arms crossed and a frustrated look on his face he asked, "well? Any ideas?"

Chiron frowned, ignoring Astra's cries of protest as he examined her. "Perhaps a curse? Did she anger the gods?" He asked, looking at Crow now.

Crow shrugged his shoulders, "no idea, I don't think so." Crow tried to go back into his memory and search but he couldn't find anything.

Chiron frowned at Astra swatted at his hands. "Then it must have been a camper... Keep an eye on Ackara, she certainly might have done something."

Crow looked at Chiron with a raised eyebrow, "from the little I've seen of her she's pretty far from troublesome, but sure will do." Crow waved one hand as he began to leave the house.

Crow looked back and grinned slightly at Chiron, then let one of his arms down for Astra to climb up, then walked outside and started to look for Ackera.

Astra purred happily, rubbing against Crow's chest with what could have been a grin.

Ackera sat by the remains of the fire, glaring at it. "Why..."

Crow smiled and patted Astra's head. He strolled over to the campfire and sat beside Ackera and stared into the fire.

Ackara turned to glare at Crow, not saying anything, but giving him a death glare. Normally she'd be stuttering, but false accusations set her off.

Crow just kept staring at the fire and didn't look at Ackera, "well you going to say anything or just glare at me?"

Ackara continued to glare, eventually turned the glare back to the fire. Astra hissed at Ackara, accidentally digging her claws into Crow's leg.

Crow sighed, then winced as Astra clawing him, he reassuringly pet her, "well are you going to talk? Or do I have to go and integrate every Hermes kid?"

Crow stood up and began to walk towards the Hermes cabin he turned towards Ackera, "see ya later bones." He set down Astra, "go and fallow her if you see anything of interest I'll be at the Hermes cabin."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back