• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Roleplay within a roleplay (looking for a group)

Mages: Will use attacks by spontaneously swearing and cussing

Clerics/Paladins: will use attacks by using holy items, will heal by emotional positivity

Druids: will use attacks by using plants or animals, can 'transform' into an animal, heal by using plants

Monks: will use magic by using glyphs and inscriptions

@Jamie Ea

If we do decide to have a necromancer class, I have an idea for how they cast their magic: they have to have something that represents the death of the being they're trying to summon. So it could be anything from a death certificate to a cut off limb to a necklace that broke when they died.

No idea how to do D&D dice things.

However, I do have some ideas.

Rangers: Act like Bear Grylls at ALL TIMES.

Warrior: Runs bull-style into absolutely EVERYTHING they want to eliminate.

...I pulled these out of the hat that is my mind.

Hi, I'm interested, and while thinking about the system for fighting when the kids are rping, I think age is important to consider. I think that while older kids are more likely to use dice systems or care about power balance, younger kids, like below ten or so, might more just want to pretend to beat things up. If there's a varied age, in game dynamics between the characters could get interesting and cause group conflict, both sides annoyed because the younger kids won't follow the rules, and the older are being sticks in the mud (the kids of that faction probably don't see it that way, but you probably get the gist.

That's just an idea, though :)

I think we'll do older kids like 11+

So guys, I had an idea for locations:

• G'hanis Fort

• Chuckling Charlie Tavern (Kid's house)

• School (Prison Dungeon)

[QUOTE="Jamie Ea]I think we'll do older kids like 11+

[/QUOTE]
Is it ok if my character is fifteen?

Last edited by a moderator:
I think I could play a 13 year old character. Anything younger than that... it's been ages since I was that age haha. Can barely remember myself at that time.

Appearance, Age, Gender, Likes, Dislikes, Personality, Background, (In character sheets) Appearance, Age, Gender, Background, Stats (Strength, Dexterity, Constitution, Intelligence, Wisdom).

How about that?

Game Name:

Appearance:

Race: (Elf, Human, Dwarf)

Class:

Equipment:

Additional Notes:

How's this template?

[QUOTE="Jamie Ea]
Game Name:

Appearance:

Class:

Equipment:

Additional Notes:

How's this template?

[/QUOTE]
That looks good.

[QUOTE="Jamie Ea]
Game Name:

Appearance:

Class:

Equipment:

Additional Notes:

How's this template?

[/QUOTE]
Looks good to me as well.

[QUOTE="Jamie Ea]Let's see it

[/QUOTE]
Code:
[font=news cycle]

[center]Character Profile[center]
[right]
[border= 1 solid #000000]
[imagefloat=right][heightrestrict=300][img=http://www.lowbird.com/data/images/2009/03/4anon-123614335764.jpg][/heightrestrict][/imagefloat]
• Name*:[insert]
• Age*:[insert (lowest is 15)]
• Eye color:[insert]
• Hair color:[insert]
• Sex:[insert]
• Height:[insert]
• Weight:[insert]
• Country of Origin:[insert]
•Occupation(s)/Ages:[insert] (e.g.) Student (4-24) Biology Teacher ( 24-75)
•Race*: [insert]
•Loyalty: [insert (Place house name here if you decided to be part of the royalty)]
• Equipment: 1) [if any]
• Dislikes:[insert]
• Theme Song:[insert (Not really required, but it'd be interesting to know)]
• Hobbies:[insert]
•Philosophies:[insert]
[/right]

[center]Additional information[center]
[left][size=5][b][i]Appearance[/i][/b][/size]
[insert]

[size=5][b][i]Background[/i][/b][/size]
[insert]

[size=5][b][i]Personality[/i][/b][/size]
[insert]

[size=5][b][i]Skills[/i][/b][/size]

[size=5][b][i][insert first skill (copy paste this and bbc for other skills)][/i][/b][/size]
[insert skill description]

[size=5][b][i]Gallery[/i][/b][/size]
[insert other pictures maximum is 5 but it is negotiable]
Fields with * are required
[/left]

[/border]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N3cCINZQbKM[/URL][/media]

•Hobbies: Cooking, reading, spending time with pets, spending time with his sister

•Philosophies: Social Darwinism

[/border]

[/RIGHT]

Additional information

Appearance

Even for a boy his age, Creighton was small, standing at 172.72 centimeters. In spite of this, he maintained a healthy waist and weight. He has generally a clean appearance, but with disheveled hair. He is fair skinned, and doesn't have any obvious scars to show. He has chin-length long, straight hair that fringes over his brow. This would sometimes hide his deep blue sapphire eyes. His posture is meek, often dismissed as part of the background, making him seem like a person of no consequence.

Background

Born to Lord Kriegr von Rozenberg and Eva von Rozenberg, Creighton was the third child of the royal couple of house Rozenberg, a lineage that traces to Damasceane's first king, Leon of Virma. He was diagnosed with two abnormalities. One was ADHD, and another was a hindrance to his magic. Both would adversely affect his development, and he had to undergo extensive treatments to alleviate the effects of such. Even with cutting edge medicine technology, his ADHD was yet to be cured, not to mention his deficiency in magic. He would be ousted from groups in school, bullied, teased, talked about from behind his back, pushing him into isolation until his only company were the words on the pages of the library of his grade school. With coming to the library becoming almost his daily ritual to avoid bullies, he started leaning in advance, something the teachers took notice of. With only hatred for his tormentors, he was happy to be pushed into the next two years. At the time before entering High School, he has adopted a few stray animals in campus and have been nursing them with basic information from the internet and learned to care for them. As high school approaches, his wish to have his torment end only grew in intensity.

Personality

As a child, he originally can come off as naiive, and oblivious of bad people, always seeking the good in people just as his sister did with him, seeing past his defects. But as he became familiar with reality and its complications, he became more pessimistic. He would prefer seclusion from inclusion. From this he became independent, almost to an extent where it would be harmful to his academics. He trusted people selectively, and remained shy. However, if he were somewhere in the presence of his older sister, Victoria, or friends, he was happy to open up, and release all his grievances often ending up with him crying. He is also sympathetic to those abandoned and astray, as he sees himself in them. He made it his personal project to nurse stray animals and hopefully find them homes. HE could also show signs of cowardice whenever threatened, but will stand up for his friends, and pets. He can be irritated easily.

Skills

Sneaky Beaky Like IV

With a history of bullying, staying hidden during break time was a strategy he adopted early on to avoid being picked on. He would consider escape routes from his current location consciously if he perceives any threat. H is one to know the best places to hide, and where no one is around to look for him. With a supple frame, he finds it easy to hide behind objects.

Biblioholic IV

"He that increaseth knowledge increaseth sorrow." If that were true, Creighton would be a very, very, very sad boy, which he is. What he lacks in practical ability, being a failure, a backwards magician, a viable target, and social outcast he makes up in analytical skills, and a broad portfolio of topics he has read extensively upon. He can pick up skills and learn to master them quickly.

Endurance III

From a history of physical abuse, he slowly became callous to his tormentors' wrath, learning to curl up, and think of his happy place while being mobbed on by troublemakers. He considered it a normal part of his life, to the point of just accepting it.

Free Running III

If enduring bullies' harsh treatment wasn't an option, he would opt to run. From his familiarity with the school, he is able to navigate around and away from obstacles, while thinking of his escape route on the go. He isn't a stranger to leaping from ledges, scaling walls, and vaulting over objects, but he can't do anything more athletic than that.

Gallery

young_noctis_by_jon_lock-d6acyil.jpg

Student’s Profile

Year: 1

School: General Education

Curriculum:

Majors: History, Arcane Studies, Combat Training

Elective: Zoology

Squad: 1

Mentor:

[QUOTE="Jamie Ea]I don't know if we need so much information but that'll do (o'v'o)

[/QUOTE]
It's no problem! Use whatever template fits. Just wanted to provide options. :D

[QUOTE="Jamie Ea]Okay so is it time we make the roleplay?

[/QUOTE]
Okay, link it here when done... also if you need help with anything I'm sorta free tonight :D

Can you make description of the roleplay? So that people know what's going on and how to roleplay?

Huh, I'll give it a shot.

"Relive your childhood like never before in this roleplay. Playing as young teenagers, you and a group of friends imagine the zaniest adventures with the quirkiest compsanions in a world filled with mystery, adventure, and magic. In this roleplay you have to get inside the mind of a child, and simply just have fun."

Eh... :L I don't really know how to explain it. Might you try giving it a shot? You have the ideas

In this neighbourhood lies the kingdom of G'hanis; a realm of adventure and magic. Kids from next door to down the street gather to build their kingdom and ally with neighbourhoods from other parts of town by trade, for another threat from another town is said to march towards them. Join us as we let our imagination run wild, and fight with swords and sorcery!

How's that?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back