• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Roleplay the fandoms!

Hi I am interested in Twilight.... Which cannon will you play? I have OC for Seth but in any of my interest checks no one wanted to play Seth.

I would ABSOLUTELY LOVE to do a Predator RP with you, I have been wanting to find the opportunity to RP as a Yautja for quite a while, if you are open to it I would like to do one.

Hi I am interested in Twilight.... Which cannon will you play? I have OC for Seth but in any of my interest checks no one wanted to play Seth.

I'm sorry but as stated in the post I automatically am looking for others to play canon for my OC's. Even if you had suggested it after we talked I honestly don't like the Twilight franchise enough that I have practiced at playing any of its canon characters. 

I would ABSOLUTELY LOVE to do a Predator RP with you, I have been wanting to find the opportunity to RP as a Yautja for quite a while, if you are open to it I would like to do one.

Yes! Absolutely! I would love this so much! Pm me!

Good afternoon. I'm not sure if you're still interested in the anime, but would you be willing to roleplay the Seven Deadly Sins with me? Season 2 will be released on Netflix by the 17 of February, which just happens to be tomorrow!  
Emoticon1-ClosedEyesOpenSmile.png

Well, I hope I hear back from you soon friend!  <3

Good afternoon. I'm not sure if you're still interested in the anime, but would you be willing to roleplay the Seven Deadly Sins with me? Season 2 will be released on Netflix by the 17 of February, which just happens to be tomorrow!  
Emoticon1-ClosedEyesOpenSmile.png

Well, I hope I hear back from you soon friend!  <3

I just learned this yesterday! Now that I know this though I may just put off any roleplays of it until I've watched season two. Hope you don't mind!

Last edited by a moderator:
I just learned this yesterday! Now that I know this though I may just put off any roleplays of it until I've watched season two. Hope you don't mind!

Of course! I don't mind waiting at all. :> I'm going to start watching the second season today. Hope it's as good as the first season! nvn 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back