• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Roleplay the fandoms!

Lycan Queen

I have multiple OCs I'm dying to use for different fandoms and I'm up to playing the canon characters i feel comfortable with. I do romance in almost everything and play both male and female. Level of action depends on the fandom. All are canon X OC. No doubling.

KEEP IN MIND THIS IS ALWAYS CHANGING!

Anime ( Number indicates number of canon characters that are acceptable from series):

❌Naruto ( 14 )

❌Soul Eater ( 6 )

Samurai Champloo (Jin)
Vampire Knight (preferably Zero, 4)​

❌Death Note ( 2 )

Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood ( 5 )

❌Attack on Titan ( 2 )

Black Butler ( 4 )

❌Dragonball ( 4 )

❌Ouran High School Host Club ( 5 )

❌Blue Exorcist ( 2 )

❌Seven Deadly Sins ( 2 )

❌Deadman Wonderland ( 1 )

❌Durarara ( 1 )

❌Bakugan ( Strictly the Gundalian Invaders season ) ( 1 )

❌Gangsta ( 2 )

❌❌Kill la Kill ( 1 )

I do comic book roleplays depending on the characters needed or involved. This includes some movie and show adaptations.

Avengers, X-Men, Batman, etc. ( Deadpool, Scarecrow, Hulk, and Loki are favorites off the top of my head that aren't X-Men. )

Movies:

New TMNT movie franchise as well as the animated movie 'TMNT'

❌Frankenstein ( the one with Luke Goss as the creature. I want it as accurate to the book as possible. )

❌Different various adaptations of Beauty and the Beast

❌Harry Potter ( 1 )

❌Twilight ( Vladimir )

❌Predator ( need a male Yautja )

❌Rise of the Guardians ( 2 )

❌V for Vendetta, modernized

❌Hellboy ( 2 )

❌Ghost Rider ( 1 )

Shows:

❌Teen Titans ( 2 )

❌Criminal Minds ( 2 )

❌Gargoyles ( 2 )

❌X-Men Evolution ( 6 )

❌Adventure Time, anime style characters ( 3 )

Creepypastas:

❌Ticci Toby

❌Jeff the Killer

❌My own Pasta "Bloody Red Eric" ( feel free to ask about him )

Mythology

Legends

-Subject to updates.

Last edited:
drummerboi said:
Vampire knight rp would be great :D
I only have the one OC for this and I'm not very comfortable with my portrayal of canon characters. With this in mind are you still interested?

For your fullmetal alchemist roleplay, are you intending to go off of the original or brotherhood?

drummerboi said:
yep as long as the oc is female though :)
It is a female OC. I'm willing to pair with most any male character for the show, mostly the vampires. Send me a draft in PM of you playing as one and I'll look it over.

Wishes said:
For your fullmetal alchemist roleplay, are you intending to go off of the original or brotherhood?
I intend to go off of Brotherhood since it was most accurate to the manga and I enjoyed it much more than the 2003 anime.

Kachi said:
Would you be interested in Attack on Titan oc x oc?
I may be, depending on your OCs personality of course because of compatibility reasons. Mine doesn't have a lot of redeeming qualities since she was made to be a rival and match to Levi.

Thirteen said:
Would you be interested in doubling for Criminal Minds?
I actually have two OCs for Criminal Minds and I can kind of see myself playing a believable Spencer Reid. As a warning though I haven't seen anything past the last few episodes of season ten.

[QUOTE="Lycan Queen]I actually have two OCs for Criminal Minds and I can kind of see myself playing a believable Spencer Reid. As a warning though I haven't seen anything past the last few episodes of season ten.

[/QUOTE]
That's perfectly fine with me. I haven't seen the newer episodes either. :) Who would you like me to play in exchange for Spencer Reid?

@Lycan Queen

Ah, I see. I have a male and female OC, the male is smart and standoffish while the female is foul-mouthed and likes to goof off but she's among the top ranks.

If you aren't okay with doing an AOT ocxoc though, what might you be interested in for a Death Note RP?

Last edited by a moderator:
Thirteen said:
That's perfectly fine with me. I haven't seen the newer episodes either. :) Who would you like me to play in exchange for Spencer Reid?
If you would like me to play Reid then I suppose maybe Derek or Garcia. Whichever you're more comfortable with. Do you plan to use an OC as well?

Kachi said:
@Lycan Queen
Ah, I see. I have a male and female OC, the male is smart and standoffish while the female is foul-mouthed and likes to goof off but she's among the top ranks.

If you aren't okay with doing an AOT ocxoc though, what might you be interested in for a Death Note RP?
The male character might be compatible with mine for an AoT roleplay. I have one OC for Death Note in which case I would be looking for canon characters only because it's part of my character's background. A Mello, Matt, or L preferably.

[QUOTE="Lycan Queen]If you would like me to play Reid then I suppose maybe Derek or Garcia. Whichever you're more comfortable with. Do you plan to use an OC as well?

[/QUOTE]
Yes, actually. :) If that's alright? I would be comfortable playing either, so it's really your choice.

@Lycan Queen

Ah, I see! Well, in that case, I'm alright with RPing AOT, or I could play L for you for Death Note. I don't mind either, honestly, so perhaps you could PM me and we can decide?

Thirteen said:
Yes, actually. :) If that's alright? I would be comfortable playing either, so it's really your choice.
Alright, I'm up for playing Spencer and my OC. I'm assuming you'll want to pair your OC with him and perhaps mine and Derek?

Kachi said:
@Lycan Queen
Ah, I see! Well, in that case, I'm alright with RPing AOT, or I could play L for you for Death Note. I don't mind either, honestly, so perhaps you could PM me and we can decide?
I'm very interested to see this AoT on play out. Send me a discretion of your character in PM and we can plan something out.

[QUOTE="Lycan Queen]Alright, I'm up for playing Spencer and my OC. I'm assuming you'll want to pair your OC with him and perhaps mine and Derek?

[/QUOTE]
Yes, if that's alright?

[QUOTE="Lycan Queen]I intend to go off of Brotherhood since it was most accurate to the manga and I enjoyed it much more than the 2003 anime.

[/QUOTE]
Great! Should I PM you?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back