• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Roleplay the fandoms!

Ob1Kenob1 said:
Would you still be interested in the Fullmetal Alchemist roleplay?
I would depending on a few things though. What character you would like to play, your writing style, and the like.

SeverusX said:
I'm interested in these: Naruto, Bleach, Death Note, FMA, or Attack on Titan.
I lean more towards Naruto because I have many characters set aside for it but any of these is fine if you're good with roleplaying the characters. Just pm me an idea and a preference.

[QUOTE="Lycan Queen]I would depending on a few things though. What character you would like to play, your writing style, and the like.

[/QUOTE]
I can write up to several decent sized paragraphs (I can usually match my partner), I can write first or third person and the character I would most like to play is Envy but I would be up for debating that :)

Ob1Kenob1 said:
I can write up to several decent sized paragraphs (I can usually match my partner), I can write first or third person and the character I would most like to play is Envy but I would be up for debating that :)
You should totally pm me so we can talk about this :)

I'd love to do a Creepypasta rp, with either of the pastas you're interested in.

RandomSURoleplayer said:
Would you be interested in doubling for OHSHC? ^>^
And if not, an OC x OC?
I might be interested in an OC X OC. Mostly because I'm not completely finished with the show and wouldn't feel right trying to take on the canon characters yet. Pm me to plan something :)

ReddShark said:
Hey I'd be interested in doing Soul Eater with you if you're still looking
For Soul Eater I have different OC's depending on what character you would like to play so is there any in particular you have in mind? I prefer Kid, Free, Giriko, or Stein but I can probably work with others. And I can use males as well with Maka and Liz in mind. Pm me about it.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'd love to do a Criminal Minds Rp if you're still looking and if you're cool with doubling up...!

I'd be interested in Twilight or Harry Potter if you're up for doubling!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back