Roleplay Section

(I...I feel kind of bad. Joe may be a pig but he put some real effort into this... Scatterbrain Scatterbrain )

Emma smirked, her arm shifting into his diamond form to pin him, arms above his head, which her other moved downwards, a wicked smirk coming onto her face.
"Muahaha!" She laughed evilly, and began her tickling assault.
fanaticalferret fanaticalferret

Natasha Romanoff

Nat shortly glanced towards Kate as she hadn't replied to her question yet but she shrugged it off. Now her curiosity seemed to get the better of her. Plus this was getting interesting. Based on Selene's way to talk around the topic, it might be an interesting source of food. "And what's my part of providing some food? I don't intend to cook.", she attempted to joke and smile friendly at the girl. Her gaze went to what Sersi had done and back to Selene. It seemed like this could turn out to be promising and something else to the campus. "Besides where do you intend to sill your hunger?", Natasha asked as she seemed to agree to go with her and help. myvalentina myvalentina
<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>​

Tony Stark
"Interesting...", he mumbled over Barnes's answers. Tony glanced shortly up as Bucky he spoke Russian. Of course he understood him but he was surprised to hear Russian from Captain America's apparent best friend. Yet he seemed to act like he didn't recognise his answer or understood it. Simply he seemed to ignore the fact as well as the expression that crossed his face. "Would you like to know how it works?", Tony asked in a way that implemented that he would be more than willing to find out. Despite of the fact that he seemed to be somewhat taken aback. The young genius hoped desperately that the guy would agree on finding out how it worked.

He noticed how Rogers suddenly stood at attention by the simple motion of speaking Russian. "Having an overprotective boyfriend here?", he mumbled towards Steve but this time in a less mocking voice than before. Being focused on something he seemed genuinely interested in made him be more friendly even towards Rogers.

Hammy Hammy FarFlungDreamer FarFlungDreamer

Nova didn't wait up for others she really didn't want to explain that she suspected that Mistress death was not as mad as she had first thought because they were alive and explain what was almost a universal joke with thanos being infatuated with Mistress Death. really she suspected that one of the people in the club was messing with time she would have to ask Infinity assuming infinity would talk to her, but well it involved playing with time and Infinity was time itself. Still she needed to find Mistress Death maybe she woudl be in a good mood and talk to Nova instead of talking through her minions while being cold and distant like she apparently often was. She took off flying around the campus using her power and connection to the power cosmic and the universe itself to slowly pin point the cosmic entity upon the ground of the school.

It took only a few minutes to figure out where Mistress Death had gone, though Nova didn't know why she had gone there as the maverick dorm wasn't exactly where she woudl expect her to go. After another minute or two she figured out the room that Death was in and entered through the window hoping to not disturb the entity. Nova didn't really care whose room this was as it was no hers it was far to decorated Nova really hadn't put much effort into hers as she expected to be leaving soon enough no point is getting overly attached to a single room. She soon saw the cosmic being and that was honestly all that mattered, not the state of the room, or where the room was just that Death was here and seemingly not enraged.

" I am glad you didn't go far you dropped your notebook Mistress Death" Nova said holding out said notebook.

NerdyBirdy NerdyBirdy

Steve understood, then, and Bucky nodded twice back to him. Yeah, he was alright... but he felt more comfortable knowing Steve was prepared to jump in if... if anything did happen. Like before in the field, while they had been attacking him... he never ruled out that it could happen here. He didn't think so, he didn't want to believe that, but he didn't know his own mind well enough to be sure.

It was the only comfort he had that Steve was ready to jump in. While he knew he couldn't trust Steve to kill him if he got out of hand... he'd at least stop him from hurting the others he was around. That had to be enough, maybe it's all that should be enough. Even after all this... all these year, he still didn't want to die.

There was a loaded question, did he want to know? Usually... no. But maybe it would be best, after all.... this wasn't so much an arm as a weapon. At least that was the purpose of it being given to him, upgraded many times, to be stronger, more efficient, trained and training others to do many horrible things, with it. So perhaps he should know what made it tick. Then again, did he really want any more people messing with him?

Bucky shook that line of thought, he had to work continually to remind himself these were different sorts of people. Tony wasn't interested in it for the betterment of a cause, simply as a scientist. One who seemed trustworthy, he was raised by Howard after all right? As questionable as the guy was.... he was a good man at the bottom of it.

"Maybe," He decided upon, measuring Tony's reaction. "Under the right circumstances and as long as it stays functional."

He didn't quite understand what Tony meant, unless it was simply another poor insult. Although it held none of the bitterness from earlier. "I've known Steve since we were both kids, you learn a lot in that time," He shrugged, not sure if that answered the question. But he didn't want anyone to insult Steve while he was standing here. Especially when Steve was helping him. Besides when you knew someone that long, they just learned how to watch their backs. They knew how to read each other, had been in many missions were talking wasn't an option and grew to understand subtler signs from one another. Jessy753 Jessy753 Hammy Hammy

Natasha Romanoff

She looked a little longer at Selene before nodding. "We'll meet in ten minutes in front of the Maverick dorm. I need to take care of something first.", she spoke sounding both bored and distant. She quickly went to finally retrieve the cup of milk and walked casually out of Club A back towards her room, where she had left the cursed cat on her bed. She didn't expect anything to be moved until the moment she stood outside her own door. Something felt different and she definitely hadn't left the door open. A radiating light was illuminating the dark hallway and she instinctively reached for where she kept her daggers. Her fingers wrapped around the one she had cleaned on the corpse almost an hour ago. She placed the cup of milk near her door before sneaking into it silently. myvalentina myvalentina (Please follow Nat if you feel like it but I felt I should interfere with Mistress Death and Nova being in Nat's room and since I have forgotten about Liho)

<"You...">, she muttered under her breath in Russian as she spotted Nova. The next thing she noticed that someone had decorated her room. "What are you doing here?", she asked her voice dropping to a dangerous low tone. Her eyes turned to Nova from her walls "And why do you think it's smart to decorate my room? I can guarantee you that it wasn't decorated when I left not even an hour ago." Her gaze quickly took in more details. Some girl's clothes on her floor and the damned cat still on her blanket. Her gaze stopped at Nova again as she wasn't too sure who she was talking about. Who was Mistress Death? Had she missed something while keeping an eye on the Winter Soldier? Karcen Karcen NerdyBirdy NerdyBirdy

<><><><><><><><><><><>​

Tony Stark

"Well, I don't want to change things unless you want me to... Just to get a look inside of your arm.", he spoke not realising that this might sound somewhat strange to other people. But to Tony it was perfectly normal like he opened metal arms every day. Bucky's arm worked so perfect that he just had to get a glance inside. He was sure that whoever constructed that metal arm was a genius him- or herself.

"Do you have to oil it once in a while for it to keep moving properly or does it work just like that?", he asked one more question ignoring the answer that Bucky gave him to his second question. It had been a rhetorical one as he couldn't care less about the friendship between those two gramps but he was happy to get answers about the metal arm. So just for once he bit down sarcastic comments.

Death turned off the shower, the water trickling from the metal head as she stepped out. She grabbed a blue towel from the rack and started to dry her hair off. She stepped towards the bathroom mirror and ran her hand over it, wiping away the fog. Her hair was now completely white, and clung to her shoulders. Her face had reverted to the otherworldly beauty it had once been. She admired her looks for a moment before putting on the clothes she borrowed. She stepped out of the bathroom to find a floating golden woman come through the window. She raised a suspicious eyebrow at the woman addressing her. She saw her notebook in its hand and quickly snatched it back.

"Thanks....glad it's back in my possession. Without it, I can't record my kills." She said, slowly stepping around the woman. She went to her bag and pulled out a long scythe from it. She pressed the tip of the blade to the notebook on a blank page and the book shuddered. Black ink zig zagged across the point of the blade and over the surface of the paper, creating a small list of names and numbers. She looked back at the woman and quickly pointed the scythe at her. Its decaying power pulses towards the woman, siphoning life force.

"Now who are you? I recognize you're Cosmic. Who sent you? I know Eternity and Infinity wouldn't send agents for me. They would come themselves. Who is your master? Oblivion? Chaos and Order? Thanos?" She pushed, the scythe drawing more and more energy from the woman.

Death saw movement behind the woman and spied the redhead from earlier. She looked at her in the eyes.

"You stay there. You touch her, you will decay."

Karcen Karcen . Jessy753 Jessy753

" I am the herald of Galactus" Nova answered completely ignoring Natasha as honestly Mistress death was the primary concern.

She had gone right to Galactus as she knew the two cosmic being shared something of a friendship likely due to both of them being seen as negative beings for their place as bringers of death. Really of the great beings Death was the most positively talked about by Galactus when he rarely mentioned them. She could compare it to an older sister and younger brother as Eternity was called father by Galactus making Infinity the mother.

" But i am here of my own will Mistress Death" She continued feeling she would stop having her life siphoned away when death had a good answer " This almost makes me wish i had brought Wade he might assure you I am not acting on anyone's behalf" She continued as no Cosmic being in her mind would pick Wade as a messenger, a fool yes, but something serious no.

NerdyBirdy NerdyBirdy Jessy753 Jessy753

Natasha stopped in her tracks just like a cat that had been stopped doing mischief. Instead she stared back at the girl who had been called Mistress Death. The redhead felt like she was missing a major point here because the two were talking about rather strange creatures or names. The one thing she had learned during her rather short lived stay at the Academy was that cosmic people might exist and hence she shouldn't question the girls ability to decay her.

She flicked her knife in her hand while watching both before deciding to place it back into its hiding. Yet she seemed indignant about being told off in such a manner. Natasha definitely wasn't used to that anymore and it almost felt like the Red Room to her. Yet she fought hard to get her own will back so she wouldn't stop with it here. Natasha didn't step close to Nova but stepped around her to go to Liho. "May I ask why you two have to do this pissing contest in my dorm room? Seriously you could be doing this anywhere and by the way, I want my clothes back.", she spoke way too casual for this situation. Karcen Karcen NerdyBirdy NerdyBirdy

Selene

"Maybe not providing it." She said, leading them out of Club A. Her arm never left Natasha's shoulder, for fear she'd trip over her own feet. She did her best not to dig her fingers into her too hard, or to let her hunger pick off any errant energy that wafted off of the girl. Jessy753 Jessy753

Maybe she was too preoccupied with steeling herself that soon the steadying form beside her was gone. Mouth hanging open to protest, the girl was off. Her self importance and pride made her follow Natasha, not liking how her very IMPORTANT mission was being set aside. For what?

Nova was entering a window in Maverick dorm, her shimmering form sticking out like a sore thumb. Oh right, death, she thought rather blandly. Why she wasn't more scared or worried didn't proccupy her, but seeing Natasha hurry towards the dorm Selene felt obligated to follow. Maybe she would have to help clean up her mess after all.

Natasha was way quicker getting to the dorm than Selene was. If she didn't know any better she would say her bones had the feeling of onset arthritis as if they were brittling with every movement. What kind of consequences could she face if she didn't replenish herself soon? She rubbed her pendant for comfort as she climbed the stairs after Natasha. "One way to find out." She grumbled under her breath.

From down a hallway she heard the subtle murmurs of voices (and the heavy steps of someone also within the dorm but further away. Joe? Scatterbrain Scatterbrain ). Selene made for an open door, and sure enough the girls stood around, Nova and Death more interested in each other than Natasha. Selene could see a vague energy pulling towards Death's scythe, and she swallowed heavily, her stomach rumbling from hunger. She did her best to ignore it.

"Trouble, Natasha?" She asked, standing just in the doorway, but only addressing her soon to be ally. Selene would fight only if attacked, but more likely than not she'd save her own hide before doing anything stupid. NerdyBirdy NerdyBirdy Karcen Karcen

"Nonononononoooooo!!" Pietro wailed, struggling against her and giggling. "Please, have mercy!!" He exclaimed between gasps as her diamond fingers tickled down his torso.

"I'm gonna pee, oh my god!" He lifted his legs and wrapped them around her waist, and jerked to the side so she fell off the bed, with him landing on top of her. "Gotcha," he panted, grinning, placing his hands on her shoulders to keep her down, his legs straddling her.

Rui Rui

She pouted, shifting around in an attempt to sway him off.
"Ah, you suck Pietro!" She groaned, writhing around in vain.
"I was having funnnn~" she whined, taking a moment to breathe. Her bust heaved with exertion as she regained her stamina.
"What're you gonna do now, huh? You beat me. You're on top," she smirked, "...for once."

"Maybe I'll just gloat," Pietro laughed, grinning down at her. "You never know. I could do anything. There's no stopping me now. No going back. You better watch your back. Any minute now I could do something you'll never expect, something you'd never see coming beca-" he interrupted himself for effect, and quickly leaned down and kissed her on her diamond lips.

He drew back from the kiss as if he had surprised himself by the action, and then proceeded to stand up and face the other direction, hiding his face from her. "Come on, let's go do something, I'm bored of sitting around."

Rui Rui

"Alright," He shrugged. The tug of his shoulders upward caused the metal plates to shift upward and then rest down again. It was strange, looking at it while Tony was, and noticing these subtle things about it. Why he wanted to see inside of it so bad... perhaps to replicate it, but he disliked that idea. Of course, if it did any good. Bucky wasn't sure if it mattered in any case.

He snorted, with a short laugh as he asked if he oiled it. The image left him more than a little amused. "No," He grim grin pulled up on his face. "It has only partially malfunctioned with more than sufficient force." He looked over Steve's shoulder. His shield, for instance, with Steve's power behind it had damaged it in a fight. He glanced away again, disliking the course of thoughts. He disliked that he'd ever fought Steve at all. Hammy Hammy "Nothing else has."

Although... a vague memory... somewhere, on a mission. He was surrounded, by men... and they'd hit his arm with some sort of electrical impulse, some sort of... gel, a coating that slowed his arm down? He remembered bits of it... he was failing to fight them off, a package... he was meant to retrieve it, someone had jumped in to help him. Odd... he only remembered working along during his time working for Russia, or Hydra... but there was someone there, Bucky just couldn't place it... but he kept seeing flashes of someone taking the men around him down. They'd been amazingly efficient... but he couldn't remember anything else... just the pain that seemed to block any memory he actually tried to push for. Eventually Bucky just let it slide away, unable to force the details. Jessy753 Jessy753

Emma shifted back from diamond form almost instantly, her skin tinged pink from blushing.
"Pietro..." she murmured, touching her lips as if to preserve the memory.
"Pietro!" She practically leapt out of bed, spinning him to face her and pinning him against the nearest wall.
"Do it again."

Pietro's eyes widened at Emma's sudden aggressive movement, looking over her blushing face. "Uhhh...do what again? Tackle you to the ground? Recite All Star by Smash Mouth from memory?" he teased, playing dumb, his lips tugging upward in a slight smirk. "I can sing it this time if you want."

Rui Rui

(Time to get inappropriate:3)
Her hand drove into his pants without hesitation, grabbing ahold of "him" as she met his gaze.
"Smartass. Not so funny now, hm?"
A few flicks of her wrist would reduce him to pudding.
"You know what I meant. Kiss me."

Pietro bit his lip to hold in an involuntary sound as Emma reached down his sweatpants. "Jeez, you could have just asked nicely," he mumbled, his voice sounding a little breathless. He grabbed her face with the hand whose arm wasn't pinned to the wall, and kissed her again.
Rui Rui

She melted into him, her hand slowing for a moment as her control slipped. Then she regained control and went full-on.
This is Emma's other power, so to speak.
Her hand sped up to full speed in his pants, her curvy figure pressed up against him tightly. She continued to kiss him, ignoring the tiny bit of hope that fluttered to life in her chest that this could be more than meaningless intimacies.

Natasha Romanoff

"I'm not entirely sure. Depending on how you define trouble and think of having strangers snooping around in your room.", she replied Selene and nonchalantly walked over to her closet to retrieve her guns. It was still a miracle to her that Fury allowed her to keep those and hasn't spoken to her about the pool of corpses outside. After all she had promised to keep that out of the Academy. Maybe he was kind spirited about it because they obviously were Hydra thugs willing to kidnap or kill the Winter Soldier. She crinkled her mouth at the mere thought. Perhaps it was meant for her to trust him. After all why someone attack their allies? myvalentina myvalentina

She shook the thought off and looked at both Death and Nova. "I would prefer you doing this pissing contest outside my room? Fury's already not amused with my stunt today.", she spoke matter of factly without telling that she had just killed at least a handful of Hydra thugs. "I don't care of what happens between those two. I just would prefer it to not link it to me. And please leave the cat alone.", she spoke and walked back to her door towards Selene while still eyeing the intruders. Karcen Karcen NerdyBirdy NerdyBirdy

<><><><><><><><><><><><>​

Tony Stark

Tony noticed how some plates seemed to shift as he moved his shoulders and was sure that it constantly moved without anyone noticing. It would explain why he was able to move it as any other limb. He thought that Bucky didn't even realize what kind of technology and science he was carrying around. If Tony was able to figure out the technology behind it, they actually might be able to help way more people. Just some adjustments so it wouldn't become too expensive for most people.

"Interesting.", he muttered under his breath as he kept staring at the metal. He placed a finger on his arm to see if it really was cold or if the guy had simply grown accustomed to it. He found it to be neither warm nor cold. To Tony it was simply at room temperature. "Just tell me when you've got some spare time. We could help people, if we figure out how your arm operates.", he spoke casually and glanced at Bucky standing upright now. FarFlungDreamer FarFlungDreamer

Death widened her eyes in surprise at the word "Wade" and immediately put her scythe down, releasing Nova. "Wade? Wade is here?" She exclaimed, looking at the doorway. She pushed Natasha down on the bed and grabbed the warlock in the doorway by the shoulder and pulling her inside. She looked across the hall to an open doorway to see a large grey man in an EXTREMELY ill fitting robe looking expectantly at her. He looked disappointed for a brief second before lighting up again and winking at her. Death gave a grimace and shut the door. She put her forehead to the door and sighed before turning around and walking back to the three girls.

"All of you, on the bed. Sit." She said. She saw Selene still lying on the ground and tapped her with her foot. "You too, warlock. Up, up." When the girl remained motionless, Death rolled her eyes and let out a groan. "I already reaped a party today, I have no time to take you as well." Death flipped her scythe upside down and tapped the pendant with the tip of the blade, sending the stolen cosmic energy through her body, which would feel like a thousand shots of energy drink wrapped in a shining brick bashing into her brain with a citrus kick.

Death pulled out the desk chair and sat in it, staring at the three girls. She put her face in her hands and rubbed it for a second before speaking.

"Okay, first: I wasn't snooping and this isn't a pissing contest. Whatever that is. I needed a place to hide out and shower off the blood from a reaping I did today. Some guys in weird green and yellow jumpsuits woke back up while I was having a bit of a freak out. I'm not supposed to be corporeal, so this was kind of a deal to me. They also ruined my hoodie and shot me, which is DUMB, so you might want to point that gun someplace else, thank you," she gave Natasha a dark look until the gun was no longer pointed at her, "Second: this herald was just returning my notebook. It acts as a transport to Purgatory. Without it, souls just stay in my scythe, which has limited storage space. So don't be angry at her. She is a friend of a friend and frankly, she could catapult you into the sun. Finally, as to who I am, that's simple. I am Death. Pale Rider, Grim Reaper, the End, whatever you want to call me. I prefer "Missy" myself, but Death is also welcome. I am here for a reason and I think you three can help me," Death sat up straight and held her scythe up, giving an imposing presence.

"I need to kill Wade Wilson."

Jessy753 Jessy753 Scatterbrain Scatterbrain Karcen Karcen myvalentina myvalentina

Natasha stared at the girl, who bossed her around and finally introduced herself. Her gun was still in rage for her to reach to but she didn't want to just yet. She knew that she wouldn't miss her not in such a short range but still something kept her from doing so. Apparently she did have a run in with those thugs as well but it didn't make any sense. Natasha knew that those were dead. She didn't need to double check for pulse or anything, she was simply sure that they had been dead. Not even the Winter Soldier was able to confuse her enough to not be efficient. An eyebrow rose as the girl finished with killing Wade.

Despite of his annoying presence and way too loud demeanour, she wondered what he had done for the girl, who claimed to be the Grim Reaper, to want him dead. "Well, Missy, why don't you go and take his life? I mean if you are who you claim to be it shouldn't be a problem to you, should it?", she started and rose to her feet acting casual and neither confused nor intimidated by the girls statement. "Besides you must be mistaken me: I don't kill people for money or anything. I...I left that part of my life behind me.", she spoke carefully voicing her past before adding "That's why I'm here. Besides why would I kill that dude? What would be in it for us?"

The black cat looked annoyed up as all three girls had taken a seat near his sleeping place. Instead of staying where she was, she rose to her feet and walked towards Natasha and onto her lap. It looked expectantly at the redhead before rubbing her head on her belly and jumping down to walk towards Death. She looked up and jumped onto the girl's lap to get comfortable there. NerdyBirdy NerdyBirdy

Nova followed what mistress Death, apparently Missy now, wanted sitting on the bed and listening as she went over why she was here. Nova was rather confused as to why she would need their help given she was death well Nova knew of only a few beings more powerful than her. There was one way Nova instantly thought of but there was next to no way they would get him to help as this wasn't threatening to make the universe unstable. Well Nova was here and Death was Death so she would be helping her as a favor to a friend of her master.

" Well given you are a friend of my master I'll help you out" Nova said agreeing rather easily to helping kill someone, if she wanted someone dead she had a good reason. " though i will need to ask why you want him dead specifically, he isn't the only one with insane regeneration around here." she continued needing some kind of reason to know what not to try.

Users who are viewing this thread