Roleplay Section

Pietro fixed his hair and shrugged. "I dunno, I just took it...from...Wade..." he replied, his voice drawing off as she reached around in his pocket. She did not need to reach that far to get the puppet. Not that Pietro was complaining.

"Uhhhh...what I was saying is let's go to my room like right now," he urged. "Something's just come up, if you know what I mean."

Rui Rui ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

"Oh trust me, I know, there was more than a puppet I grabbed in that pocket of yours, Pietro." She giggled, briefly controlling him once more. He lifted his arms for her on her command, and she jumped into his arms gracefully.
"Off we go, speedy." She purred, kissing his cheek.
fanaticalferret fanaticalferret

Last edited:
Sam leaned back on his heels, a bit unsure how to handle all the dramatics. He had been here for, what, ten minutes? He let out a huff of air and scanned the watching crowd. Now that the red-onesie guy was out for the count, most of the other students were returning to their previous conversations. His own attention was drawn back to the trio when Steve mentioned something about losing things when going to war. He knew exactly the kinds of things that war took from good men and his sympathy for Bucky grew as he saw the man's high-tech prosthetic.
He raised an eyebrow at Stark's interest in the metal arm, mentally labeling him as a tech-nerd. He couldn't really blame him though. From what he could see, the arm was practically a piece of art; moving as smoothly as a natural hand might. He ran his thumb over the bag that was still slung over his shoulder. Maybe he could ask Stark for help in fixing up the EXO-7 Falcon. A few upgrades might be nice too....He considered, quickly getting lost in thought.

FarFlungDreamer FarFlungDreamer Hammy Hammy Jessy753 Jessy753

Emma scowled, looking back at Wanda with a pout.

"Who asked you to ruin my fun, hm? I don't need Piet's sister the big bad witch being a straight edge." She released Joe.

Joe (Campus Quad)

Joe returned to his senses to find himself in the campus quad and to find Emma Rui Rui talking to a new girl @~Aether~. Another looker, she was dressed in red and obviously displeased with Emma for some reason.
They must be fighting over him. It couldn't possibly be Pietro fanaticalferret fanaticalferret they fought so fervently for.

"Here, you can have him. I'm taking your brother, though, Wanda." She smirked, tapping her temple in a silent message.
Wait! The lady in red was Pietro's sister !?! Ohoho. He was going to hit that anyway but now the fact that she was his sister made it all the sweeter and the perfect opportunity to get back at Pietro. He was about to step in and end the argument, there was plenty of Joe to go around after all, when the hot chick Karcen Karcen stepped into the fray and things really heated up.
Cat fight!
All that was needed now was lots of mud and some skimpy outfits (though to be fair, Emma was already in a skimpy outfit) and things would be perfect. Joe looked on in anticipation, eager for the pulling of hair, the scratching, the rolling in the dirt and of course the inevitable outfit tearing that would result.
His initial excitement was quickly dashed as aside from some pained expressions and special effects, nothing visibly happened.
This place seemed to be making a habit of raising his expectations only for them to be quickly dashed.
Joe's head fell forward as he grumbled to himself when he noticed that he was still holding some of Emma's luggage. A devious smirk crossed his face. He knew exactly where to put this.
The safest place in the academy.
His room.
The trap had been set. Now he just had to wait.

Sersi
Nova seemed to be in a hurry, but she still responded. Sersi was still really confused about exactly what this embodiment of Death was and what she might be doing on Earth right now. If she was such an all-powerful deity and really cared about her notebook, wouldn't she have just easily gotten it back by now? Or maybe if she was in a bad mood, she might have sent everyone in the school straight to hell and then retrieved the notebook. It did seem that Nova didn't know why everything was happening either, but she seemed to know more than anyone in the room. But since she seemed to already be heading out the door, Sersi wasn't going to say anything until she heard her last comment. She mentioned Thanos.

"Wait, Thanos?" Sersi replied, maybe a bit too loudly. "What does he have to do with any of this?" She was going to follow her, but then something else caught her eye and she had to check it out. "I'll be right there," she said as Nova left the room. Karcen Karcen

Joe seemed to be still holding Emma's luggage with a smug look on his face. First of all, where was Emma? Oh, she thought to herself awkwardly as she telepathically saw what was already going on with her and Pietro. Well, she was surprised Pietro was that much of a player. But she definitely didn't need to see any of that. So she turned back to Joe.

A quick mind-reading told her that he wanted to steal the luggage. At first she couldn't believe it, but it seemed to genuinely be his plan. How stupid was this guy, really? Go ahead and steal from the girl you're after, who also happens to be the strongest telepath in the whole school. Even if his plan was to lure her to his room or something, she doubted that stealing luggage would get him any kind of positive reactions. Or maybe he would want to put it in someone else's room to frame them, but no, he really wanted to bring it to his own room.

As terrible as this was of her, Joe's idea seemed so hilariously stupid that she wanted to see what would happen next. So she sent a subtle telepathic command to Joe. Great idea, dude. Go steal that luggage. She added as much mind-control as she could while still trying not to let him realize that it was her. Sersi laughed under her breath as she waited for the scene to unfold. Scatterbrain Scatterbrain

Last edited:
Selene

Selene realized she might need some help. What if she got herself into trouble off world? In her state she needed back up. She immediately looked around for Joe but he'd run off after some girl or other. Scatterbrain Scatterbrain Of all the people she'd talked to he'd seemed the most willing to help out. She'd almost thought he might have actually liked her! Selene pouted and looked for someone else.

Wade had said Maverick dorm was the... like the morally grey dorm. So maybe she should look for someone from there. They'd be more likely to not care about her unorthodox eating habits. She stopped on Natasha. She'd talked to her a little bit the night before and she'd seemed intriguing and reserved enough to actually be more of a threat than the flashier students. Selene made a b-line for her.

Natasha was talking to Kate, the girl with that adorable dog, but Selene cut them off. "Natasha, can I ask you for a favor? I need some help." She said, grabbing the Nat's shoulder to keep fully steady on her wobbly feet. Selene completely ignored Kate. Jessy753 Jessy753 Ilikepie Ilikepie

~~~​

Rictor

There wasn't any reason to still be sitting at the table. He'd had his fill of food and most everyone else was grouping up starting all sorts of conversations. Rictor got up and stretched, taking a look at the text from one of the new guys. Rictor's eyes scanned the room for the nerdy dude. He'd called himself a helper representative? Like Pepper?

Rictor made his way over, bending over to pick up an errant book Luke had not noticed was still out of his possession.

"Hey, dude. You missed one." Nubian_Legend Nubian_Legend Rictor said, handing it back. "So you're like Pepper? Will you guys be going to classes with us?" He asked, wondering if they too were trying to be super heroes.

Natasha Romanoff

Natalia waited for an answer from the girl she hadn't seen around here yet. The only reason she was seeking the girl's conversation was the possible link to Clint. Perhaps she would be able to converse with him after he seemed to have cut off their conversations. Looking into the future she might need someone like him again. Especially with the Winter Soldier and the KGB around. Ilikepie Ilikepie FarFlungDreamer FarFlungDreamer

She looked over her shoulder as soon as she felt someone's hand on it. Her body tensed almost automatically as she wasn't used to have people invade her personal space in such a manner. "Uhh... What kind of favour?", she asked raising almost unrecognisable her eyebrow. Again she wasn't used to people asking her for her help. Mostly they simply ordered her around. But definitely not favours. But it might come in handy to have a group of people to owe her things. This was a school filled with supers after all. She was a normal human being so she better would start getting some sort of friends. "Sure...", she eventually added and gave Selene a friendly smile before quickly adding "How can I help?" myvalentina myvalentina

<><><><><><><><><><><><>​

Tony Stark

Tony looked down at Bucky's finger. The fact that his metal arm as well as something so small like his fingers were able to properly move without it seeming to be any different from a biological arm. The technic as well as the many questions which naturally seem to rise had him even more excited. He was grinning like a small child at Christmas now. "Can I have a closer look at it?", he spoke and felt the urge to simply grab the guy's left arm and have a look at it himself. "Do you feel warmth and pressure?", Tony started to ask quickly before adding "Is your arm always functional? How is it provided by energy?" He seemed to drift off into how his arm might possibly work from the physic and biological point of view. His fingers were itching to get a look inside the arm. He seemed to have forgotten about both Steve and Sam. FarFlungDreamer FarFlungDreamer Hammy Hammy Shadow Shadow

Pietro had thrown on a pair of sweatpants and then reclined on his bed, leaning against the headrest. He sighed in contentment, glancing over at Emma. "That was good, huh?"

He didn't feel nearly as good as he let on. Sure, he felt physically good, but it hadn't meant anything. Just like last time. It gave him something to do, gave him a good adrenaline rush (and release) , but afterwards he never felt that good. And each time it was worse and worse, like a junkie having to take more to get the same effect.

The speedster should have known better than to think he could actually keep anything from the White Queen.

Rui Rui (hope it's okay, I can change anything if you need me to!)

(Tsk. You're awesome.)

Emma looked over at him, the same demure look of adoration sparkling in her eyes, but a look of annoyance on her features.
"Pietro, just hush." She murmured, curling up on his bare chest. "I don't wana hear lies so soon after..." she sighed, closing her eyes tiredly. Being psychic made intimacies a lot more...taxing. It was like experiencing his side and hers.

Claire Temple walked out of her office, clipboard of medical forms in hand. She strolled over to the hunched form of a student in a red and black jumpsuit and snap her fingers to get his attention. Across from him, sitting in a plastic chair looking bored, was the student who brought him in. Claire noted he was the hairiest student she had ever seen since she went to the Xavier school last summer for internship into Mutant Medical Studies.

"Mr. Wilson, the tests are back. According to my results, you suffered serious fractures along your pelvic and spinal bones as well as internal organ shift. If I didn't know better, I would say you went skydiving and body slammed an adamantium girder. Anyone else would be in critical condition. Lucky you, your cellular regeneration is repairing most of the damage. However, your testicles have become lodged under your stomach. That descent will take two to four days to correct itself. I suggest you stop doing whatever it is that causes these injuries because another hit like this will be a very painful recovery with a chance of permanent limp." Claire stated. Wade gave her a confused look.

"Permanent limp? But my legs weren't hurt." He asked. Claire leaned forward.

"Not that kind of limp." She said, leaning back up. Wade gave a gasp and looked at Logan with his hands on his face. Claire handed Wade his release forms, turned and went back to her office. Wade hopped off the table and sat next to Logan, filling out the forms in crayon.

"So what's the plan, Legologan? Wanna skip Ares' class and hide out in Maverick? I still need help getting rid of the body in my room before Fury somehow thinks it's my fault." Wade inquired.

sevenstars sevenstars

"It wasn't...a complete lie!" Pietro protested, frowning. He sighed again, gently running his fingers through her blonde waves.

Why are you always in other people's heads? Why are you always in my head? Can't you ever trust people to tell you the truth? Or are you just too afraid of what people think?
He thought, knowing she would be listening. It's not like you needed to read my mind to know that didn't mean jack shit.

Rui Rui

She nodded, sighing deeply and turning to bury her face in the crook of his neck, her hot breath warming his skin.
I know, speedy. Sometimes I just can't stop listening. You know I trust you as far as I can throw you.
She smiled to herself, pressing an affectionate kiss against his pulsepoint.
"Which is pretty far, really." She murmured, her voice creating vibrations along his neck.

Pietro shivered at her breath on his skin, and laughed at what she said, in his head and out of it. "Oh, shut up," he chuckled affectionately, planting a kiss on the top of her head.

He grinned mischievously and leaned down to tickle her bare stomach. "You may be stronger but I'm faster!"

Rui Rui

((@ Everyone is class gonna start soon or something?))

Last edited:
The ice queen was still for a moment, an eyebrow raised mockingly.
"Pietro, I'm not ticklish." She blanched, looking over at the Silver Speedster with a small frown.
"Better luck next time?"
She flicked his nose, then settled back into his chest.
"I wish we could be like this all the time." Emma murmured, blowing on a scratch she'd inflicted on his chest earlier.

Pietro sighed and leaned back, feeling pretty embarrassed. "You're boring," he muttered. Of course she wasn't ticklish, why would she be ticklish?

He winced a little as she blew on his wound, and his eyebrows furrowed at what she said. "Uhh...you do?" He asked, getting a little nervous. What was she suggesting?

Rui Rui

"Mhm."
She didn't need to reach into his mind to sense his discomfort. I mean, she did anyways, but his nervousness was radiating off of him in waves.
That and every muscle in his body clenched.
"I mean, we should fool around more." She covered, her voice faltering for a moment; probably the first time ever in his presence.

"Oh," Pietro said, relaxing a bit. For some reason he didn't quite believe what she said, though. Something in her voice sounded different.

"Yeah, I guess that would be pretty great," he hesitantly agreed. But after a minute he soon changed the subject. "Hey, I heard you're in the Avengers dorm? What's up with that?" He wondered how she had managed to get out of Maverick. He was pretty sure she had done much worse stuff than he had.

Rui Rui

Bucky looked from Tony back to Steve and what was his name again? It started with an S... Sam? It seemed right but he hadn't been listening very closely at the moment, Tony moving in had seemed to take more of his focus than an introduction. Although he would have liked to know how they met... and just more about him in general. Not that Steve couldn't handle himself, and honestly... Steve's sense of character wasn't that bad. Shadow Shadow

Tony was practically leaning over his arm and he resisted the temptation to lean quickly away. He nodded a bit to Tony. He couldn't quite help that his shoulder's seized up some. "No. Yes. " He replied shortly, feeling his mind slip a little again. He felt no warmth or cold in the arm. He could feel pressure. He could not recognize textures. He did know what affected it. Electrical impulses would disturb it but not damage it permanently. "Da (Yes). Неизвестно (Unknown)." He continued at the rapid fire questions.

The Russian startled him and he mentally shook himself. He couldn't slip like that. He glanced at Steve, worried of his reaction. Hammy Hammy "I... I do not know how it works," He replied, hoping his slip would be quickly ignored. His cheeks colored a bit as Tony's hand came up closer to his arm, but he complied out of habit and shoved his sleeve up so it could be inspected. He stopped it just under his bicep so the red star would remain hidden. The metal plates that smoothed over each other to hide the inner components, shifted subtly as he twisted his arm so his palm was face up for Tony.

But when Bucky looked over the metal arm, he didn't have the interest Tony did, all he could see was a weapon he'd used too many times. Jessy753 Jessy753

Last edited:
"Couldn't tell you," Steve said with a chuckle as he backed off to stand next to Sam. He wasn't terribly bothered by the "boyfriend" comment. It was plain bizarre to hear, but he supposed that that was just this new world. It wasn't like it changed anything between himself and Bucky.

Steve watched the exchange between Tony and Bucky, Tony poking and prodding at the arm with an admirable fascination. He half-smiled, finding it almost cute at first. It was nice seeing Bucky letting other people near him and, even if he wasn't gonna play ball with Steve, Tony seemed like a decent fellow.

At least, he thought it was nice until Bucky seemed to be growing overwhelmed. For every question Tony asked, he replied just as quickly and began to slip into speaking Russian. Steve stood up to attention, ready to intervene, before Bucky pulled himself back.

Steve breathed a sigh of relief. He wanted Bucky to be able to handle himself and it was promising that he could correct himself so quickly. As Bucky glanced to him, uncertainty in his eyes, Steve offered a cautious smile, nodding to him. He was tempted to say something like "You're doing fine," but, once again, he didn't want to be too overbearing. No one would mind, Steve was positive, Bucky just had to play it off like it was nothing. And it was. Bucky had his issues and he was in the process of dealing with them and that was fine. Steve just had to make sure he knew that.

Shadow Shadow FarFlungDreamer FarFlungDreamer Jessy753 Jessy753

She shrugged.
"No idea, speedy. Guess they like me." She placed a hand on his thigh, slowly trying patterns with her manicured nails.
"Hey Pietro, tell me a story." She requested, sounding far more childlike in that moment then she'd like to. She was tired and needed some distraction from the growing pain in her chest. The ache she felt she didn't recognize, but it seemed to be expanding, making her sternum feel like some vast chasm of emptiness. She hated it.

Selene

"I'm..." She gave Kate a wary look. "Not that you're not invited, darling, but it might not be your kind of game." She said, as a justification for turning Natasha away from Kate so they could talk more privately. (if you want to join in please come along!) Ilikepie Ilikepie

"I'm kind of out in a bad way. Not to get too much into it around here," Selene said, narrowing her eyes at her fellow classmates, but they were busy enough with there own cliques to notice her. "I need to find another food source that isn't readily provided on campus. I'm allotted only as much as I need for classes and as you can see," She said, waving at the section of the club that had been turned to glass by Sersi. "Sometimes extracurricular problems arise that demand expenditure of energies. In short, I'm still hungry and pancakes aren't gonna cover it." Or mice but she wasn't going to mention that just yet. Jessy753 Jessy753

Last edited:
"A story?" Pietro repeated, a little confused. "Um..." He wondered if Emma was feeling alright. She didn't usually seem so...docile. Her demeanor was usually much more dominant, more confident. Maybe he could...cheer her up?

"Okay, here goes nothing...somebody once told me the world is gonna roll me, I ain't the sharpest tool in the shed. She was looking kind of dumb with her finger and her thumb in the shape of an 'L' on her forehead. Well, the years start coming and they don't stop coming, fed to the rules and I hit the ground running, didn't make sense not to live for fun, your brain gets smart but your head gets dumb. So much to do, so much to see, so what's wrong with taking the back streets? You'll never know if you don't go! You'll never shine if you don't glow! Hey now, you're an all star." He said all of this at a very fast rate, and then ended it by poking her in the forehead on the word "you're".

((when ur a complete meme....
Rui Rui ))

(You are, indeed, all of the memes.)
Emma rolled her eyes and flicked his nose again, a bit harder this time.
"You're an idiot, you know that?" She grumbled. In a flash, she had rolled over, pinning him down (still entirely nude, no less) grinning down at him wickedly.

"Tell me, speedy, are you ticklish?"

Pietro flinched and scrunched his nose up. "Yeah, I think I'm aware of that fact," he agreed nonchalantly. "I mean, I literally just said 'I'm not the sharpest tool in the shed'." He yawned and then she pinned him down.

He blinked, but tried to hide his surprise. "I let you do that, you know," he scoffed, looking down at her boobs. But what she said next would strike fear into the hearts of even the strongest men.

"Tell me, speedy, are you ticklish?"

"Actually, that fact has been classified, you don't have clearance to reach it...sorry, better luck next time," he snarked quickly, struggling to get out from underneath her but GOD he did not remember her being this strong?

Rui Rui

Last edited:
Sersi
A quick mind-reading told her that he wanted to steal the luggage. At first she couldn't believe it, but it seemed to genuinely be his plan. How stupid was this guy, really? Go ahead and steal from the girl you're after, who also happens to be the strongest telepath in the whole school. Even if his plan was to lure her to his room or something, she doubted that stealing luggage would get him any kind of positive reactions. Or maybe he would want to put it in someone else's room to frame them, but no, he really wanted to bring it to his own room.

As terrible as this was of her, Joe's idea seemed so hilariously stupid that she wanted to see what would happen next. So she sent a subtle telepathic command to Joe. Great idea, dude. Go steal that luggage. She added as much mind-control as she could while still trying not to let him realize that it was her. Sersi laughed under her breath as she waited for the scene to unfold. Scatterbrain Scatterbrain

Joe (Campus Quad)

Of course it was a great idea. He had come up with it after all. And he wasn't stealing it, after all Emma Rui Rui had given it to him in the first place so he was just....uh, supervising it? Yeah! That was it. At least until it made it's way back to her.
Joe wasn't quite sure why he was reassuring himself. He wasn't having second thoughts, was he?..... No, Marlow would understand. They were by no means exclusive and she knew what she was getting into when they hooked up in the first place.
He would continue with the plan.
Joe took extra care as he sneaked back to Maverick Dorm, making sure that he was not seen by the faculty or any of those pesky S.H.I.E.L.D recruits. He hurried to his room and stashed the suitcases out of sight.
Now he just had to set the mood.
He knew Emma would notice her missing luggage soon enough so he had to make this quick. He exited the dorm and rushed back to Club A. He ignored everyone there and went straight for the buffet table. Looking over it, he couldn't see any wine or anything alcoholic so he grabbed the closest thing, a bottle of grape juice, and a couple of glasses before hurrying back to Maverick Dorm.
Drinks. Check.
Next he went over to Avenger's Park, tearing out swathes of flowers from the flower bed. He knew the ladies loved roses so he made sure to grab as many red ones as possible. He wasn't completely sure if they were roses but they were red so that was all that mattered. She probably wouldn't notice the difference anyway.
Flowers. Check.
After he had arranged the flowers around his room, he had a quick wash and changed into his robe before going over to his stereo and putting on some soft music.
Music. Check.
All that was missing now, was Emma.

Users who are viewing this thread