Roleplay Section

Death stared Natasha square in the eyes. "Natasha, you and I both know that is not true. You know me. I was there. I was in The Red Room. I was there the first time you watched the light leave your classmate's eyes. I was there when you "Graduated" with the soldier. I was there for every assignment. Every fight. Not to mention....Budapest." Death mused, taking Natasha's hand before letting it go. "As to why I can't take Wade, well, that's a complication. He seems to able to come back to life. I don't know how, but he does."

When Nova explained regeneration, Death scowled. "Regeneration. Of course. Eternity's stupid evolution thing. Mutation was a dumb idea."

Death looked down as the cat nestled into her lap. She scratched its head gingerly, her white hands and nails contrasting its black fur.

"As to the why he has to die," Death said, her face hidden by her flowing white hair as she stared down at the cat, "Well, it's not for money or power or whatever Miss Morals here is hoping to avoid. It's....for a far more noble reason that, from my limited experience with humans, will assure your cooperation." Death looked up and her expression seemed to have completely changed to one of...affection?

"It's for....LOOOOOOOVE." She sighed, biting her lip and looked wistful.

Jessy753 Jessy753 Karcen Karcen

She looked at Death and her breathing increased a bit. Most people wouldn't even notice the change in her appearance as she went on and on about things she regretted. Natasha tried hard not to pull her hand out of the girl's embrace. Her eyes were the only thing that showed the horror she felt right now. "Well, thanks for being around then. I should feel flattered, shouldn't I?", she deadpanned and finally withdrew.

She took some steps back and listened to her going on about why that idiot had to die. She snorted unladylike and spoke "Love is for children. Get a better reason. There are thousands of other men out there, choose another one." Natasha stared her before adding "Believe me. I know how it is to...to like someone you cannot have. Love makes you weak and gets you to do mistake. Especially men like Wade."

For her part, she wasn't talking about the incredibly nerve wracking red suited idiot but another man. After all he had the habit of forgetting about her. It wasn't his fault though. They simply weren't meant to be. The moment she turned her back to said guy in Budapest was the time she decided love was for children. That nothing was worth it. Not even their sanity. That's how she ended up following Clint in Budapest instead of the Winter Soldier to report to another session of unbearable pain. NerdyBirdy NerdyBirdy FarFlungDreamer FarFlungDreamer

Nova was surprised but she had more the mentality of Death could whatever she wanted Nova wasn't about to question it though if Nova ever saw Thanos she was defiantly going to mention this. She did wonder why it was the mad man that Death seemed to like but well she must like funny guys and Wade definitely was some kind of funny, what kind she didn't know but some kind. Natasha it seemed had an odd idea of love after all thus far love ok a kind had worked out well enough for Nova, she went from minor control of fire to a living star that traveled through the universe. Well everyone had their own opinions and really Nova wasn't about to tell Death she was wrong she woudl just go with it as helping a being that had access to a well with infinite knowledge was a helpful friend.

" I did not know Cosmic beings could even fall for mortals... well wade isn't mortal but the point is there" Nova said " Well i am in for helping you, though i only have a few months then i need to go" She continue yeah she was going to be helping someone more powerful than Galactus but well he was still her master she needed to make him a priority.

Logan
Logan immediately became sick to his stomach when he heard the doctor discuss the... details of Wade's injury. I mean, it was less gross for him considering he recovered from gruesome injuries all the time, but he still felt the pain even if he would heal from it just seconds or minutes later, although he had gotten used to it at this point. But testicles lodged in his stomach... God that sounded unpleasant.

"So what's the plan, Legologan? Wanna skip Ares' class and hide out in Maverick? I still need help getting rid of the body in my room before Fury somehow thinks it's my fault." Wade inquired.

Logan had to think twice about this one. Wade wasn't exactly the person that he felt he needed to spend the most time with, and he was already kind of sick of all the crap that was going on right now. but he didn't really have anything better to do, since the club was basically empty at this point. "
Alright," he grumbled, even though he figured he'd regret it.

So he followed Wade a couple buildings down into the Maverick Dorm. Logan didn't even wanna know what Wade's room looked like. I mean, he wasn't the cleanliest person himself, but he was sure that despite Wade probably only having been there for a couple of days, his room would look and smell something like a storehouse full of expired Mexican food after a tornado strike. With a dead body in there somewhere too. Fortunately, Logan didn't need to see it right away because something else caught his attention first. It was a collection of girls' voices, coming from a room to his left. He wasn't sure if Wade would notice, but Logan's superhuman senses were able to pick up something that might have been slightly important:

"I need to kill Wade Wilson."

Logan again debated whether he should tell Wade or not. He thought for a second about how irritating he was and how unhinged he might become if he told him that. But he came to his senses and realized that this could be really serious and he didn't want to deal with the guilt of him possibly dying when he could have stopped it (if he even could die. He was pretty sure Wade's regeneration was even stronger than his.)

"
Hey, dude," he whispered to Wade, pointing to the door from which the voices came. "I think someone in there said that she wants to kill you." NerdyBirdy NerdyBirdy

Sersi
Nova had already left the club by the time Sersi was done messing with Joe. It definitely seemed to be working: the big idiot was already running to the Maverick dorm. She didn't really expect anything different, in fact Sersi would've been incredibly surprised if Joe was strong-willed enough to resist her mind-control especially when she was just telling him to do something that he likely would've done anyway.

But Sersi was still concerned with this whole Mistress Death thing, along with many others it seemed at this point. Nova certainly seemed to be in a hurry if she didn't wait for her. Luckily Sersi had her ways of getting around to places quickly. As she telepathically observed Nova, she seemed to be in the Maverick dorm with a few other girls, one of them likely being Death. She considered trying to sneak in or just read her mind, but if this was really the embodiment of Death itself, she probably wouldn't stand a chance. So she decided to just teleport to her location and hoped for the best.

Ouch, Sersi exclaimed in response to the sharp pain of nearly teleporting directly into a wall and face-planting onto the floor. Her teleportation powers still weren't exceptionally accurate. She tried to stand up, but realized that her left foot was lodged inside of the wall. So she transmuted that section of the wall into sand, pulled her foot out, and promptly changed it back, hoping she didn't break any circuitry or anything. "
Sorry about that," she said awkwardly.

Sersi took a look around the room. Nova was there, along with Selene and the redhead from earlier (Natasha, was it)? But now she was able to get a proper look at Death herself, and she instantly seemed less mysterious and frightening. She still seemed otherwordly, with her silk-white hair, strange, inexplicable beauty and her aura of foreboding power, but she otherwise just seemed like a goth girl no older than Sersi. She even talked like a normal person on Earth for the most part, and called herself the very un-threatening name Missy.

Although she was a little crazy. Sersi hadn't heard most of the conversation, but from what she could gather she was trapped in corporeal form and needed to kill Wade Wilson somehow. That crazy kid in the red suit? But why? She was in love with him? No way! Sersi wondered if everyone else was still just as confused about this whole situation as she was.

Despite the fact that Death seemed surprisingly friendly, Sersi was still terrified of saying absolutely anything to her. This was the same being that drove the leader of her race of super-powerful aliens mad, just because he wanted to impress her. This was apparently the physical aspect of the being that controlled the life and death of everyone in the universe. What might possibly happen if Sersi said or did something that she didn't like?

Finally, she decided to speak up because she figured that Death might not even like it if she just stood around and loitered while she was saying something important. "
Oh, hey," she re-introduced herself softly when she heard a break in the conversation. "You tried to invade my mind earlier. Was there something you wanted from me, or something I know that you don't?" She hoped she didn't come across as condescending or annoying in any possible way. NerdyBirdy NerdyBirdy

DEATH

Death raised her brow. "Oh no. There is no other man or woman like Wade. As long as I have been, which is since Eternity came to be and Galactus first took his steps from the ashes of the Big Bang, I have known no other like him. When I met him, he was being subjected to something called "The Deadpool". A series of executions of varying degrees for the purpose of trying to figure out how to kill him. The first time he died was the very first time I realized that how wonderful he was...."

Death walked through the dingy brown wall of the complex and made her way down the corridor to a large alcove. In the center was Wade, dressed in a blue patient gown and looking confused. Death approached him and brushed her unseen fingers along his chin. She could see numbers floating over his head. His moments left alive. She smirked and blinked, instantly appearing in a small room overseeing the alcove. In it were several men in labcoats and a few in military fatigues. One man was dressed in jeans and a t shirt, handcuffed to a chair in front of a moniter. One of the men in fatigues, bald and tall, knelt beside the small man.

"You watchin' Logan? Whachoo think his chances are your power binds to 'im? If it di'nit, he's gonna die. Cuzza you. Unless you stop trying to escape. Then we wouldn't hafta try to make more of you. Whaddya say? Wanna be a team player, Wolverine?"

The man called Logan looked at the army man with a murderous look before spitting in his face. The man wiped his eyes and smirked. He gestured to one of the lab coats, who pressed a button on a console.

"THE DEADPOOL WILL COMMENCE IN TEN SECONDS!" An automated voice blared. The army man stood in front of the window and looked down at Wade.

"A is for Asphyxiation..." he recited as a large fan came to life. The fan began to suck out the air from the room. Wade began to gasp for air. Death watched as his numbers began to tick down to all zeroes. Wade feel to his knees as he slowly began to die. He slumped and fell to the floor and stayed still. After a few seconds, the army man nodded and the fans ceased sucking. Death turned and saw Wade standing by Logan, looking confused.

"He's gone, Logan. Another body on your head. Shame. This one was kinda funny." Army guy laughed. Wade gave him an angry look.

"You son of a-YEAUGH!" Wade swung a fist, passing through the man. Death rolled her eyes and turned Wade to her.

"You can't hurt him. Sorry to inform you, but you're dead. I'm Death. I'm here to guide you to Purgatory. You'll wait there until Judgement decides where you'll be going. If you have any questions, I will try to help you transition as best I can." Death said sincerely as she could. In truth, she had said the same thing to infinite people and they often had the same reactions. She expected Wade to freak out or cry or beg.

"Are you an angel?" He asked slowly. Death smirked and shook her head.

"Everyone thinks that. I'm the real Death. Yeah, Death is a girl. Surprised?" She quipped.

<What he said next surprised me.>

"Are you sure? Because those TITS are HEAVENLY!"

<I have never been spoken to like that from anyone. Such poetry! Such bravado! I thought Poe knew how to speak to me but Wade...>

Wade looked towards a wall. "Okay this chick is clearly nuts. Which is like SUPER hot." Wade quipped before gasping, "WHAAAAAT? Did I just do a fourth wall break inside a flashback that I'm not even telling?! How many WALLS is that? Suck on that, Ryan Reynolds! What? What teaser? HE DID A SUPERMAN PARODY, A STAN LEE CAMEO AND ST. ELMO'S FIRE? SONOVA!" Wade punched his hand and stomped around. He pointed a finger at the middle distance. "You win this round, Hal Jordan."

Death stood in shock for a few seconds. "I-I-whu-you jus-huh!"' She stammered. Wade gave her a smart look and playfully punched her shoulder.

"Relax, Short Dark and Foxy. I'm just screwing with you. So I'm dead. Well, at least, I got a super hot guide. One more question: Should my chest be hurting?" Death blinked.

"Umm...no?" She inquired.

"Ajax! Cellular regeneration is spiking! His lungs are pumping air again!" One of the lab coats yelled. Death and Army Man, Ajax, rushed to the window and looked down at Wade's body. It started convulsing and twitching. Death looked back to Wade only to see him gone. She looked around trying to find him before looking back to the alcove to see him sitting up, gasping and coughing.

"He's alive!"
"Holy hell..."
"We did it!"

Ajax looked at Logan, whose gaze was fixed on the screen with shock.

"Lookit that, Logan. Looks like you've got a new friend...." Ajax said darkly. He walked up to the console and flipped a switch.

"Phase 2. B is for Beheading..."

Death picked up the cat and rubbed its nose against hers. "After that, I tried to take him many times. But he kept returning to his body, timer reset to his next death. When they killed him, the moments between his return, we would talk. I saw his soul and he saw my existence. I fell deeply for him. He won me with his beautiful words, not with bodies. Though once he got free, the bodies came and that was really nice." Death mused.

"Besides, Natasha, you weren't so quick to disregard love in Budapest. You practically begged me to let you live so you could tell your beloved how you felt." She said smugly. "You don't remember it because it was your near death experience. No one ever remembers the other side. Side effect of return. Those stories about tunnels of light, elderly family calling you, angelic choir? Bull. People say that to lie to themselves. Most of the time, they just cry and beg me for second chances. Two guys once challenged me to something called "Battleship"? I didn't understand. Point is, you were just as taken with your soldier as I am with Wade." Death hugged the cat to her chest and gave Natasha a bemused look.

That look didn't last as Sersi fell through a wall. Death quickly swung her scythe in Sersi's direction, backing her against the wall.

"You know, in case it wasn't clear, I'm trying this thing called NOT BEING FOUND!" She hissed, looking at Nova and Selene. "Who invited the sister of the guy I'm trying to escape from?"

WADE

Wade slapped the top of the doorway to Maverick as he and Logan walked in. He walked with him down the hall, making hip hop noises with his mouth.

"Going to my room. Gonna get rid of a body. There's Joe's gross greying nards," Wade pointed into Joe's room as they passed it, "And somewhere Peitro's getting naugh-tee!" He sang. He stopped and turned to Logan standing outside of the door.

"That's Sweet Tit's room. Understandable she wants to kill me. And she is welcome to try. I mean, dude, remember how hard Ajax tried? The Deadpool. Weapon X. You a prisoner forced to watch me die over and over. I would go into greater detail about our origin and subsequent friendship stemming from said origin, but it's just us so retelling the story we both experienced would be redundant and only serve as unneeded exposition. Now let's not get distracted by girl talk. Unless they sound naked and/or sexually exploratory. Do they? Do they sound naked and/or sexually exploratory, Logan?"

Jessy753 Jessy753 Scatterbrain Scatterbrain Karcen Karcen sevenstars sevenstars myvalentina myvalentina

The cat purred loudly and rubbed her face against Death's. She seemed to enjoy the attention given to her and rubbed herself against Death. Eyes closed she purred more as she enjoyed the cuddles. With an annoyed meow, the cat landed on its paws as Death stood up and went to threaten Sersi.

"Let's say I believe you. In that case you should know me better than to expect that I do things for free.", she spoke carefully about what to voice next. Her gaze hardened at the mention of the Winter Soldier. No one knew about it - not even James himself. But still somehow this girl knew about it. "Hence, I offer you a deal. I kill your Wade Wilson for you, Missy. But you have to give him his memories back in exchange. If you're Death, giving said soldiers the memories back Russia took from him shouldn't be hard, right Missy?", she spoke not caring how much these girls got to know about her past.

Suddenly redeeming herself at least a little seemed so easy. Natasha was a killer and she'd be able to live with it. But betraying the Winter Soldier had been hard. She never went to tell him how she felt instead she had told herself love was for children. A thing that none of them were able to have. The archer had been her way out and she had chosen him, leaving her Winter to his fate to suffer from the metal chair. The one that ran electricity through your body until your brain was only pudding. It hurt so bad. Remembering and everything linked to the things you were supposed to forget. Constantly on the verge of dying to only awake with a blank mind. Filled up with drugs, it was easy to get memories implemented. But surely Death herself would be able to undo the damage of his brain.

"Your love's death for James Barnes's memories. That's the deal. You know I'm effective when it comes to such things or else you wouldn't have asked for my help, Missy.", she spoke and jumped a little as someone dematerialised near her wall. Something broke off and she cursed in Russian <"Next time this meeting will take place somewhere else!"> NerdyBirdy NerdyBirdy FarFlungDreamer FarFlungDreamer

Selene

She hand't known she was so close to death. As in the verb and not the person. So much so, she had blacked out in the doorway to the room. Death seemed rather pleasant, like being in a deep sleep. Dormant. It almost felt nice to be back in the dark...

Then she was hit with life. Cosmic life, the kind of energy some people chased forever. It surged through her body shocking her awake and for a second she felt so immensely powerful. But it didn't last.

It shot through every nerve ending before it was cruelly pulled away from her. The energy absorbed into the pendant, the gem glowing hotly before it cracked slightly. Selene sat stunned and dazed unsure how to feel, just following Death's order's to sit on the bed. She wasn't even really listening, all her focus on the scythe and the energy that was probably still residing in it. She wanted more....

Death was pissed, Selene realized and she finally snapped out of her daze, afraid to never taste that cosmic energy again. She stood with energy coming from her hands. "I'll wipe you from her memory." She told Death, sure that she could do it, but not exactly how she would do it. Reflexes still were her main offense, gathering knowledge from the deep recesses of her mind. There were a lot of questions, but now chasing the energy was her main concern.

NerdyBirdy NerdyBirdy sevenstars sevenstars

(Things are getting action-y and intense. I love it lol)

Sersi
Sersi's newfound sense of relief was almost instantly shattered as Death did not seem to like her intrusion. She lunged at her with her wicked scythe, its black, impossibly sharp blade gleaming menacingly and seeming as deadly as... well, exactly what it was. "You know, in case it wasn't clear, I'm trying this thing called NOT BEING FOUND!" she hissed, looking at Nova and Selene. "Who invited the sister of the guy I'm trying to escape from?"

For a few seconds, Sersi was too scared to say anything. She almost teleported right out of the dorm, but decided if Death really meant harm to her, she had no chance of escape. Besides, she was pretty sure she was referring to Thanos, which caught her attention. Was Thanos her brother? Sersi honestly didn't remember. Generations weren't a super-important thing to keep track of for a race of immortal beings, and she hardly remembered her homeland anyway.

"
Whoa there," she said desperately, trying to calm her down. "I promise I won't tell anyone anything. And I don't have any kind of allegiance to Thanos whatsoever. I haven't even seen him for years, and from what I remember, he's kind of a bad guy. If you're against him, I'm probably on your side. Now please don't kill me." NerdyBirdy NerdyBirdy

Logan
Wade didn't seem too concerned with what was going on in that room, so Logan decided not to push it. He started rambling about some of their past experiences, including some things he remembered and some things that were complete nonsense to him. But Logan was used to that kind of crap by now, so he decided to share a really freaking weird memory he had of Wade that was probably just a bad dream.

"Yeah, I can almost say I remember a time when someone tried to, like, sow your mouth shut or something. Or did that really happen? It was so weird I don't even know."

The only thing that was mildly concerning was the fact that there might have been a fight going on in there. But he decided to leave it to the girls in there. It seemed like you couldn't walk five feet in this school without finding a couple of kids about to kill each other with punches or lasers or magic or whatever.

"Well, bub," Logan replied to Wade's question. "I can't confirm that they aren't naked or sexually exploratory, but I'd rather not investigate." NerdyBirdy NerdyBirdy

"Sure," He half agreed, while he hated the idea of being prodded by someone he didn't know. To be done with what he didn't know... the idea it would help someone appealed to him. In a way, it was a jab at those that created the Winter Soldier. Their weapon turned to some greater purpose. It wouldn't wash away what he'd done, but it might stack something against it. Balance it, at least start to. Bucky knew it would take probably more than even his expanded lifetime could do, to be completely balanced. But he could start here.

Tony seemed done and Bucky gladly obliged and tucked his sleeve back down over the blaring sign that there were things to question here. A shining cybernetic arm didn't exactly lend to keeping ones head down. Then again, he wasn't sure if that's what he was supposed to do here. Could be just that but he wasn't bothered trying to figure that out. Jessy753 Jessy753

"So who are you exactly?" Bucky asked, finally turning most of his attention to the man who still stood silently off to Steve's other side. He hadn't left, nor felt compelled to get involved in anything. Clearly he was with Steve... so who was he. He glanced at Steve, too, for good measure. Hammy Hammy Shadow Shadow

|| Luke Charles ||

"Hey, dude. You missed one." Nubian_Legend Nubian_Legend Rictor said, handing it back. "So you're like Pepper? Will you guys be going to classes with us?"

myvalentina myvalentina

"Thank You."
Luke offered some thankfulness to the stranger for his assistance, he straightened the rim of his glasses, his docile sheep-like expression belying the nature of a truly majestic predator that were disguised in his eyes.

"My role here at Avenger's Academy is mostly that of a facilitating one. Super heroics aren't something I'm particularly well suited for. To answer your question in more precise terms, yes, I will be attending some of the classes here as well. Though, in a more specialized capacity than most traditional students.

My specialty is Mathematics but I'm an engineer as well. In addition to my accreditation here, I hold degrees in several sciences from other prestigious institutions as well, I guess I'm a bit of a brain-trust."

He felt a little embarrassed rattling off his achievements like that. A hand relaxed along the lower slope of his crown, he exhaled a low sigh.

Last edited:
Natasha Romanoff

Natalia watched the scene unfold and crossed her arms. "Hey, if you're about to kill someone, would you mind taking it outside my room? I already have bodies to explain to Fury and killing a student won't be explainable. Like someone would actually understand the fact that Death, herself, decided to shorten a life by a few hundreds of years. I really don't want to explain that as much as it would satisfy my discomfort over having a frigging hole in my wall, now", she spoke easy walking over to the two girls. sevenstars sevenstars NerdyBirdy NerdyBirdy myvalentina myvalentina

She was still waiting for her answer on whether the deal of killing Wade in exchange for the Winter Soldier's memories was on. Natasha was slowly growing impatient and under normal circumstances she would've made Mistress Death simply agree with her. After all she normally had her ways but this topic wasn't something she'd be able to force someone to agree with her. Unlike both Nova and Selene, she was still very resistant to agree on killing one of her class mates. After all she had promised to change or at least try to and agreeing right away was definitely not trying.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Tony Stark
Tony listened to Barnes and was somewhat disappointed that he wasn't as excited as he was about getting to know that arm better. He seemed almost relculant but Tony still got a less enthusiatic yes out of him. So he couldn't care less. He was happy and Barnes would be happy in no time. Just a little persuasion, he thought to himself with a grin. Yet again the young billionaire was used to have people around him, who didn't seem as interested in technology and the future as he was. It wouldn't faze him but he was sure he'd be able to gain some knowledge if Barnes kept his promise. If not well he was able to remind him.

Eventually the conversation drifted off and Tony reached for his phone looking at the text he had received. He read through it and looked at the guy, who had sent it to him. Rictor seemed to be talking to him and the question amused him. He highly doubted that Pepper would like being compared to the guy who was rambling about his various degrees. Tony himself held degrees and doctorates but never saw the use in making people use them. It felt strange and he had received and worked for them because of other reasons than bragging.

Sam's attention was finally drawn out of his own mind when Barnes addressed him. He frowned slightly, wondering why they needed to be introduced again when he recalled that their first introduction had been interrupted. "Sam Wilson. And you're Bucky..." He said, offering his hand. He probably should have left off the last part, but it just sort of came out. After all, he had heard all kinds of stories about the man while he had been helping Steve search. Now that he thought about it though, he realized how weird and slightly creepy it must seem to Bucky to have a complete stranger know his name. "I helped Steve search for you after you left the second time." He explained, hoping it didn't sound even more creepy now.

FarFlungDreamer FarFlungDreamer Hammy Hammy
((Sorry it's so sloppy...))

Steve watched intently as Tony kept up his observation of Bucky's arm. He liked the idea of figuring out what kind of tech was in that arm and using it for good, and he knew that Bucky would probably think of it as some kind of retribution. It seemed like a healthy enough way for Bucky to feel better with his prosthetic and Steve trusted Tony's intentions. Steve himself was kind of interested in seeing what made it tic, if only for curiosity.

His attention turned to Sam as Bucky pressed the subject of Steve's friend. He waited for Sam to introduce himself before speaking up.

"Yeah, ran into Sam between searches," Steve added, clapping a hand on Sam's shoulder. "Had some crazy times looking for you. He's been a big help."

Shadow Shadow Jessy753 Jessy753 FarFlungDreamer FarFlungDreamer

She looked across the hall to an open doorway to see a large grey man in an EXTREMELY ill fitting robe looking expectantly at her. He looked disappointed for a brief second before lighting up again and winking at her. Death gave a grimace and shut the door.
Jessy753 Jessy753 Scatterbrain Scatterbrain Karcen Karcen myvalentina myvalentina

Joe (Maverick Dorm)

Now he was curious.
Four babes all in the same room and seeking a little privacy. He knew what young girls got up to when they were away from home especially if they congregated together in the same room.
They were experimenting and not in the scientific sense.
He ws not going to let this opportunity pass him by. If it came down one girl or four, the choice was obvious. Besides she could always join them if she came looking for him.
He got up from where he was sitting and crept across the hallway. He placed his ear to the door and listened. He could just waltz in but he didn't want to spook them before the actual fun started.
He would wait until the time was right.

Jessy753 Jessy753 Karcen Karcen myvalentina myvalentina NerdyBirdy NerdyBirdy Rui Rui

Last edited:
((Sorry I've been gone the last week, but I'm back at it now!)

He nodded once stiffly, yes, he was... clearly Steve had talked of him. Bucky wondered if he wanted to know what Steve had said. He nearly snorted at himself. Whatever Steve said, it couldn't be as bad as what Bucky would say of himself. If he were coaxed into talking about something so personal. Or so confusing He honesty trusted other people to know what or who he was better, at this point in his life. He wanted to get away from that, but it might take time and he knew that.

He looked to Steve as he spoke up and Bucky smiled once before it fell away again.

"Thanks," He nodded slowly, not for looking for him... but for making it so Steve didn't have to go it alone. Since he was so damn persistent. It could be interpreted as a pleasantry, but he honestly did feel very thankful. Shadow Shadow Hammy Hammy

Bucky exhaled deeply, wiping the sweat from his forehead. It felt better, but only marginally. It being whatever was weighing down his shoulders so heavily. Could be anything, so much happened in so little time it seemed. Or maybe it was just his skewed grasp on time, of history, or his own lifespan. Classes has been hard today, but he was glad to have them over. It was far too difficult to concentrate really on any of it, but he went through the motions.

He'd headed towards the power gym here, to work it out. Stretch his muscles, with all the fights, the runaways, those hydra thugs... the red head... Natalia? Jessy753 Jessy753 After all that, his body was humming, ready to fight, watching every shadow for he knew all too intimately what lurked there.

Then there was Steve, who had come along as well. Bucky wasn't sure if he brought his friend or not, Shadow Shadow but he shouldn't be surprised. Steve might be keeping tabs on him, which he likely deserved, or it could be as simple as wanting to be around, check up on him. He never could know with Steve, and likely it was a little mix of everything.

He settled his exposed metal hand against the punching bag and looked over to Steve who had picked up training while Bucky was too. It felt odd.... no, wrong, he decided. It felt wrong to look over at Steve and know he was his best friend, his partner... and yet he couldn't even begin to know what to say to him. What to say.... running away seemed smarter and smarter. But Bucky knew he couldn't do that either. It didn't make any of this easy... hell, he'd take difficult but right now it seemed downright unmanageable, impossible... like it just wasn't there in him anymore. Too long as the always silent soldier for Russia. Maybe he couldn't return to anything that he had been.

Hammy Hammy

Sitting stationary in classes wasn't Steve's forte, he'd come to understand. He got pretty antsy the longer he had to sit still. Steve couldn't say for sure, but he had to imagine that it was at least partially the serum. His body was now built to move and push and exert all kinds of force. It followed that Steve's urge to exercise would increase with his newfound physical prowess.

That being said, it was an enormous relief to head to the gym with Bucky. He'd invited Sam along too, but he'd only said that he might catch up. Shadow Shadow That was fine. Steve was just fine having some time alone with Bucky. God knew they hadn't had any time together lately, and Steve had missed just hanging out with Bucky.

Steve had been alternating between squats and deadlifting. He'd been relatively top-heavy since the serum, so keeping his lower half in top form was key. He wasn't really sure if Bucky had come in with much of a plan, but looked to be doing okay for himself, getting in some sets of his own. For a while anyway. After a while, though, he seemed to grow disturbed. Sure, Bucky wasn't all the same as when Steve had first met him, but that didn't mean Steve couldn't still tell when his best friend was feeling off, and it definitely didn't mean that he wasn't going to try to help. It struck him that they hadn't really talked since that morning. Maybe that's what Bucky needed.

Placing down his weights, Steve strode over to Bucky where he'd paused and nudged him in the back.

"Hey, how you doing over here?" he asked, smiling at Bucky as he took heavy breaths. "Not slacking off on me, are you?"

He was teasing, but at the same time, he couldn't help but be concerned. Steve didn't like seeing Bucky in any kind of bad way, no matter what. FarFlungDreamer FarFlungDreamer

DEATH

Death kept the scythe under Sersi's chin as she looked down at the cat. "What do you think?" she asked. The cat let out a small mewl. She raised an eyebrow before lowering the weapon. "She seems to think you're sincere. On the bed." she ordered, jabbing the other end into Selene's gut, forcing her back to the bed. "And no spells from you. You two are the reason I'm stuck here." she growled, picking up the cat and hefting it on her arm. She returned to the chair and looked up at Natasha. "As for your arrangement, it is doable, but it leads me to the second half of the problem. I'm still human. And apparently indestructible, I've come to find. If you kill Wade while I'm still flesh, he will get lost in the realm of the dead and that does me no good. Which is where Tweedledee and Tweedledoubledee come in."

Death pointed a finger at Sersi and Selene. "You two somehow pulled me from the realm of the dead. So, you will be in charge of sending me back. Look up every ritual, every astral projection, every spell between here and Shangri La. I don't care if you have to rob The Ancient One themselves. You WILL find a way to return me to my non corporeal form," Death said, her face turning skeletal as her tone grew deeper, "Or by Eternity, I will reap your souls and ram them so far and so deep into the darkest cracks of the Underworld, not even Orpheus will find you! IS THAT CLEAR?" Her face fully bone and her voice in a deep and demonic octave, she gripped the plastic arm rests hard as her power flared and for a second, the walls decayed and the floor cracked as the wood warped apart. The cat became hairless and evil in her hands as it shrieked in their direction, it's bare skin pock marked and disgusting. As terrifying a sight, it quickly disappeared and Death breathed in, everything returning to normal.

"Sorry. Lost my face there for a second." she breathed, scratching the normal cat in her arms behind her ears. She looked at Nova. "You, I want your focus to the Cosmos. If you catch a whiff of cosmic power coming this way, I want to know immediately. In the mean time, I think I will be staying in this Maverick place with you, Natasha. I rather like it. Close to Wade, very acceptable shower accommodations and this little sweetie!" she cooed, cuddling the cat to her cheek. "This will be a lovely hiding place for me. Do we all have an accord?" Death smiled.

WADE

Wade and Logan made their way down a few doors and stopped in front of one. Wade took the door handle and looked at Logan. "Now I didn't know I'd be entertaining so I apologize for what you're about to see. It may shock and disgust you," Wade said as he turned the knob, "Behold: Casa de THIS IS SO NOT MY DORM ROOM!" Wade yelled out as he swung into the dorm to see Quicksilver and Emma Frost in the bed opposite the door. The pair yelped as Logan and Wade stared at them.

"Well, hello Pietro. Emma. The Maximoff member I can clearly see standing at attention." Wade said, "Logan, look! It's Emma Frost! From the Hellfire club we blew up! Emma, you remember Logan. Hairy. Short. Had you upside down more often than the Tilt-a-Spin. We should probably leave.....BUT I'M NOT GONNA! Logan, brainwave. I just figured out how we can finish our project easier and faster. Firstly," Wade crossed the room and leaned over Quicksilver, pulling Emma into a Fireman hoist. Despite her protests and banging his back with her fists, Wade carried her naked body out the door and tossed her onto the floor before going back in the room and shutting the door, before opening it and tossing his Onesie at her. "My bad, probably should have let you grab your undies. Sorry about the smell, just give it a wash and leave it at my door. Thanks, you're a peach!" Wade said, closing the door.

Wade, now in his boxers with steel X's all over them, hopped onto the foot of the bed. "Okay, Quicky Chicky. Here's the skinny, I got a dead body in my room and Fury has a zero tolerance policy with me and body counts. I didn't do it, but I don't think he's gonna believe me. Logan and I were on the way to my dorm to cut up the body and dip it in acid, but I don't have a drum of acid and the bathrooms here are shower only. So, we're gonna need your speed to carry the parts out to several states and bury them deep. if anyone finds them, they won't be able to piece them together for a good long while. I don't get expelled, Fury doesn't have to do paperwork, we all get to share a deep dark disturbing secret for the rest of our lives. Win all around, am I right? What do you say, buddy? In or out? Not talking about your Piety Pie, which I can still see. Kudos to father."

Jessy753 Jessy753 sevenstars sevenstars fanaticalferret fanaticalferret Rui Rui myvalentina myvalentina Karcen Karcen

Pietro was having the time of his life. Two times in a day with Emma? He would take that anytime. Unfortunately the universe had other plans - preeetttyy much right before Pietro could finish, the door burst open and he yelped in surprise as Wade and Logan appeared. Oh god, was this really happening? Oh god, he had been so close and now he'd have to wait god DAMMIT WADE.

"Don't touch her! What the f#*$ are you doing?!" He shouted loudly at Wade, getting to his feet. He didn't jump in because he knew that Emma could handle herself...not to mention Logan was a little intimidating. "Okay, Quicky Chicky. Here's the skinny, I got a dead body in my room-"
"What the f#*$ did you do," Pietro inputted, his voice icy.
"-and Fury has a zero tolerance policy with me and body counts. I didn't do it-"
"I find that hard to believe."
"-but I don't think he's gonna believe me. Logan and I were on the way to my dorm to cut up the body and dip it in acid-"
'Why did you think that would be a good idea!?"
After that, Pietro let Wade finish his little monologue uninterrupted, simmering in his annoyance and frustration. He grabbed his boxers from the floor and pulled them on, trying to pretend he wasn't at least a little embarrassed.

"Listen, you literally just walked in on me having sex, I don't really give two shits about your...your dead body or whatever shit you got yourself into now. I'm not interested in helping you," he growled, huffing in annoyance. "Will you just get outta here?" He stormed towards the door and opened it back up for Emma. Who the hell did this guy think he was? Just bursting in like this and then asking for favors? Like Pietro wanted to help him after that.

NerdyBirdy NerdyBirdy Rui Rui sevenstars sevenstars

Nova was a little confused by why she was being said as a radar when calling another eternal would be a good thing they could correct the whole Death stuck in a body right now thing asap. Also i wasn't like she could really detect them coming as none but Galactus used ships and he only did so to save energy. Though the explanation of the souls of those dyign being trapped in a limbo or lost or something that was not good for the whole balance of the universe.

" You know Mistress Death i hate to question your whole plan but maybe you should ask the Living Tribunal for help or i could go get him for you" She said half offering to go do so " You being here and the billions upon billions of souls being lost every moment with you being here has to be making some huge imbalance and it is his job to make sure things don't be come unstable" She continued seeing it in a way of calling in the big guns as if anything could fix the situation he could.

NerdyBirdy NerdyBirdy

Natasha Romanoff

Natasha glanced at Death trying to figure out whether or not the girl or whatever she was would keep her side of the deal. She weighed out her options knowing that she was nothing more than a tool in someone else's game once again. But this time, she'd be able to do something good by killing one more person. But it still could be hardly manageable, if it was true that Wade wasn't able to die. She crinkled her mouth and looked at the others, who had more than eagerly agreed to help Death by her plan of killing Wade. That guy was annoying as heck but it wasn't a good reason to kill someone. Perhaps back in Russia but not here. That much to her promise to Clint that she would change. Another death at her hands, she glanced back at Mistress Death as soon as she continued about her misery and crinkled her mouth.

"Let's say I agree to kill him. How do I know that you will keep your promise? I might be able to do that too early and he gets lost between here and wherever you sent those dead souls.", she spoke and continued "Besides how am I to kill someone who apparently isn't able to die?" She looked at Mistress Death, trying to figure out if killing that guy was up to her or someone else. But the whole scene changed as she threatened both the newcomer and Selene. She was taken aback by the new demeanour but quickly hid behind her usual poker face. Still it made her look for all the escape routes out of her own dorm room.

Trying not to roll eyes, she realized that Death wanted to stay with her. "One rule if you want to stay here, don't kill the cat or anyone else inside this room. I really don't want Fury on my back especially if I'm having to plan a murder.", she spoke casually and hid her shaken from quite well. But her voice was a little unstable. "We have a deal, if you're keeping your part of the agreement.", she spoke and outstretched her hand reluctantly.

NerdyBirdy NerdyBirdy sevenstars sevenstars myvalentina myvalentina

<><><><><><><><><><><>

Tony Stark
Tony turned away from the whole ordeal not interested in talking to both Captain Starsprangled leggins here, Bucky and that other guy. He looked at the three guys deciding it was none of his concern what they did unless he wouldn't be able to get a glance at the bionic arm. It actually itched his fingers to get a look on it as soon as possible. Yet even Tony knew there was a time and place for that and something told him that in the middle of this club was no time for that. Especially by the way Half-Shitty person reacted to people having a look on it. So he would go and pester him tomorrow. It could surely wait a day or two. It's not like the guy would go and vanish, right? FarFlungDreamer FarFlungDreamer Hammy Hammy Shadow Shadow

Besides he had another project at the moment. Speaking of which he turned to the direction he had seen Rictor the last time. With a shiteating grin on his lips, he walked over to him. "Ready to try out the Hoverboard? Or do you have classes first?", he asked not really caring himself, if he skipped his. It's not like this place was able to challenge him mentally well enough to actually catch his interest. Even the MIT had be boring in that aspect. But at least he had been able to perform experiments there. myvalentina myvalentina

Emma's face was the epitome of rage. If she hadn't just come undone herself and was practically in a state of bonelessness, she would've pounded Wade into a bloody pulp. She reverted to her diamond state to protect the shred of her modesty she had left, then, as Pietro opened the door, strode into the room, fitting Wade Wilson with a solid diamond, tooth breaking, 24K punch.
"GET...OUT!"
The screaming she had previously unleashed on Nova's mind was amplified within Wade's feeble mind, the White Queen doing her worst, since the asshole could regenerate. As the blood would begin to seep from his ears, she crawled onto Pietro's back and phased back into her human form, breasts...among other things...pressed into the speedster's back as her legs locked around his waist.
"Fucking Wade..." she muttered, pouting immensely.
NerdyBirdy NerdyBirdy fanaticalferret fanaticalferret

Last edited:
Rictor

"Hmmm," Rictor said, nodding but mouth pursed a little. Maybe it was a slight jumble in his understanding of English, or he was just used to less verbose people, but he didn't think he understood anymore than before. Either way the dude jumped up the list of people to contact if shit hit the fan, if just for sounding so eloquent. And since that seemed to happen a lot around here, it was comforting. Nubian_Legend Nubian_Legend

"Well, um, good luck. I hope you're not as overwhelmed around here as I am. Shouldn't be a problem for you, I guess, considering your brain... uh trust..." He said.

Rictor turned at Tony's question, mentally running over his class schedule. He wasn't against skipping, but he was sure as hell not going want to miss any kind of class that meant giving him more practice with his powers.

"I think I have a physics class first." He said with a wrinkling of his nose. "Was never very good at physics at my old high school." He mentioned as an answer. "So sure let's do this. 'Cause like what good is physics gonna do me or my powers anyway? Not like imma pull out a pen and paper when I gotta fight someone." He said, laughing but it fizzled out when he thought maybe Tony would. Jessy753 Jessy753

~~~~​

Selene

If she wasn't enamored before she was IN love with each show of power and flash of bone and gore that poured off of death. Selene inhaled deeply as if she could breath in Death's aura and sighed with a loving smile. This was her ticket. If she stuck close to death she'd never have to suck down another rat or vermin the school wanted to shove down her throat. It made her feel a little freer in that regard.

And that wasn't even considering what she could have and do if she got her hands on that scythe! Power to... to do more. Her brain was terribly blank what she wanted the power for but there would be time to figure that out later. First things first: find this spell to not piss Death off more.

"Come on, come on!" Selene said, pulling on Sersi's arm. "Let's get to work already." Selene would appreciate the help considering her swiss cheese of a brain. sevenstars sevenstars

Soon Selene was just rushing to the door yanking it open, bu Joe's big face in the hallway startled her. Her hands slapped over her mouth, having taken every bit of restraint she had to not throw a spell out of her big mouth. Scatterbrain Scatterbrain

Last edited:
Sersi
As Death held her scythe against Sersi's neck and began to give her commands, she hopelessly tried to back agianst the wall as her heart pounded and sweat ran down her face. And that wasn't even supposed to happen to Eternals. It was probably the most scared she'd ever been in her life. "Yes... mistress, of course," she finally replied under heavy breaths.

So she needed knowledge of some kind of spell, or ritual, or power, that would break Death's curse that left her in her physical form. And while Sersi didn't know of what this exact power might be, she had an idea of where she might be able to learn it. It was very likely that the moon of Titan was home to a colony of Eternals, and given that one of their leaders was so obsessed with Death, and also simply the fact that the Eternals had been keeping untold cosmic knowledge over the millennia, it seemed like Titan would have a better chance of holding this information than Earth. But she didn't want to mention it just yet.

"
Alright, so do you have any idea of what this power could be?" she asked Selene on her way out, still not having recovered from being threatened by Death herself. "Cause I know something that might help, but it's kind of a wild guess."

As she walked out the door, though, Joe appeared out of nowhere, to Sersi's and obviously Selene's displeasure. "
Just let us by," she sighed. "You don't wanna get involved with this, trust me."
myvalentina myvalentina Scatterbrain Scatterbrain NerdyBirdy NerdyBirdy

Logan
Logan continued, reluctantly, to follow Wade through the halls of the Maverick dorm, more or less ignoring the increasingly suspicious noises coming from Natasha's room. A few more doors down, Wade opened another door that was apparently his room.

Whoa... not his room. Not only was it far too organized and clean, but what was way more shocking was the couple going at it on the bed now directly in front of him. Wait, that was Emma Frost? With Pietro, the fast guy? That was surprising. Anyway, he expected Wade to shut the door right away. But this was Wade he was talking about. So of course he had to run into the room, literally throw Emma out the door, and try to convince Pietro to help move the dead body out of his own room? "
What. The. FUCK are you doing?!" Logan shouted as Wade barged into the room.

Logan decided to stay out of the room as Wade tossed Emma right in front of the door. He couldn't help but stay for a a few moments, partially in shock of what Wade did, but mostly because, well, one of the hottest girls he'd ever seen was, naked, just a few feet in front of him. But he eventually realized how mad she probably was already, and how much worse it would be if he was still there as he got back up. "Sorry, wasn't me," he said sheepishly as he ran down the hall. Rui Rui fanaticalferret fanaticalferret NerdyBirdy NerdyBirdy

Joe (Maverick Dorm)

Joe strained to hear what was going on in Natasha's Room Jessy753 Jessy753 , he could make out bits and pieces but nothing really interesting. As he listened intently, he was caught off guard by a ruckus coming from down the hall.
Turning his attention towards it, he could see Wade NerdyBirdy NerdyBirdy bursting out of a room carrying... something?
No, wait... not something?
Someone!
And she was naked!?!
That immediately got Joe's attention and he wasn't one to miss out on a free show.
But who was the girl? He studied the scene feverishly, his gaze focused like a laser when something suddenly clicked in Joe's head. He remembered that behind, then again how could he forget it? He spent enough time oogling it as he was carrying her luggage.
It was Emma's! Rui Rui
But what was she doing in Maverick Dorm? Last time he checked Pietro fanaticalferret fanaticalferret and her were on their way to Avenger's Dorm. Joe pondered the situation... Unless she had discovered her missing luggage already and had come here looking for him and it?
It all started to make sense. At least in Joe's head.
She must of come here looking for him, found what she thought was his room and then unable to resist his charms any longer, (and finally coming to her senses, he might add.) stripped down before entering and was planning to throw herself at him. Only to enter Wade's room by accident.
That had to be what happened.
Even though he couldn't understand why Wade would want her out of his room? Joe knew he was crazy but that crazy? He couldn't quite believe that.
Wade had disappeared back into his room leaving Emma just in the middle of the hall before she stormed back in after him. That was when he heard Natasha's door open, turning in the direction of the noise he saw Selene myvalentina myvalentina and Sersi sevenstars sevenstars standing there. Selene appeared startled whilst Sersi seem displeased. Their reactions added some credence to Joe's theory, Selene must have been embarrassed about being caught whilst Sersi was unhappy.
Ha Ha! I knew it! He thought to himself.
"Just let us by, you don't want to get involved with this, trust me." said Sersi.
Oh, but he did.
"With what?" Joe said acting coy. "I assure you, a guy like me could only enhance the situation."
Joe didn't quite believe Sersi. It was just like her to try and ruin his fun.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread