• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Roleplay Search!

GraysonAldaine

You take me the way I am <3
Hey there all! I'm Dee, and I'm looking forward to finding some fun roleplay during the next two to three weeks, since my state is currently in quarantine! I'm always open to new ideas, and I'll try anything at least once, so long as I'm familiar with the material!

So a few things that I ask are that you're patient. I've got a large family and I help take care of some of my elderly family members, especially right now. If I go a bit without responding, just send me a message and find out what's up! I also ask that you be able to write at least one paragraph, if not more. I'm not really interested in one liners, sorry!

On to a few things that I'm always looking for!
I love fostering and foster care roles, I love the family roles. Pregnancy and starting a family, no matter how messy it can get. I love darker roles that coincide or oppose the "happy go lucky start a family" idealism as well! Also, like I said above, I'm definitely game to try out any ideas you have. I know mine are kinda generic right now. Feel free to PM me!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back