• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Roleplay search :)

Taek-My-Heart

"I'm hot like Wasabi" :3
Hello Everyone!

I'm here to find some new roleplay partners.

Take a look at the list and rules and if anything sparks your interest, message me :D

::Cravings::
:KPOP:

NOmxJk5DnOI6ikTswcEQl5O8HlBlvzVlCLFIrn8HExNKdW5rEa8Hjio71n5C7dPEVVBgN7jW6osgk7AdWvCCyh8FQqJ8ALTOmCzH71H3cjBQ6WJUYWnQGoYLYirABfr6pMkfsq4Q

Mainly looking for VIXX
(Jung Taekwoon, Han Sanghyuk)

BTS
(Jung Hoseok, Min Yoongi, Jeon Jungkook)
~I'm rather BTS'd out, so unless you have the best plot I'm probably not into it.

Monsta X
(Lee Jooheon, Yoo Kihyun)

NCT
(Ten, Kim Jungwoo, Wong Yuk Hei~there are other options ^^)

Seventeen
(Jeon Wonwoo, Kim Mingyu, Wen Junhui)

Astro
(Moon Bin, Cha Eunwoo)

I know many other kpop groups, so if you want to rp kpop, I am willing to rp other groups as well :)

::TV Shows::

DlDCcjUL8XF-GxfLsrEeyoMkimfpxHaPZv9K8T2QlhXjm--r0p9AMG6CKuFh5oCr-OQcvQ93UY_6TV5uWavtXN4Y35qz3v_JodGUichCTFn4Mk_zcjhgItkhTmlJOgdeeGXj4CFI

The 100
(Bellamy Blake, John Murphy, Finn Collins, Kyle Wick)

The Walking Dead
(Daryl Dixon)

Game of Thrones
(Jon Snow, The Hound, Jaqen H'ghar)

::Books::

MZ-PXuRpSFkx5osFVApPh_zh7ZDysF-LuBer3UdoIkE_eRel0PQfdnFyKfSyvtWYdcvxeUqqlaJVkeDWLnyRm1HqD13eFRhgxurovFpE9Ur9z_xqF2VSF1aCwLlfuHEWKjFt_a8K

Harry Potter

~Golden Trio~
(Blaise Zabini, Severus Snape, Draco Malfoy, Lucius Malfoy)
~Marauders Era~
(Sirius Black, Severus Snape)
~Next Gen~
(Scorpius Malfoy, Albus Potter, James Potter)

::Youtube::
[IMG='width:482px;']https://lh6.googleusercontent.com/9w3oglwqGdE-mW8dyKoDyIlvcds7W0t4KV5Ue0FPbVJ4cpY-q1w25dwtQ1UN9KyWmw5B_T-ycqbilkovOHIbUvTUpCdBGz4Z34LRpS2lvCiTjssmWPSaau9CvA00bH0MGLlRDBgo[/IMG]

Youtube (AmazingPhil, Danisnotonfire, Markiplier, JackSepticEye)

::Rules/Guidelines::

Limits: For limits, I hardly have any. I prefer not to roleplay yuri (mainly because I am horrible at it), but I'm fine with yaoi, gore, violence and romance. Bestiality isn't really cool either. Also as an adult, a mature themed roleplay is good.
I also prefer to double, just so that it's fair to both sides, unless it's a ship and one on one.

OC's: As everyone else stresses, Try not to control my OC, however if you have to make him/her do something, that's fine. Like, if the plot can't go anywhere without my OC leaving the room or something, make them leave. I don't mind and I can certainly work around it and sometimes that with help the writers block on my end, if it's there.
I roleplay OCxCANON or OCxOC. On some occasions CANONxCANON :]

Length: I will roleplay anywhere from two paragraphs to a novel. Depending on how much is given to me I will match it, however, I prefer more details than less, so novella style is cool with me :3 One liners or even two liners aren't okay in my book.. At least give me something to work with please? :3

P.S. If you didn't see something, don't be afraid to ask, I watch a lot of movies and start new television series all the time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back