• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Roleplay Search!

Poppy Lemon

“If you fall, I’ll be there for you.” - The Floor
Hello! I am Poppy, quite new to this place. I think I’m going to keep this post short and sweet.

First of all, I am female and I’m really only comfortable playing a female role. Second, I like romance within my roleplays... MxF or FxF is fine. Third, I prefer fantasy, but I will also do modern day. However, I DO NOT do science fiction or fandom! Lastly, I’m really stressed out lately and I’m just looking for some fun, casual roleplays. 1-2 short to long paragraphs, maybe even less, I don’t care. Just something easy-going and long term. Oh! One more thing, I believe both partners should be equal with writing and moving the story along, however I like to play a more... less-dominant romantic partner, if you know what I mean? Which, by the way, DOESN’T always mean sex, for all the single-minded people out there.

Alright... uh... here’s some pairings! I prefer to plan plots with my partner, heh...

Mythical being X human (in modern day reality)

Mythical being X human (in medieval sort of setting)

Teacher X apprentice (not student/ teacher!! Also, both people of a legal age to date!)

That’s all I can think of... do PM me if you’re interested and do share your ideas and other pairings you’d like with me!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back