• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Roleplay request!

HaleyGrissel

Hi there! I'm looking for a new roleplay partner on this site. I haven't had much luck before, both my fault and the fault of others, so I thought I'd try a fresh post!

I'm a literate roleplayer and I don't really have an upper limit! I prefer long replies but I'm not horribly picky, as long as you aren't sending back one-liners. Some grammar mistakes don't bother me, we're all human and if it weren't for my grammar extension my posts would probably be littered with them! As long as we're both putting forth some effort, I'll be all good!

I am a relatively busy person with work but my schedule will be changing drastically within the next few weeks between my new job and college starting. I can do one or two posts a day at most but I've also had partners go as long as a few weeks between posts. All I ask is for short messages so I know you're still interested! I do prefer out of character discussion (on a separate thread). I think communication between partners is very important, especially to make sure everyone is comfortable with what's going on and to discuss plot things. Please note, I am an 18-year-old adult and am not comfortable roleplaying with minors! 18+

As for genres, I can leave that to planning! I don't have any particular roleplay I'm itching to do but anything in the sub-genres I checked (and more) I'd love to do! I have experience with most genres to some degree. I'm LGBT+ friendly as well.

One more thing, sorry this is so long. There are some topics I'm either not comfortable with at all or somewhat uncomfortable with roleplaying. I would like to discuss any potential triggers/off-limit topics with any future partner! Thank you so much for reading and I can't wait to see what happens!

Hi there! I'm looking for a new roleplay partner on this site. I haven't had much luck before, both my fault and the fault of others, so I thought I'd try a fresh post!

I'm a literate roleplayer and I don't really have an upper limit! I prefer long replies but I'm not horribly picky, as long as you aren't sending back one-liners. Some grammar mistakes don't bother me, we're all human and if it weren't for my grammar extension my posts would probably be littered with them! As long as we're both putting forth some effort, I'll be all good!

I am a relatively busy person with work but my schedule will be changing drastically within the next few weeks between my new job and college starting. I can do one or two posts a day at most but I've also had partners go as long as a few weeks between posts. All I ask is for short messages so I know you're still interested! I do prefer out of character discussion (on a separate thread). I think communication between partners is very important, especially to make sure everyone is comfortable with what's going on and to discuss plot things. Please note, I am an 18-year-old adult and am not comfortable roleplaying with minors! 18+

As for genres, I can leave that to planning! I don't have any particular roleplay I'm itching to do but anything in the sub-genres I checked (and more) I'd love to do! I have experience with most genres to some degree. I'm LGBT+ friendly as well.

One more thing, sorry this is so long. There are some topics I'm either not comfortable with at all or somewhat uncomfortable with roleplaying. I would like to discuss any potential triggers/off-limit topics with any future partner! Thank you so much for reading and I can't wait to see what happens!
Hey I'd be down your roleplay with you

Hya Haley!

I have a few interest you might find worth while.

Medieval: - So this is mostly a realistic roleplay, basically a world we create with our houses and backstories. It's grounded in reality, but can have fantastical elements as long as they're subtle.

Sci-fi: - Things like Star Wars (but I tend to do really gritty old republic area.), cybernetic dystopian future etc.

Modern world: - I usually delved into a horror territory here, but am willing to experiment.

Heya Haley! I'm very interested in this and I'm very willing to work with you and your discomforts, and I hope that you'll message me soon so we could work out characters and plots!

Hya Haley!

I have a few interest you might find worth while.

Medieval: - So this is mostly a realistic roleplay, basically a world we create with our houses and backstories. It's grounded in reality, but can have fantastical elements as long as they're subtle.

Sci-fi: - Things like Star Wars (but I tend to do really gritty old republic area.), cybernetic dystopian future etc.

Modern world: - I usually delved into a horror territory here, but am willing to experiment.

Loooooooooooooooove Star Wars!! I want to do an original trilogy rp but it can start a little before the first movie, my idea was that my character is a force sensitive rebel sarge who has a tragic backstory and maybe she has a romantic thing with a sith lord

Users who are viewing this thread

Back