• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Super Mario Rp request!

(Rewritten!)
Hey! I've been rping for about 8-10 years now! I had stopped for a bit and I've been wanting to get back into it!

things about me!
I'm Semi-Lit
I generally base my response length off of my partners response

requirements from partners:
Be cool with Doubling up
be open to MxM, FxF, etc
please no one liners!

I'm open to OOC conversation! I have anxiety, so I'm quite awkward but I do enjoy having random conversations!

Warnings:
There will be mentions of mental illness and more. (I hc Luigi as an autistic man with Anxiety and depression but that could also just be projection haha)
There will be cursing, nothibg too bad, but if it's a character that curses like a sailor, I will not hold back haha

Ships:
(Main)Bowser X Luigi
(Main/Side)Mario X Peach
(Side)Daisy X Rosalina
maybe some ocxoc/ocxcc stuff if there are ocs made!

Plot:
The story will have elements from the super Mario movie as well as Luigi's mansion! there will also be little elements from other Mario games.

It starts off like the Mario movie, with the brothers going to fix some pipes under the city, but being sucked into a warp pipe, but instead of Luigi going to the darklands, he would land in a forest by a dark mansion, and spends the next 8 months going through the Luigi's mansion games!

We will start off after the final battle with King Boo!

The only character I have a preference to play is Luigi!

DM or comment if your interested, or have any questions!​

Users who are viewing this thread

Back