• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy *๏ผŠโœฟโ€ ๐“ก๐“ธ๐“ต๐“ฎ๐“น๐“ต๐“ช๐”‚ ๐“Ÿ๐“ช๐“ป๐“ฝ๐“ท๐“ฎ๐“ป ๐“ฆ๐“ช๐“ท๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ญ! โ€โœฟ๏ผŠ*

artdonuts

FRIED BRAIN
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hello, I'm Art! I'm currently looking for a roleplay partner, namely to rp fantasy.

A short description of my character (Ill make more soon,) and how I usually roleplay with my characters!

Harper Bloom
Species: Harpy

Personality: Harper is an adventurous one. Sheโ€™s willing to take any kind of risk if it involves adrenaline. Though she can be a bit hot headed sometimes, she adores her acquaintances and will support them any chance she gets. Harper can be described as quite emotional. Sheโ€™s an extrovert and always open to making new friends.

Sexuality: Demisexual

Description: A human-like form, though sheโ€™s covered in black silky feathers. Her wings are enormous, their length about 6 feet each. She has talons on her hands and feet, which are also covered in feathers and are extremely sharp. Her face is human, though she has a large set of teeth, and her eyes are big and yellow.

(I usually roleplay with emotional characters.)

Requirements:

Must be semi-literate, or literate.
Must be in the 14-16 age group.
Don't be OP with your characters, please!

I hope to find a long lasting friend, and roleplay partner here! :))

Users who are viewing this thread

Back