• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Roleplay Partner Search

literary dreams

Moody Hufflepuff
Roleplay Type(s)
Hello friends! My name is Pastella, I'm 18 years old from Sydney, Australia [AEST is my timezone]. I'm on the search for rp partners, that are active at this time of day as most of my rps go dead leaving me bored at this time. I'm flexible with the gender I play, and if we are doing oc x canon, I double up (playing my character and your crush). I however only do F x M, its just what I'm best at, nothing against LGBT+

FANDOMS
-Harry Potter (golden trio): Blaise Zabini or Draco Malfoy
-Harry Potter (next generation): Louis Weasley
-Harry Potter (oc x oc)
-Hunger Games (oc x oc)
-Divergent (oc x oc)
-Maze Runner/ Scorch Trials / Death Cure: Newt <3
-Game of Thrones: Jojen Reed or Joffrey Baratheon
-Game of Thrones: oc x oc
-Narnia: Peter Pevensie
-Narnia: oc x oc
-Vampire Knight: oc x canon
-Vampire Knight: oc x oc

Last edited:
How do you feel about writing as Draco, and I will write as Blaise? I notice you double, but wasn't sure if you had a preference between the two.

If I can play Jojen for You, would you be able to play either Jon or Robb for me?

You had me at Harry Potter, Hunger Games and Divergent. Is there a way we can chat offsite, since the app isn't working and using the site is a pain for me.

Hello friends! My name is Pastella, I'm 18 years old from Sydney, Australia [AEST is my timezone]. I'm on the search for rp partners, that are active at this time of day as most of my rps go dead leaving me bored at this time. I'm flexible with the gender I play, and if we are doing oc x canon, I double up (playing my character and your crush). I however only do F x M, its just what I'm best at, nothing against LGBT+

FANDOMS
-Harry Potter (golden trio): Blaise Zabini or Draco Malfoy
-Harry Potter (next generation): Louis Weasley
-Harry Potter (oc x oc)
-Hunger Games (oc x oc)
-Divergent (oc x oc)
-Maze Runner/ Scorch Trials / Death Cure: Newt <3
-Game of Thrones: Jojen Reed or Joffrey Baratheon
-Game of Thrones: oc x oc
-Narnia: Peter Pevensie
-Narnia: oc x oc
-Vampire Knight: oc x canon
-Vampire Knight: oc x oc
Hello! Can we do a Maze Runner double up roleplay together?
I've recently watched two of the movies and boy, it caught my interest by a lot! Hope to hear from you! c:

Another Australian RPer yaaaay!!

Please hmu! Got a really cool idea for a new HP OCxOC pairing :D
Plus it's where I started so it'd be good to get back to my roots

Users who are viewing this thread

Back