• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy ~Roleplay partner search~ (ignore prefix)

Ana-Kitsune

Sage In the Making

• I am looking for a roleplay partner (duh). Here are the details on what I want.

~Consistency. Every day would be nice, but let's be realistic. Just don't leave me hanging for more than a few days. I usually respond at least daily, more if I have time. Less if I'm busy, but never longer than a few days.

~Length. I prefer detailed roleplay, with two paragraphs minimum. My posts are generally 2-8 paragraphs depending on what I was given.

~Skill. You don't have to be Shakespeare to roleplay with me. However I don't want to have to decipher in order to continue. Everybody makes mistakes, just try not to make so many that the entire post becomes a mistake.

~Subject. I enjoy many fandoms (see list below). I love creating entirely new stories. I will roleplay almost anything. From your grittiest, darkest, nightmare fantasy; to a happy, sunny, slice of life. Just Pm me and we can talk plots.

~Characters. I will play female or male, or both if we are playing multiples. You may play whatever the hell you want. I don't really care at all.

~Friendliness. Since we are creating something together I would like to be able to talk to you. I'm pretty agreeable, so please don't feel on-edge about it. You would have to be pretty unbearable for me to decide I don't like you.

~The Catch. So if your still reading, and you think you may be interested in a roleplay with me... there is one catch. I will not roleplay romance. That's right, No Romance. I simply want to make it clear from the beginning. It's for personal reasons. However whatever happens outside of my own characters is not my concern. I'm 21+ so I'm not opposed to mature material. It's just that our characters cannot be involved in a romantic relationship. If that is a deal breaker I understand and won't hold it against you.

~So just PM me and let's talk!~

Last edited:
I am looking for a roleplay partner (duh). Here are the details on what I want.

~Consistency. Every day would be nice, but let's be realistic. Just don't leave me hanging for more than a few days. I usually respond at least daily, more if I have time. Less if I'm busy, but never longer than a few days.

~Length. I prefer detailed roleplay, with two paragraphs minimum. My posts are generally 2-8 paragraphs depending on what I was.

~Skill. You don't have to be Shakespeare to roleplay with me. However I don't want to have to decipher in order to continue. Everybody makes mistakes, just try not to make so many that the entire post becomes a mistake.

~Subject. I enjoy many fandoms (see list below). I love creating entirely new stories. I will roleplay almost anything. From your grittiest, darkest, nightmare fantasy; to a happy, sunny, slice of life. Just Pm me and we can talk plots.

~Characters. I will play female or male, or both if we are playing multiples. You may play whatever the hell you want. I don't really care at all.

~Friendliness. Since we are creating something together I would like to be able to talk to you. I'm pretty agreeable, so please don't feel on-edge about it. You would have to be pretty unbearable for me to decide I don't like you.

~The Catch. So if your still reading, and you think you may be interested in a roleplay with me... there is one catch. I will not roleplay romance. That's right, No Romance. I simply want to make it clear from the beginning. It's for personal reasons. However whatever happens outside of my own characters is not my concern. I'm 21+ so I'm not opposed to mature material. It's just that our characters cannot be involved in a romantic relationship. If that is a deal breaker I understand and won't hold it against you.

Fandom List
Books

• Warriors (the cats)
  • Harry Potter (except Cursed Child)
  • Drizzt series (by R.A. Salvatore)
  • Silverwing series (it's about bats, by Kenneth Opal)
  • Pendragon Series (Journal of an Adventure through time and space, by D.J. Machale)
  • Earth's Children (prehistoric times, by Jean M Auel)
  • Eragon (Though It's been forever so I may need a refresher.)
Shows
  • The 100
  • Game of Thrones
Anime
  • Pokémon
  • Soul Eater
  • Naruto
  • Fairy Tail
  • Hunter x Hunter
  • Fruit Basket
  • Elfen Lied
  • Gurren Lagan
  • Angel Beats
  • Attack on Titan
  • Sword Art Online
Movies
  • Princess Monanoke
  • Avatar (the one with blue aliens)
  • Jumper
  • Logan
  • Zootopia
Games
  • Skyrim
  • Persona 4
  • Dragon Quest
  • Tales of Graces f
  • Kingdom Hearts
  • Pokémon (all main games)
  • Pokémon: Mystery Dungeon
~So just PM me and let's talk!~
I hate ta pull a dumb one on ya, but how do I private message ya?

welcome back! I really don't know if I want to start any roleplays at the moment due to needing to start my warriors group one soon, but I might want to later since you have a lot of what I am interested in.

welcome back! I really don't know if I want to start any roleplays at the moment due to needing to start my warriors group one soon, but I might want to later since you have a lot of what I am interested in.
Well If you end up needing an extra for a Warriors RP just PM me a link and I will check it out. As you can see I do enjoy that fandom! Other than that I will be around whenever you feel like plotting.

Well If you end up needing an extra for a Warriors RP just PM me a link and I will check it out. As you can see I do enjoy that fandom! Other than that I will be around whenever you feel like plotting.
Oh, I can send you a link. Also, if you end up coming up with some really neat (have to roleplay it now) plots, feel free to message me

Hey. I love your style of rp. I love them being able to be happy an great to intense. I am good with playing anytype of characer too. I will forsure meeasge u everyday.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back