• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Roleplay Partner Needed (Always Open)

Bonnie571

Hey there~
So im back after a long needed break and since im back, i need some roleplays!
Here's a list of the Fandoms that im looking for, their pairing and short plot ideas.
Bold = What role ill be or what im craving:

Harry Potter- FxM (Will do doubles)
My preferred favourite house pairings are Slytherin x Hufflepuff but i dont mind :)
(OC x OC for all, unless you wish to play Draco, Fred, Blaise or Ginny (only exception for an FxF)
VVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV
a) Best friends hide their feelings till jealousy arises,
b) enemies somehow find friendship and fall for eachother
c) Forced assignment partners
d) During the war a Muggleborn is being held prisoner to be tortured for information on the Order yet a Pureblood helps them escape after they realise they care for eachother (The Pureblood would be coming down to bring extra food or water, a damp rag for the wounds or to fake a torture just to talk)
e) Two friends are on the run from everyone due to one or both of them being muggleborn and during this time begin to realize their feelings
f) New student begins to fall for someone everyone called a 'player' , gets heartbroken until the 'player' realised they actually felt something towards the new student
g) Open To Other Suggestions!!

The Walking Dead- FxM, FxF, Willing to double up :)
VVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV
a) Two survival partners have been together from the start begin to realize their feelings for one another,
b) a group drags along a stray survivor for their own safety in fear of them following or telling another group about them but one of the members grows close to the survivor,
c) a lone survivor comes across a wounded survivor and takes them in but doesn't let them leave for safety reasons and they then become friends aswell as fall for one another,
d) two best friends were seperated a year ago untill they run into eachother in a huge group thats dangerous so they work together to sneak around and try to escape knowing the risk will be
e) Open To Other Suggestions

The 100: FxM, FxF, once again im willing to double up with 1 female and 1 male each
VVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV
a) Open To Other Suggestions, i cant think of any plots oops

Anyways, send me a message with what Fandom you're interested in ^-^​

Walking Dead would be perfect. I have an idea where charter A would be a leader of a group and has captured character’s B group.

okay that’s cool! i’d still be interested in a hp rp if youre down (”: my favourite character to play is draco, never done oc’s in a potter rp, is there anything you’d like to do with that? maybe oc x draco?

okay that’s cool! i’d still be interested in a hp rp if youre down (”: my favourite character to play is draco, never done oc’s in a potter rp, is there anything you’d like to do with that? maybe oc x draco?
Sure! id love to do an OC x Draco rp :) PM me?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back