• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Roleplay hunting {open}

Galacticmoonwolf

Self proclaimed angst queen
I am back for roleplay hunting! Now, I shall place down the fandoms as to which I roleplay as but before that I shall list my personal rules, which are:

1. Literate style please. I don't mind short replies, but a bare scrape minimum for me would be three to four lines. Although I would appreciate a paragraph or two.
2. I don't mind if you make your reply long, but even if I try to match the length it may not be as long
3. I do best in hurt/comfort roleplays, pure romance is one I do not do so well in
4. When using an OC I would like a detailed bio of their character.
5. I mainly do fandom roleplays, however I do have one OC that is not based off of any
6. I am welcome to mix fandoms together as well or mix around AUs
7. Please be fairly active. I don't mind if you have things to take care of, but please let me know if you need a break from the roleplay

What I roleplay:

Games:
Undertale (and Aus)
Pokemon
Fran Bow
Doki Doki literature club
Detroit: Become Human

Books:
Percy Jackson
Kane chronicals
Harry Potter
Legend series by Marie Lu

Anime:
Black butler
Death note
Tokyo ghoul
Hetalia (and Aus)
Bleach
Hellsing
Yuri on ice
Attack on titan
Assassination classroom
Ouran highschool host club
Blue exorcist
One punch man

Musicals:
Be more chill
Dear Evan Hansen
Hamilton
Wicked

Other:
Homestuck (still on act 6 intermission 3)
Gravity Falls
Camp Camp

Last edited:
Here are the fandoms I know
Percy Jackson
Kane Chronicles
Harry Potter
-
Black Butler
Death Note
Tokyo Ghoul
Ouran High School Host Club
-
I like to talk OOC I'm open to any pairings and I'm on fairly often. Though I do struggle from writer's block quite often. I hope that's not a problem.

Hey! I'm actually quite a big fan of most of these fandoms you mentioned, mostly the games, musicals and other things (they cannot be described whatsoever, especially Homestuck). Please send me a PM if you're interested, and thank you for your time!

I am back for roleplay hunting! Now, I shall place down the fandoms as to which I roleplay as but before that I shall list my personal rules, which are:

1. Literate style please. I don't mind short replies, but a bare scrape minimum for me would be three to four lines. Although I would appreciate a paragraph or two.
2. I don't mind if you make your reply long, but even if I try to match the length it may not be as long
3. I do best in hurt/comfort roleplays, pure romance is one I do not do so well in
4. When using an OC I would like a detailed bio of their character.
5. I mainly do fandom roleplays, however I do have one OC that is not based off of any
6. I am welcome to mix fandoms together as well or mix around AUs
7. Please be fairly active. I don't mind if you have things to take care of, but please let me know if you need a break from the roleplay

What I roleplay:

Games:
Undertale (and Aus)
Pokemon
Fran Bow
Doki Doki literature club

Books:
Percy Jackson
Kane chronicals
Harry Potter
Legend series by Marie Lu

Anime:
Black butler
Death note
Tokyo ghoul
Hetalia (and Aus)
Bleach
Hellsing
Yuri on ice
Attack on titan
Assassination classroom
Ouran highschool host club
Blue exorcist
One punch man

Musicals:
Be more chill
Dear Evan Hansen
Hamilton
Wicked

Other:
Homestuck (still on act 5 - page 3757)
Gravity Falls
Camp Camp

i'd be interested in black butler

I am quite a large fan of many of those, and I would love to start roleplaying with you. I am new on RPN but I have been a person of roleplay for 7-8 years now.

I can do any format of roleplay and am pretty adaptive to the person I roleplay with.

I do 1 on 1 and I also do groups, just to let you know, and I put my heart and soul into any character I am within those.

I have many original settings, characters, and starters; though I do many characters already made given they sometimes are needed.

I would enjoy to have a roleplay partner on here, and I would be glad if you were one!!

*I also have a Kik and Instagram that I roleplay on, plus it would be cool talking OOC, too*

Users who are viewing this thread

Back