• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Roleplay Buddy Stuff

Yolkfolk

Hello! My name's Natalie. I'm 16 but I started roleplaying when I was ten lol. I quit like a year ago but now that my school is closed down by the corona virus I'm very bored and wanna get back into it. I live in the US and would prefer someone with a close time zone. I'm probably kinda rusty tho.

Yes...but I'm available for only six days and my hiatuses can take a while.. Perhaps a slow-paced rp? (Unless I'm active, of course...)

It's quite irregular, actually. But once I'm active, it's for about more or less a week... But I can't guarantee the number of responses a day...

So, how much should I expect? One reply a day (except for the days you aren't active), one reply every two days, once a week? I don't want to establish a rule, just to have an idea of what I can expect.

As far as my experience goes, probably as much as you response when I'm not at school, sleeping, or doing homework.
(Let's just assume it's 3 or 2...)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back