Roleplay Area

Quinton looked towards the booming speakers in the cafeteria. He tapped Vivi's side with his index finger. "We should be going." Quinton glanced down at the watch on his wrist and then back to the others, now turning his gaze mostly to Ember. "I wouldn't want to be late." Quinton stood up and readjusted his shirt as it had somehow made itself appear wrinkled along his waist but he had straightened it out so that the wrinkles had vanished.

Katariina

Katariina scowl to speaker. Of course orientation starts now when she doesn't have clothes that teachers approves, or that she would have get snack before it.

Lamana

Lamana finished her ice cream.

"Can i ride on your back to gym?"

@Echo Dreamsong

Last edited by a moderator:
William nodded, but then remembered that he couldn't be seen. "I'm sure." He said, stopping as he was interrupted by the bell. "I think you're gonna need to unpack later." Will closed the door to the room. "It's just orientation so maybe we don't need anything." He stopped next to Remmy. "I think you're gonna have to lead the way."

@Echo Dreamsong

Vivian rolled off the table and onto the chairs, using that as a temporary resting place before he stood up beside Quinton. "Let's go!" He was ecstatic. he could meet more people, more friends! He stopped himself from marching out of the cafeteria in pure excitement in favor of waiting for his new friends. What kind of person would he be if he didn't, right?

@TheStronkDoge @SirDerpingtonIV @acidmisadventures

William stopped and turned around, following after Remmy, his anger forgotten. "I can wait for you and we could go to the cafeteria together if you want." He felt bad for being so rude towards his roommate, but a hint of frustration still lingered in the back of his mind. "I'm guessing you'd be mad at me for being mean, so it's fine if you don't. I could help you unpack, too. I don't like it when people touch my stuff, so if you'd rather I don't help then that's okay."

@Echo Dreamsong 

"Aww! Thank you, sweetie!" Vivian gushed, pleased by the comment about his eyes. "I use my power all the time! I haven't worked to further my abilities, but I'm fine with what I have now." He didn't get off the table, too preoccupied with Ember's flattery to care.

@SirDerpingtonIV

Quinton looked down at Ember's fingertips, noticing the small presence of flames flickering around her nails. He tilted his head and looked back up to her face. "So you're special ability is fire?" He blinked, his facial expression rather bland and straight. "That's very interesting. Do you feel the heat of the fire when you are using it?" He looked from a small floating fire symbol to another and once again back to Ember's face. Although Vivi was certainly directing attention to him sprawled across the cafeteria table, it didn't particularly bother Quinn where he sat or how he sat for that matter.

Emmi gazed at the flame dancing at Ember's fingertips. How could she be so calm?  "Impressive," she said. Emmi could only dream of having that level of control over her powers. Sure, they were certainly effective, but her powers directed her more than she directed them. 

"Your welcome!" She responded with a bright smile.  "And you spent a lot of time on your power?"  she asked, an eyebrow raising  "What's your power then?  Oooh, are you a shapeshifter?" she asked, fascinated.  "On that topic, what are the rest of you guys' powers?  As you can see, I have the power to control flame!  And yes Quinton, I can feel the heat of fire, but I cannot be harmed by it.  It's quite a pleasant feeling, actually," she explained, smiling as ever as one of her hands burst into flame, and then she proceeded to press the burning palm against her cheek, smiling as ever, letting out a light laugh.  She simply nodded in acknowledgement of Emmi's comment, still smiling, showing off a little more, enjoying their attention.  Her patterns grew larger, and swirled around her head, before quickly dissipating.  Hearing the announcement, she stood, nodding.  "Don't want to be late," she sighed, beginning to walk.

Emmi scooped up her bag from the floor and followed closely behind Vivian. She had no clue where her first class was, so being with him was her best bet. Honestly, she wasn't prepared for this in the slightest, but at the very least, she had potential friends to kick off the day with. 

Quinton walked towards the door for a few steps before stopping by Ember. "I'll wait for you." He looked at the entrance of the cafeteria and saw Emmi and Vivi on their merry way. "I think we'll see everyone's powers later, no need to rush."

Claire heard the speakers and walked to the Gym. 'Orientation?' She wondered to herself, she was, as always, curious about what was coming her way. She saw a lot of other students walking to the gym and began to shrink away, shy. But she didn't want to back down now, The French teen took a deep breath and walk inside the gym but hid in the very back, wanting to seem invisible from everyone else. 

Yvette Sauer | Levia Miller

Yvette heard the announcement as well, but had more important matters such as a flip phone ringing in her pocket. Hooray, a text. "Levia, I got the job."

. . .

And so, their story sort of ends here as far as the school, or any of the students, are concerned. The two have already seen all that needs to be seen and only can move away from the situation. Nobody really knew their names, nor did anyone really have to care. In the end, it was their life of what and whatnot happened and didn't have anything to really do with school. "What was the name of the school again?"

"I got the job...hehehe..."

"O-Okay..."

In the gym, three identical men walked out. They mirrored each other's exact moves. "W-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-welcome...." Their voices echoed around, three identical grins on their faces. "T-t-to Sky High Academy... I am professor Lorphin, your headmaster." The three people merged into one. "And I hope you all found your dorms safely. Tonight there will be a feast in the cafeteria to welcome you all. Your schedules will be given early tomorrow, so set your alarms for early! Class dismissed!" He cried, suddenly disappearing.

@acidmisadventures @Ejected @Avemelle @TheStronkDoge @Gibsoncb @The Comet @KaiserTM @SirDerpingtonIV @thefan1 @Ticci Toby Rogers @Okumera Rin @queenofeverything @Hanah Solo 

Emin looked down at the wrinkled map he had made of the school when he asked for directions earlier. It was possibly the shittiest stick figure map he had ever drawn. He glanced down a hallway that matched the directions. He found the dorm that matched the key card number and swipped it open. He scanned the barren room and thought about how many things he could try to put on the walls. Whoever his roommate was he hoped they wouldnt mind. He dumped all his stuff onto one of the empty beds. Emin looked up at the ceiling when he heard the announcment then back down at his map. He found the little square he made with stick figures running in it. "This'll be fun."

Katariina/Lamana

Katariina walked out from gym, pushing smaller students out of her way, one of them was Lamana.

Katariina/Lamana

Katariina walked out from gym, pushing smaller students out of her way, one of them was Lamana.

Echo's wings immediately got frizzy. She'd gotten separated from Lamana in the chaos, but no way was she going to stand for Katariina shoving her new friend. "Hey! You can't just do that! That's really rather rude! Who said you got to knock little kids into walls? Where's the limit to that!? So back off before I make you!" She threatened, crossing her arms and standing in front of Lamana.

William nodded, but then remembered that he couldn't be seen. "I'm sure." He said, stopping as he was interrupted by the bell. "I think you're gonna need to unpack later." Will closed the door to the room. "It's just orientation so maybe we don't need anything." He stopped next to Remmy. "I think you're gonna have to lead the way."

@Echo Dreamsong

Vivian rolled off the table and onto the chairs, using that as a temporary resting place before he stood up beside Quinton. "Let's go!" He was ecstatic. he could meet more people, more friends! He stopped himself from marching out of the cafeteria in pure excitement in favor of waiting for his new friends. What kind of person would he be if he didn't, right?

@TheStronkDoge @SirDerpingtonIV @acidmisadventures

Remmy looked a bit confused. "S-so you, um, turn invisible?" Remmy asked, slowly walking in the direction of the gym. He wasn't sure if Will got lost or was still with him, so he thought it was better to go slow. The sounds of the orientation echoed through the halls, so Remmy eventually just stopped. "I-I think we missed it... I'm sorry..." He mumbled, looking down and shoving his hands in his pocket.

Katariina/Lamana

"She was at my way, chicken. You are lucky that i am now more interested to get raw beef than fight against chicken."

Katariina continued walking towards cafeteria. Lamana taked hold of Echo's shirt. 

"Let's go somewhere else. And thanks."

@Echo Dreamsong

Katariina/Lamana

"She was at my way, chicken. You are lucky that i am now more interested to get raw beef than fight against chicken."

Katariina continued walking towards cafeteria. Lamana taked hold of Echo's shirt. 

"Let's go somewhere else. And thanks."

@Echo Dreamsong

Echo was really tempted to charge after Katariina, but she listened to Lamana.  "Bach to my dorm?" She asked

Lamana nodded and taked better hold of Echo's shirt when big crowd of people was heading towards them from gym.

Emin searched the school for the gymnasium but after a couple minutes he gave up. He figured he was already too late so he turned around and started to head back to the dorms. He'd just have to ask someone if there was anything important he missed.

"Yes, I do." William stopped himself from nodding, knowing that Remmy wouldn't be able to see his gesture. Once he heard that orientation was already finished, he stopped and turned towards his roommate. "What are you saying sorry for? It's not your fault we missed it. I'm sure it was just a short welcome or something. It shouldn't have been that important if it took only a few minutes to say, right?"

@Echo Dreamsong

"Yes, I do." William stopped himself from nodding, knowing that Remmy wouldn't be able to see his gesture. Once he heard that orientation was already finished, he stopped and turned towards his roommate. "What are you saying sorry for? It's not your fault we missed it. I'm sure it was just a short welcome or something. It shouldn't have been that important if it took only a few minutes to say, right?"

@Echo Dreamsong

Remmy smiled slightly, hiding a bit behind his hair. "W-well I think I heard some of it... There will be a feast I think? D-Do you want to go?" He asked, his cheeks flushed slightly. Yep, Remmy had a crush.

William noticed how much Remmy stuttered, but decided that it was alright since he could understand him well enough. "Sure. Do you still need to get settled in?"

@Echo Dreamsong

Morgan dragged along a large suitcase, lugging it past the lockers and posters and stopping in front of his room. He knew he didn't need many things and had tried to convince himself that most of the objects in his bag were unnecessary, but he anxiously thought up a couple hundred situations in which he would need said items. No matter how ridiculous they were, his unrealistic fantasies won out and he brought nearly everything in his room along, including the duvet because damn if that giant blanket isn't comfy.
large-brown-floor-combined-with-unique-wooden-floating-bunk-beds-plus-blue-bedding-set-design-909x1211.jpg

He opened the door and noticed that someone had already made themselves at home. The emptiness of the room bothered Morgan greatly and he was suddenly grateful that he'd packed so many decorations from his house. He dug a couple blankets and various pillows out of his suitcase and dragged them to the top bunk, surrounding himself in fluffy cushions and burying himself in the blankets, the large duvet hanging off the bed. His headphones were laying on the floor, he was too comfortable to realize it, though.

William noticed how much Remmy stuttered, but decided that it was alright since he could understand him well enough. "Sure. Do you still need to get settled in?"

@Echo Dreamsong

Morgan dragged along a large suitcase, lugging it past the lockers and posters and stopping in front of his room. He knew he didn't need many things and had tried to convince himself that most of the objects in his bag were unnecessary, but he anxiously thought up a couple hundred situations in which he would need said items. No matter how ridiculous they were, his unrealistic fantasies won out and he brought nearly everything in his room along, including the duvet because damn if that giant blanket isn't comfy.
large-brown-floor-combined-with-unique-wooden-floating-bunk-beds-plus-blue-bedding-set-design-909x1211.jpg

He opened the door and noticed that someone had already made themselves at home. The emptiness of the room bothered Morgan greatly and he was suddenly grateful that he'd packed so many decorations from his house. He dug a couple blankets and various pillows out of his suitcase and dragged them to the top bunk, surrounding himself in fluffy cushions and burying himself in the blankets, the large duvet hanging off the bed. His headphones were laying on the floor, he was too comfortable to realize it, though.

Remmy smiled slightly and nodded, slowly backing towards the dorms. When they got to the dorm, Remmy began to unload some dark blue bed sheets and a chair for a desk. On the desk he had a lamp with a bronze owl for the stem of it. He also had several stuffed animals, ranging from unicorns to a teddy bear. "D-Do you have anything else? A-And do you w-want some chocolate?"

Emin was a bit down hearted that he missed the announcement. He unlocked the dorm door and peeked inside to see if his roommate was getting settled in. He noticed the extremely large suitcase by the bunks and the collection of pillows and a blanket on the top bunk. He didn't spot anyone so it was safe to think that he could use the pillows for a quick nap. He climbed up the ladder then let himself fall into the soft hug of pillows.

Users who are viewing this thread