Roleplay Area

Katariina

Katariina raised up after slamming to ground only turn back to her half naked human form and falling back to ground when Levia's sedative kick in, at last.

Lamana

"You are hero to me. Yes i would like to touch them."

Lamana carefully pet Echo's wings.

Echo smiled at Lamana and took a bite of her ice cream and then set it down. Then Echo scooped up Lamana and spun her around with both wrapped in wings. "Say weeeeee!"

Yvette Sauer | Levia Miller

Yvette grimaced hard. The poison probably wasn't going to kill her, but it did leave her writhing on the ground. After all, she was fifteen and definitely not built to absorb poisons. Yvette's eyes turned to Katariina in a glare and she bit down on her lip, trying to ease the pain. She could even feel herself falling unconscious.

Levia, however, heard everything go silent. Either the fighting or stopped or...no, neither of them were dead. She opened the door and saw the sight of Yvette nearly unconscious as well as Katariina being sedated. "It's over..." Levia sighed with relief, though this made some blood slide down her face. Right, her face. Levia was still in pain. The small girl crawled over to Yvette and collapsed on the older girl's arm. "S-Sorry Lev..." The bite wasn't direct, thankfully, and didn't even mangle her elbow that bad, but it did sting quite a bit.

@Hanah Solo

William stopped and turned around, following after Remmy, his anger forgotten. "I can wait for you and we could go to the cafeteria together if you want." He felt bad for being so rude towards his roommate, but a hint of frustration still lingered in the back of his mind. "I'm guessing you'd be mad at me for being mean, so it's fine if you don't. I could help you unpack, too. I don't like it when people touch my stuff, so if you'd rather I don't help then that's okay."

@Echo Dreamsong 

"Aww! Thank you, sweetie!" Vivian gushed, pleased by the comment about his eyes. "I use my power all the time! I haven't worked to further my abilities, but I'm fine with what I have now." He didn't get off the table, too preoccupied with Ember's flattery to care.

@SirDerpingtonIV

Quinton looked down at Ember's fingertips, noticing the small presence of flames flickering around her nails. He tilted his head and looked back up to her face. "So you're special ability is fire?" He blinked, his facial expression rather bland and straight. "That's very interesting. Do you feel the heat of the fire when you are using it?" He looked from a small floating fire symbol to another and once again back to Ember's face. Although Vivi was certainly directing attention to him sprawled across the cafeteria table, it didn't particularly bother Quinn where he sat or how he sat for that matter.

Katariina started to slowly wake from exhaustion from fighting and Levia's trick sparks that had enterned her mouth before she had bite Yvette.

"*groan*"

@JPax

Last edited by a moderator:
Claire noticed and heard all the commotion that was going on in the rooms ahead of her, hell she even bet the stars in space could hear them. She went to the room with the commotion, it was a mess.. Two girls were almost heavily injured and one chick looked like she was hit with a heavy sedation syringe. No one could fully see her face because she wanted to be cautious, only her red hair and her icy blue eyes were peeking out. She wanted to walk in and help but she knew no medical procedures and the only way she could help was to put some ice on it. So she did what we could and sent a small trail of ice to the two that quickly formed into a pile of ice cubes, she threw two small plastic bags to them and pretend to read a small brouche about America that she brought with her while she ignored the three girls in the room and walked on, she didn't know where she was walking and she didn't care, she was glad she helped out at least a little bit @JPax @Hanah Solo

"Mmhh..." Yvette winced hard and tilted her head, trying to not crumple against the poison. "T-That bitch..." Yvette tried to stand up and fight, but fell from the poison still in her body. "Wait, I have a spell for this! CONFLICTO RESOLVUS!"

Yvette sighed and sat back down. Levia curled up on the ground next to Yvette and traced her finger along the older girl's leg. "Levia, I think we won our rights with the bed next to the window." And with that, both girls got up and walked to their bed. Levia climbed on the bed and lay down, smiling peacefully as her bright blue eyes closed in relief.

Yvette crushed the ice cubes with her foot and let them melt, and threw the bags in the trash. Then she nonchalantly began to clean the apartment, ignoring the ice cubes and not even caring about why they were there in the first place.

@Hanah Solo@Misuki Tatsumi

William stopped and turned around, following after Remmy, his anger forgotten. "I can wait for you and we could go to the cafeteria together if you want." He felt bad for being so rude towards his roommate, but a hint of frustration still lingered in the back of his mind. "I'm guessing you'd be mad at me for being mean, so it's fine if you don't. I could help you unpack, too. I don't like it when people touch my stuff, so if you'd rather I don't help then that's okay."

@Echo Dreamsong 

"Aww! Thank you, sweetie!" Vivian gushed, pleased by the comment about his eyes. "I use my power all the time! I haven't worked to further my abilities, but I'm fine with what I have now." He didn't get off the table, too preoccupied with Ember's flattery to care.

@SirDerpingtonIV

Remmy nodded slowly. "A-are you sure?" He asked, keeping his head low. "I m-mean, I suppose I was rather rude too, so any reaction would be fine... I'll shut up now..." He mumbled, snapping his mouth shut. Remmy wasn't gonna ramble on anymore. That usually ended with him spilling everything, something he could not risk with this ho- I mean, William. Remmy had to put away his crazy desire to just blurt out everything to this boy he barely knew.

[FONT= 'Comic Sans MS']ネズミ[/FONT][FONT= 'Comic Sans MS']|[/FONT][FONT= 'Comic Sans MS']怪獣[/FONT]

Nezumi stopped his brother from rushing over, and running his mouth. He changed into his rat form, and scurried about a foot from Wren, giving her a small wave with his front paw, and an adorable little squeak.

Wren did not find the squeak adorable. She was absolutely terrified by Nezumi. She may or may not have been okay with a wave from a tiny rodent, no matter how adorable it really was. Nope, she shrieked and swatted at Nezumi before scrambling out from under the bed and making a break for the door.

Emmi gazed at the flame dancing at Ember's fingertips. How could she be so calm?  "Impressive," she said. Emmi could only dream of having that level of control over her powers. Sure, they were certainly effective, but her powers directed her more than she directed them. 

Katariina get up from ground and snap her neck.

"So is one of you two get my bag outside of room, where that B***h throw it. I am not interested to go outside whitout pants."

@JPax

She put the brochure in her back pocket and proceeded to walk around the school, looking around and peering into classrooms. 

"Mmhh...Io is actually quite a bitch." Yvette chuckled and walked outside, pulling the bag out of the hallway and putting it on the bed farthest from the window. 

"Well, guess we have to learn to live together. And by that, I mean you have to learn." Yvette sat down next to Levia, who was now peacefully sleeping with her hands clasped over her knees, which were tucked in. Her soft breathing was rhythmic, though a little bit shaky from her injury. The sound of Levia's breathing was the only thing keeping Yvette motivated. 

@Hanah Solo

Lamana giggled when Echo carried her.

"Where your room is?"

@Echo Dreamsong

Echo nodded, swiping her key card with both Lamana and ice cream still in hand.
"Here we are~!"
cool-teen-green-dorm-room-ideas.jpg

"Mmhh...Io is actually quite a bitch." Yvette chuckled and walked outside, pulling the bag out of the hallway and putting it on the bed farthest from the window. 

"Well, guess we have to learn to live together. And by that, I mean you have to learn." Yvette sat down next to Levia, who was now peacefully sleeping with her hands clasped over her knees, which were tucked in. Her soft breathing was rhythmic, though a little bit shaky from her injury. The sound of Levia's breathing was the only thing keeping Yvette motivated. 

@Hanah Solo

@Hanah Solo

Katariina

Katariina switched her clothes.

4.1.2017_20.23.25.png

"Bah!"

Katariina taked her now empty bag and stormed out, slamming door close so that last remaining glass pieces dropped out from window.

@JPax

"WOW!"

Lamana taked her map and looked it.

"Hey, my room is right next to yours!"

@Echo Dreamsong

Echo grinned at her, setting Lamana down on the bed. "Well, that's good isn't it? We're gonna go to class tomorrow. An-" 

A loud bell rang through the halls and rooms to be followed by a voice. "Students, please proceed to the gymnasium for orientation!"

@JPax @Ejected @acidmisadventures @Gibsoncb @TheStronkDoge @Avemelle @Misuki Tatsumi @DreamlandDenizen @The Comet @KaiserTM @SirDerpingtonIV @thefan1 @Ticci Toby Rogers (Also, I responded to you) @queenofeverything @Hanah Solo

Users who are viewing this thread