Roleplay Area

Lamana Dark

Lamana nodded to all three questions and take hold of Echo's hand.

"My name is Lamana."

@Echo Dreamsong

Katariina

Katariina opened her room door that she have had near 2 years already, to ease her inside stress, and still she hadn't get roommate that would stay even half year.

double-full-forest-room-ensuite--v3819800-720.jpg

Katariina walked to window and opened, then she dropped her bag to bed that she had used before and leaved then room to walk in cafeteria.

"Maybe they can find someone who doesn't irritate me this year as roommate and sidekick."

Katariina laughts.

"Who i am kidding? I am suprised that they don't give out antivenom at front door whit map to newcomers."

William had half the mind to attack his roommate right then, an awkward mix of pity and frustration stirring inside him. He never appreciated being denied anything, much less help. However, he did have problems with letting words slip with his brothers, so he sympathized. "Fine! I'll find my way there myself." He huffed angrily, turning away and stomping down the hall. Will honestly didn't care if he was going the right way at this point, he hoped he got lost, maybe then he'd have an excuse to sleep anywhere other than in his room.

@Echo Dreamsong

Yvette Levia

Yvette had fallen through the window with a painful crash. On top of that, she had fallen on top of Levia, though nobody seemed to take notice...

???

A white mist filled up the cafeteria halfway where Yvette and Levia fell, giving some figure time to sprint down the hallway. The figure had no recollection of what was going on, but there was something that she had to do. Oh yeah, this was definitely some other girl. 

The figure sprinted down to the room and slid inside, narrowing her eyes. Yeah, this was definitely her room. Above, she saw Katariina, a girl who had almost matched her in height. Once the white mist cleared away from the figure, it was revealed to be a girl, a really tall and muscular girl. The figure ran a hand through her dark brown hair and looked at Katariina once more, before setting a hand on her hip. "You're my roommate. What's your name?" 

@Hanah Solo

(Sorry about the overall lack of posting, to everyone...)

Katariina looked bored to girl who talked to her.

So they did find new roommate, how long this survives?

"Katariina and that's your bed."

Katariina points to bed that isn't next to open window.

"Now get out of my way."

@JPax

Last edited by a moderator:

Io

The girl looked down at Katariina to match her eye level. Io didn't find the girl scary in the slightest. In fact, she thought Katariina was more like an angry wet rat; nothing more than a minor inconvenience. Io smiled warmly and pushed past Katariina, sitting down on the bed  that was next to the open window. "I always sleep next to the window, so, you can take the other bed. Nice to meet you, by the way. I'm Io."

Io wasn't going to go down and let herself be pushed around by this wet angry rat of a girl. She had encountered things far worse and even won against them. Io lay down on the bed and rolled onto her side. "Go on, do whatever you were doing."

@Hanah Solo

Katariina let out low growl when Io sit next to her bag on her bed.

"GET OFF MY BED!"

Katariina's teeth has sharpened, nails started to growth and her skin started to turn green scales.

(side note: Drakes are territorialities that allows only their mates, children and sometimes siblings in territory.)

@JPax

Io

Io didn't even flinch at the sight of this. She still wasn't scared, nor did she care about the angry wet rat girl. "You're quick to get angry. Is this your bag?" A sadistic grin spread across Io's face as her red eye began to glow faintly. Without warning, Katariina's bag lifted into the air and hurled itself out the door. "I bet you don't believe in spirits. The spirits want me to sleep next to the window so I can communicate with them easier. This is my bed now, if you got a problem with that you are allowed to cry." Io lay down on the bed, sighing in disappointment. She had no possessions of her own, not even clothes, so it would only be fair that she slept on the bed of her choice.

@Hanah Solo

Katariina let out loud roar, turning fully her drake form and leaped to Io.

In bag that Io had thrown outside of door was her own clothes that she had taken whit her from island and used them at PE. They where only clothes that withstands her transformation, as shorts that she wear before where rags at floor where she stand second ago.

@JPax

Io

The form of Io was rarely used, so the girl had no control of her shifting into each other. At the tense situation, the buildup of adrenaline split Io down the middle. The body went limp before it was hit, so it received the blow at full force. 

Levia Miller Yvette Sauer

Levia felt herself ripped from the large body of Io. Being a small girl that stood at only 4'10, and 13 years old, she wasn't able to take the direct full power hit from the Drake. Her small frame slammed hard against the windowsill and she fell to her knees, looking up at the Drake with large blue eyes dripping with tears. The small girl shook as she felt her blood, which had stained the entire front part of her face. "U-ugh...w-why..." 

Levia quickly covered her mouth and began to sob as a mixture of blood and tears slipped down her hand.

Yvette had worse luck. Since she was bigger, she took the blow first and had fallen out the window, shattering it completely. Yvette felt her wounds begin to regenerate as she got to her feet, looking at the window. "L-Levia!" A scowl spread across Yvette's face as she formed dark black wings behind her back and prepared to climb the building. It still hurt from falling 5 stories, but Yvette was pissed; bad luck for Katariina. 

@Hanah Solo(I'm in class. Also at that moment, Katariina realized she fucked up lol)

Katariina didn't care of smaller girl, as instinct told that bigger was Io. She followed Yvette to outside of window, taking grip whit her claws from wall,she started climb down.

@JPax(Maybe when she is again sane she would realize what she did to Levia, but right now her mind is feral. Levia can be thankful that Katariina doesn't eat humans.)

William had half the mind to attack his roommate right then, an awkward mix of pity and frustration stirring inside him. He never appreciated being denied anything, much less help. However, he did have problems with letting words slip with his brothers, so he sympathized. "Fine! I'll find my way there myself." He huffed angrily, turning away and stomping down the hall. Will honestly didn't care if he was going the right way at this point, he hoped he got lost, maybe then he'd have an excuse to sleep anywhere other than in his room.

@Echo Dreamsong

Remmy trotted after William, a small frown on his face. "S-sorry... I do know the way... It's three hallways down and to the left... I-I'll just unpack my stuff now..." He mumbled, backing up to go to the room. Part of him hoped William would stop him, say that he was needed, but that was just wishful thinking. The boy would probably forget about him if they didn't share a room.

Lamana Dark

Lamana nodded to all three questions and take hold of Echo's hand.

"My name is Lamana."

@Echo Dreamsong

Katariina

Katariina opened her room door that she have had near 2 years already, to ease her inside stress, and still she hadn't get roommate that would stay even half year.

Katariina walked to window and opened, then she dropped her bag to bed that she had used before and leaved then room to walk in cafeteria.

"Maybe they can find someone who doesn't irritate me this year as roommate and sidekick."

Katariina laughts.

"Who i am kidding? I am suprised that they don't give out antivenom at front door whit map to newcomers."

Echo grinned at the smaller girl, squeezing her hand gently. She lead her through the maze of students and over to the sundae bar. There were hundreds of toppings and a couple of flavors, but Echo chose only one. The girl let go of Lamana's hand and grabbed a small plastic bowl to put her mango flavored frozen yogurt into before nodding at the girl. "You can have what ever you want here. This comes with the meals, but don't worry! All food in here is free!" She added in a rush, accidentally spilling the rainbow sprinkles she was putting on her dessert. "Oh cod..." She mumbled, sighing as she swept them up and disposed of them. 

Yvette Sauer | Levia Miller

Yvette saw that the ugly green monster was coming down. Thankfully, Yvette had the temporary advantage of flight. She flew up above the monster and turned her foot into a hardened plate. "Surprise bitch." Yvette retracted her wings and put a foot on Katariina's head, pushing hard downwards,using Katariina's head as a boost to the window. 

"Yve...?" Levia rolled onto her side and coughed, dripping blood from her nose. Yvette wrapped her arms around the smaller girl and began wiping the blood slowly and carefully off of her face. "Shh, Levia, it's okay. She's a monster you know? Look, we're living here now and we have to put up with the annoying green thing, but remember this. I will protect you with my life." The two shared a moment of silence as Levia had the blood wiped from her face by Yvette. "Bullies...I thought we lost them at the shipyard."

@Hanah Solo (Jeez! Levia's 13! That's okay, Yvette can easily get revenge xD)

Katariina

Katariina stopped her falling by taking new grip of wall and jumped then up to windowsill, growling to both girls.

@JPax(nice that both girls didn't even think where they even are and you didn't let me chance that Katariina would have drag Yvette back down whit her tail...)

Lamana

Lamana taked caramel ice cream whit sprinkles when she heard roaring, made in scared bubble shield around her and start rolling away from sundae bar.

@Echo Dreamsong

Katariina

Katariina stopped her falling by taking new grip of wall and jumped then up to windowsill, growling to both girls.

@JPax(nice that both girls didn't even think where they even are and you didn't let me chance that Katariina would have drag Yvette back down whit her tail...)

Lamana

Lamana taked caramel ice cream whit sprinkles when she heard roaring, made in scared bubble shield around her and start rolling away from sundae bar.

@Echo Dreamsong

Echo blinked in confusion, staring at Lamana for a bit. Then she walked forward and rolled her back to the sundae bar. She knocked on the ball with a gentle smile. "You okay in there, sweetie? You don't have to worry about that... You're safe here..."

Yvette Sauer | Levia Miller

Levia tried to point, but Yvette got up to her feet and raised both fists in an odd stance. "You poor, helpless brute of a woman. Let's try to tone the situation down before things get ugly." Yvette's piercing red eyes glazed over with some sort of barrier that reflected light for a split second. It was enough to fear strike into almost anyone. The stance she was standing in showed no indication of wanting to attack, it was purely defensive for Levia's sake, not even her own.

Levia, meanwhile, had crawled to the back, away from Yvette. She held her hand out in front of herself and began speaking slowly to herself. "Calm down...calm down...before Yvette rips you to shreds..." A small spark radiated off of her fingertips and made their way towards Katariina. They almost worked like a weak sedative. Levia didn't want to see Yvette kill Katariina, or anybody for that matter, especially after what happened a while back. Tears filled her eyes as she fell to the ground, trying to calm down the brutish green lizard.

@Hanah Solo

Lamana

Lamana sniffled little, gived out small smile to Echo and her bubble popped away.

"Thank you."

Echo grinned and picked up the ice cream bowl.

"I think you dropped this... Do you want gummi bears?"

She asked, holding out the bowl with Lamana's ice cream in it.

Katariina

Little light show didn't scare Katariina, last time she had really scared about was when full growth black dragon moved to her island and that was reason to her leave her island. Katariina roared to Yvette and then leaped forward ready to bite as she knowing that only one bite is enough.

@JPax

Lamana

Lamana nodded happily to Echo and take her ice cream bowl.

"Are you hero?"

@Echo Dreamsong

Emmi slightly jumped when Ember sat herself at their table, but was delighted to have another person join. The more, the merrier! "Hello!" she exclaimed. "Nice to meet you. I'm Emmi." She didn't bother to answer her question about to them about classes, though. Not knowing what to expect out of them just added to the discomfort of joining a new school. Sky High was full of opportunity, yes, but her nerves took over like they seem to do so often. However, she hid this with a calm demeanor and a warm smile; she couldn't risk alienating her new potential friends. 

"Hi hi, Ember! I'm Vivian, but you can call me Vivi." Vivian practically draped himself across the table as he leaned close to Ember. He frowned and huffed as he took a closer look at the girl. "You have such pretty hair." A jealous whine, but it was all in good fun.

@SirDerpingtonIV

William raised an eyebrow at the new person. He couldn't hear what the stranger was saying and that made him irritated, but he let it slide. "What? I think you're gonna have to speak up a bit, babe." He snapped his fingers in front of the other's face, the last word being an offhand comment. At the second snap, he disappeared. "Fuck me." Will sighed. "On the bright side, my ugly mug won't be distracting you." He spoke with a Spanish accent, faint enough so he could be understood, but thick enough so it was clearly present, a result of growing up in a mostly latino household.

@Echo Dreamsong

Quinton looked over at Ember. "Yeah.. hello, Ember." There was an awkward hesitation between the last two words of his greeting. It would've appeared rude in tone if Ember had taken it that way but Quinton thought he had been rather nice by saying hello. "I'm Quinton." He slid his phone back into his pocket after Vivi was done looking at it and after he had shut it off. "School isn't exciting exactly but it isn't boring.. it's just.." He trailed off in search for the right word or expression. "time-consuming in a neutral manner."

@SirDerpingtonIV

Ember smiled at the first girl to respond, responding, "Wonderful to meet you as well, Emmi!"  She couldn't help her curiosity from bounding out of control, as she wanted to know what her power was, and the powers of the other two boys, who also responded, introducing themselves.  "Good to meet you, Vivi and Quinton!" she greeted, giving a friendly wave, amber eyes bright with warmth.  She noted that Emmi didn't answer her question about classes, and presumed that the other girl didn't know yet.  After all, Ember herself didn't know a few of her practices, despite trying her hardest to find out what she could the previous night.  As Vivi practically threw himself across the table, she let out a light giggle, a wide smile stretching across her face.  "Thank you, and you have such beautiful eyes!" she responded, a light red in her cheeks as she brushed a little more of her wild red hair out of her face.  Lastly, she turned to Quinton, smiling despite the boy's.. awkward, almost rude behavior.  "Well, I suppose I know what you mean!  School isn't always entertaining, but isn't it fun to atleast get to use your powers a bit?" she asked, chuckling, tendrils of fire reaching out from her fingertips, pleasantly swirling up into the air, forming simple shapes and symbols.  She didn't appear stressed, although she knew controlling the flame to this degree would tire her out if done for too long.

Yvette Sauer | Levia Miller

Just what Yvette was prepared for. As Yvette crouched into a stance, preparing for what looked like a knockout strike. Her hand went back and the veins in her arms distended slightly, even earning a faint flicker as she prepared to strike. Levia, on the other hand, wasn't doing so well. The smaller girl got to her feet and tried to walk towards Yvette, a mix of anger and worry in her eyes, but not a spot of fear. "Yve-"

"Damnit, move!!" Yvette stood in front of Levia, who was now in a fetal position, and raised her elbow, blocking as much as the bite as possible but in return, taking the actual bite. Before the poison could settle in, Yvette jumped and rotated her body in mid-air, attempting to throw Katariina to the ground with her remaining strength. Levia stared in shock at what just happened to Yvette and backed away into the bathroom. She knew she couldn't take the bully, who was much bigger than her, so her best defense was to slam the door and lock it.

@Hanah Solo

Katariina

Little light show didn't scare Katariina, last time she had really scared about was when full growth black dragon moved to her island and that was reason to her leave her island. Katariina roared to Yvette and then leaped forward ready to bite as she knowing that only one bite is enough.

@JPax

Lamana

Lamana nodded happily to Echo and take her ice cream bowl.

"Are you hero?"

@Echo Dreamsong

Echo chuckled and nodded. "I suppose I am, but I haven't done too much. One time I saved a bird though. Do you like birds? My wings are like a bird's, do you want to touch them?" She asked, unfolding her wings and bending down to Lamana to let her touch them.

Wren took several breaths, looking at the two with a mix of fear and anger. She stayed near Kaiju, but only to make sure she could easily attack. It was like those many gun stand offs. Wren was just waiting until she needed to use her reflexes, meaning she was tense. A slight movement from Nezumi caused her to freak... By freak, I meant shift. Wren quickly changed to a tiny green anole lizard, using her new size to run under a bed. She wasn't going to come out unless she had a clear path to the door.

[FONT= 'Comic Sans MS']ネズミ[/FONT][FONT= 'Comic Sans MS']|[/FONT][FONT= 'Comic Sans MS']怪獣[/FONT]

Kaijū sighed, and waited for the girl turned lizard to remerge, but she never did. 

Nezumi was going to change and go after her, but, Kaijū stopped him.

The super strong boy, easily picked up his twin, and carried him over to their bags, with a chuckled, "Help me unpack!"

Nezumi nodded, and began to assist Kaijū with their belongings. He roiled his eyes as he could hear Kaijū ranting again, this time about Pokémon.

(Sorry for the delay, I wasn't notified.)

[FONT= 'Comic Sans MS']ネズミ[/FONT][FONT= 'Comic Sans MS']|[/FONT][FONT= 'Comic Sans MS']怪獣[/FONT]

Kaijū sighed, and waited for the girl turned lizard to remerge, but she never did. 

Nezumi was going to change and go after her, but, Kaijū stopped him.

The super strong boy, easily picked up his twin, and carried him over to their bags, with a chuckled, "Help me unpack!"

Nezumi nodded, and began to assist Kaijū with their belongings. He roiled his eyes as he could hear Kaijū ranting again, this time about Pokémon.

(Sorry for the delay, I wasn't notified.)

Wren watched them from under the bed, her eyes wide. She was terrified, but a loud thump was heard along with a sharp cry of pain as she shifted to human and smacked her head. Then she peeked out at Nezumi and Kaiju with wide eyes.

Wren watched them from under the bed, her eyes wide. She was terrified, but a loud thump was heard along with a sharp cry of pain as she shifted to human and smacked her head. Then she peeked out at Nezumi and Kaiju with wide eyes.

Nezumi stopped his brother from rushing over, and running his mouth. He changed into his rat form, and scurried about a foot from Wren, giving her a small wave with his front paw, and an adorable little squeak.

Katariina

Katariina raised up after slamming to ground only turn back to her half naked human form and falling back to ground when Levia's trick and exhaustion from fighting kick in.

Lamana

"You are hero to me. Yes i would like to touch them."

Lamana carefully pet Echo's wings.

Users who are viewing this thread