Roleplay Area

Morgan shrieked as soon as his roommate bounded into his comfy nest of pillows. A scream from Morgan is rare, but when it happens it definitely isn't pleasant. Even long after he stopped yelling, the sound still lingered, tinny, high pitched, and loud, manipulated to ward off whoever was invading his bed. He frantically tried to climb out of his bundle of blankets, but only managed to get himself more entangled into the mess of cloth that used to be his silky and cozy blanket burrito.

@Okumera Rin

"I don't have much else." William perked up at the mention of chocolate. He had a major sweet tooth and couldn't refuse. "Yes." He said, a bit too excited for his liking.

@Echo Dreamsong

Morgan shrieked as soon as his roommate bounded into his comfy nest of pillows. A scream from Morgan is rare, but when it happens it definitely isn't pleasant. Even long after he stopped yelling, the sound still lingered, tinny, high pitched, and loud, manipulated to ward off whoever was invading his bed. He frantically tried to climb out of his bundle of blankets, but only managed to get himself more entangled into the mess of cloth that used to be his silky and cozy blanket burrito.

@Okumera Rin

"I don't have much else." William perked up at the mention of chocolate. He had a major sweet tooth and couldn't refuse. "Yes." He said, a bit too excited for his liking.

@Echo Dreamsong

Remmy smiled nervously, handing him the bar. His cheeks flushed even more at the contact of hands and he quickly pulled back and ducked behind his hair. "D-Do you like it?" He asked, looking up from behind his hair.

Will turned visible just as Remmy pulled away. He bit into the chocolate and nodded, glad that he could be seen now. As a result of his power, most objects turned invisible when he touched them, which was a major inconvenience when he's trying to read or something.

@Echo Dreamsong

Will turned visible just as Remmy pulled away. He bit into the chocolate and nodded, glad that he could be seen now. As a result of his power, most objects turned invisible when he touched them, which was a major inconvenience when he's trying to read or something.

@Echo Dreamsong

Remmy slowly sat down on his bed, pulling out a pack of ginger dumplings. "I-I, um, have this? Do you want some?" He asked nervously, holding out the package. Remmy really liked Will, and the fact that he became visible was only making him more flustered. "T-They're really good!"

Emin quickly covered his ears and frantically tried to push himself away from his roommate with his feet. The only thing he accomplished was to push himself off of the bunk. He yelled as he started to fall but he caught sight of headphones on the floor in mid fall. He was able to shape just in time to save himself from the fall and clattered onto the floor. From his spot on the floor he had a clear veiw of the bunkbed he fell out of and cursed his stupidity for not asking if someone was in the room.

@KaiserTM

Last edited by a moderator:
William sat down next to him and reached for a dumpling, taking a tentative bite before practically devouring the rest. "They are." He hummed in approval and munched happily

@Echo Dreamsong

The noise stopped ringing as soon as Emin fell off the bed. Morgan peeked down at the floor and noticed the new pair of headphones. Odd. He had plenty of headphones and ear buds but didn't think he'd pulled out another while looking for the pillows. He climbed down the ladder and picked up the headphones, curiously poking at them before putting them on.

@Okumera Rin

Emin was glad that his roommate didn't step on him but he started to panic when he put the headphones on. What do you say to someone right after you scared them. Not to mention when you're a pair of headphones. He decided that whistling wasn't all that scary so he started to whistle a random tone so that he could get the others attention.

@KaiserTM

Last edited by a moderator:
Morgan was confused by the noise the headphones were making. They weren't plugged in, they shouldn't do anything. He paused and gave something a try. "Hello?" His usual blank stare had returned at full force, the panic that had accompanied the unwelcome presence of his roommate was replaced with pity. If the poor dude had actually turned into headphones he was going to have a hard time.

@Okumera Rin

Emin was happy that his plan worked. "Hello! My name's Emin. Emin Overland. Sorry I scared you. I didn't think anyone was in the top bunk."

Users who are viewing this thread