• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

RougeRogue

Awkward Potato mode
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Rogue’s Roleplay Rally
Rules and Regulations

1: The Number ONE RULE is you must be at least 20 years old. I apologize but I don’t want to get into a bad scenario so please respect it.

2: I don’t have any triggers or issues that I know of and I will let you know if something is bothering me. You should let me know what your boundaries are.

3: Keep in line with the Base rules of the RpNation website, even if we take things off site.

4: I have ADHD so when there is a lull in the posts and no ooc conversation then I will forget about the rp, it happens and I understand if it happens for you. I also understand that everyone has their own life, so just let me know if anything comes up.

5: Let me know if inspiration is fleeting and your stuck on ideas, that is what ooc chat is for. Let me know and maybe I can help you. I will do the same.

6: Please try to make a world fitting character or somewhat realistic idea for an OC. The number of UCHIHA Yuki princesses have thrown my mood on multiple occasions.

7: Please keep the RP in 3rd person. Its easier to read and is clear.

8: I am not a stickler about lines but try to be descriptive and add to the narrative give me a hook to latch onto and work with. Conversation and combat are easier in the back and forth when short but adding info in non-combative posts will give me motive for movement

9: We will be doubling up at the very least. I play my character and your character crush, you play your character and my character crush. Side oc’s or cannon characters are appreciative and also if it’s a side character we keep constantly can be assigned/designated to one of us so we can keep track of personality etc.

Fandoms/World
Example

Fandom:MyCrushes

*who I won’t/can’t play

Anime

OnePiece: Ace, Zorro, Sanji

*Law(I know he’s popular but I find his personality hard to write personally.)

Naruto: Shikamaru, Kiba, Kisame, Itachi, Hidan, Gaara

*Sasuke

BNHA/My Hero Academia: Bakugo

*Deku/Izuku

{Note, I don’t know the villains as well as I just wrapped up the concert}

Inuyasha: Inuyasha, Kiba

*Kagome

Books

Outlander: Jamie

Harry Potter:

~Golden Trio Era~

Draco, Fred, George

~Marauder’s Era~

Sirius, Severus, Remus

Games

Dragon Age:

~Origins~

Alistar, Zevran, Cullen, Warden

~II~

Fenris, Garret Hawke, Varric

~Inquisition~

Cullen, Varric, Iron Bull

Mass Effect:

~1-3~

Garrus, Thane, Joker, John Shepard

~Andromeda~

Ja’al

CyberPunk 2077: Jackie Wells, River, Male V

Hogwarts Legacy
OC

Movies/Tv

Supernatural: Dean

Stargate SG1: Daniel Jackson, Teal’c, Jack O’Neil

MCU: Tony Stark, Bruce Banner, Peter Parker, Loki

*Clint {he has a family it’s a solid placement in my mind sorry}

Plots & Ideas
Feel free to give me your own Ideas! These are the ones stuck in my mind for now.

Character Replacement Program

Find a Cannon character you want to replace/take the life of.

Example: Sakura- you/oc wakes up in the pink-ish bedroom that doesn’t belong to them and look into the mirror seeing the green eyed, Pinkett of team 7 from Naruto.

Isekai

OC from the modern/mundane realm gets dropped off into the world of said fandom.

Example: Dragon age- one moment you’re/the oc is in the living room playing one of your/the oc’s favorite games when the screen goes sickly green and you/the oc find yourself/oc stepping out on the middle of a battlefield dodging arrows and magic.

Time Travel

For some reason oc will travel forward or backward into time.

Example: Harry Potter- an incident in the undpeakable department in the ministry of magic’s time room goes sideways and oc/you find yourself/oc 20 or so years in the past having to go through Hogwarts all over again but during the first war with Voldemort.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back