• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Rogue Experiments

Lola Nelson

I try to hid my smirk when Alexander says, share. I look at Daniel. "I think you should both join me in Psychology. So I'm not so lonely."

Daniel Nova | Hunter

"Fine. One less thing to share. I'll be sending you love notes." I say jokingly to Alexander. "But Psychology Lola? That's like, one of the easiest things to get these days I hear." I say, playing with my glass.

ooc: its a pain... I took an AP on it.. hell it was....

Alexander Diedrich// Hunter

I look at them "now that I think of it.. I'll get into something easier than Criminology.. any ideas beside psychology?" I ask

Daniel Nova | Hunter

I was someone who loved challenges but this was temporary. "I'll consider it among the others. But at least this isn't going to be four years. Hopefully." I say as I take another sip from my glass."I'd think anything having to do with the mind is going to be easy stuff. Also The Arts, but dying cats sing better then I." I mutter, clearing my throat.

Lola Nelson

The waiter then comes with our food, setting it on the table. "Thank You." I tell him

"the arts.. that's it. you just smoke some pot and let your mind set free... paint something and voila. you got a million dollar painting" I add drinking from my beer

Daniel Nova | Hunter

I raise and tilt my glass toward Alex a little bit. "Exactly my friend. Quality pot too. Who knew hipsters had connections?" I say as I thank the waiter for the food. "I'm so switching. I'll just take acting. That's not hard at all." I say.

Lola Nelson

I shrug. I eat some of my food. I never took drugs, afaird of the damage to my body. "Ha banging what?" I laugh

Daniel Nova | Hunter

I wink. "We both know." I say as I finish off my drink. "Speaking of Alex, find any girl of particular interest on campus?" I ask, leaning back in my chair.

"how did this all of a sudden turned into me and girls.." I add and looked at Dan "there are a couple who have been calling me... " I show them the missed calls part and there's a list of three phones who non stop call "but I have my eye set on one" I add

Daniel Nova | Hunter

"Dude, talk about clingy. I hate girls who think you're in a relationship after a one night stand, gosh." I say, rolling my eyes. "Besides, I'm not one to commit, as you know. I better not be a third wheel with you two though, or I'll be pissed." I warm with a wagging finger at the two as I take another bite of my quesadilla.

Lola Nelson

I roll my eyes at Daniel. "You have nothing to worry about being a 'third wheel'" I reply eating more of my food

I slap her hand off of my face "not a crush, she's attractive that's all" I added drinking from the beer as I was halfway through the chalupa

Daniel Nova | Hunter

I scoff. "As stated before, not the one to be in a serious relationship. But to be out there, you, a Swedish, Ukrainian, and Dutch are all competing." I say with a grin.

Last edited by a moderator:
Lola Nelson

"Well, unfortunately I have to pull myself out of the running for my health." I say my eyes pointing to Daniel's below the belt area, with a smirk. I eat more of my food.

Daniel Nova | Hunter

"I'm safe Lola." I say as I finish off my plate. "Swear it. Besides, bet you're daydreaming about that little threesome we should have. Comparing sizes, styles, name it." I say chuckling.

Lola Nelson

I roll my eyes and push forward my finished plate. "Of course! I'm thinking about it right now!! Both of you hunky men... together... with me. Oh yes." I say sarcastically and fake a moan.

Daniel Nova | Hunter

I twirl a lock of her hair. "Yeah, us and our dirty little fantasies." I say sarcastically as I let go. "We are very 'hunky' in deed, if I do say so myself." I say.

Last edited by a moderator:
Lola Nelson

I laugh at this and look down in my lap. I sip some more of my drink. "Oh how you humor me, Daniel." I reply.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back