• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Rogue Experiments

princessjade

calvin collet 4 president
princessjade submitted a new resource:

Gone Experiments - A clean slate. A mission. An illusion.

Six (or seven) people wake up alongside each other in a dim, damp forest. They don't know who they are or how they got there, but each of them are wearing dog tags with a four digit number on them and they are all dressed in matching, crisp, grey jumpsuits. Each of these people have a one inch scar behind their right ear. They feel some strange sensations and try to figure out what's going on. An elderly couple with a high position in an underground protector organization find these individuals...
Read more about this resource...

please make sure you have read the rules. you can still create a character if you would like. one or two more hunters are needed, i am still deciding the last experiment but apps can still be sent in for that, all human apps will be accepted.

** experiments will call each other by their dog tag number til they get names

*** if you join the rp late dont worry. i can fill you in and tell you what is currently happening or you can just jump in

SETTING

EXPERIMENTS: the sun is setting. you wake up. you are wearing a grey jumpsuit and a dog tag and there are others dressed like you. You are laying together in a circle. Some people are on top of others. You don't know who you are or how you got on the wet, grassy area surrounded by trees. The area seems unsafe and dangerous. Especially when the animals start to prowl.

HITMEN: no one has any idea that the experiments have woken up or are going to be brought to the "good side" aka the protector organization known as Armour. the most skilled hunters around are being brought together for a new team being created by the terrorist militia group, the Taliabetz, and the hitmen team will be known as Unit Rbroad (named after the late wife of Leader T, ruby broadfoot). Unit Rbroad will meet and train while secretly Armour erases all information on the lost experiments.

HUMANS: it's almost time for college! get ready and excited. maybe visit the campus or start moving in or say goodbye to friends and family.

please do not rush anything. enjoy the rp. 
experiment 0667 / / cleo lott

i wake up & i sit up & i look around & i push someones leg off me.

Last edited by a moderator:
Emiele Santana ~~ Experiment 0077~~ Appearance: Rosie Huntington-Whiteley

I wake up, looking around. I felt someone move my leg before I fully came about. "What the.." I think to myself. Who am I, actually? I look down to see I'm a girl. Or am I a guy? I feel so confused, but I stand up.

Magdalena Eastwood ◇ 2113

My eyes flutter open and my gaze falls on the branches and leaves above my head. With a hand resting on my forehead which throbs with pain, I slowly sit up and lean my back against the trunk of the tree. My stomach slightly jumps as I notice others dressed in the same outfit, how close we all are to each other. My eyes fall and I realize that I'm dressed just like them. I immediately stand and raise my eyebrows, extremely confused and on high alert.

Last edited by a moderator:
Experiment 0549 // Sophia Wood

my eyes slowly open and i groan as my head throbs. i take in my surroundings try to figure out where i am

Looking around, I touch a leaf. It's wet, so I shake my hand. Ew, I think to myself. I walk around a tree before leaning against it. My head is hurting, but it hurts even more against the rough tree. I look at the others. "What's happening?" I wonder out loud.

Damien Greyson // Experiment 0010

I slowly wake up and sit up. I look around at the others dressed like I was... "what the hell is going on here" I said standing up..

I look in the direction of the new voice I heard. "Exactly? I don't even know who I am? Do you guys?" I ask softly.

Sophia Wood

I jump up and notice what I was wearing and my dog tag. i back away from the others "who the hell are you guys"

I look at them "I'm not sure...." I tried remembering a name but... not even that "who am I?" I mumble

Sophia Wood

"I have no idea who i am either?" i shrug. my head pangs again. "what are we doing stranded in a wood?"

I put my hand to my head softly. I look down again at my outfit and see a flash. It was a dog tag I discovered after picking it up. "What do these numbers mean? Is this what we were called?" I say.

I look at them "seems like this is the only thing we have.. " I add "might as well use it" I say "this one says '0010'" I say

I look down at my own dog tag and read, "two-one-one-three..." I continue to examine it. "And nothing else on here..." My eyes flit up, filled with even more confusion now. My fingers go to my hair from my face and my body jumps, startled, when I feel a raised scar behind my ear.

I nod my head in agreement. "You're right." I say as I look at mine and read the number out loud, "Mine says 0077. Do we share anything else besides the outfit, memory loss, and numbers?" I ask, trying to determine what we had.

I look at them and then back at Cleo "you do realize we all have a headache" I say placing a hand on my forehead.

I glare at the girl who said for us to shut up. "Fine. Enjoy being in the middle of the woods, not even knowing your name! When you have an explanation for this," I snap, spreading my arms wide, "Then we can shut up. Our heads our killing too." I said, calming down. Where'd that anger come from?

I sharply inhale as I run my fingers along the scar. I look over at the others. "Touch behind your right ear, guys..," I say, looking at a couple of them, wondering if they'll have something there too.

Sophia Wood

"okay.." i murmur as i follow 2113's instructions and touch behind my ear, i wince slightly as i touch the scar "theres some sort of scar behind my ear..."

My hand automatically reaches up to behind my ear. "I feel the scar too. Maybe this is a huge coincidence, or this was done on purpose." I say, sitting cross-legged on the ground.

cleo lett / 0667

"here is the explanation. we forgot english. and how to talk." i touch the ear behind "o gross wtf"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back