• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Rogue Experiments

Lola Nelson

"Over my dead body." I sneer at the two. I begin to walk away. "Come on, I'm going to find something to eat." I say to the two.

Alexander Diedrich// Hunter

I sigh "women" I add trying to get rid of my German accent "its hard you know" I say and walk behind lola. "lets get actual food" I add

Daniel Nova | Hunter

I smirk and hop down, pickig up my skateboard. Walking beside them, I start spinning the neon green wheels of my board."Well, there's pizza, food court in the mall, Asian, though I, feeling Mexican food at the moment." I say.

Lola Nelson

I roll my eyes at Alexander's comment. "Suck it up." I tell him. "Mexican it is." I agree.

Daniel Nova | Hunter

I roll my eyes. "Then I call dibs on the first three hot girls. What are we first graders? Who calls dibs anymore? You settle it like men. We'll just fight it out." I say sarcastically. "Or find a public restroom." I add with a small smirk.

Lola Nelson

I shrug. I search the internet on my phone for the closest Mexican Restaurant. "It's like a 10 minute drive from here." I tell them. I call and cab and give the driver the restaurant's address.

I look at him "its the same when you call for shotgun you moron" I hit him in the back of his head "when you eat mexican food and after go to the bathroom that room ends up being pure toxic.. we proved that three days ago..." I add

Daniel Nova | Hunter

I rub where he hit me. "I outta check you. But I won't." I say to Alex with a grin. I look at Lola. "But we're still undeniably really good together." I say as I get in. "Besides, I think I'll just sneak into Lola's bathroom." I say with a smile.

"good god I hope you know how to clean that toxic smell... " I add laughing "I feel sorry for you lola... " I add

Lola Nelson

"Uh Uh. I'm definitely going to keep my bathroom locked now! Thanks for the tip Danny!" I laugh and ruffle his hair.

Daniel Nova | Hunter

I laugh a little and kiss her hand. "What, we flirting now? And Alex, we have Febreze in America." I add. "And her? Haven't heard in a while. She's here though." I say shrugging.

"damn..." I say and look at him "dan, even that doesn't take the smell away... as I said before... Toxic" I say letting my german accent on the loose "they should all be around..." I add

Daniel Nova | Hunter

I shrug and kiss Lola smack on the lips. "That offer still stands you know." I say, playfully winking. "And my shit is not that bad Alex. Nice to see your German side is back." I say, noticing his accent come back again.

Lola Nelson

"Oh my fucking god GROSS." I yell wiping my mouth with the back of my hand. "I'M TOO YOUNG TO CATCH HERPES."

I glare at him "ONLY YOU KNOW ITS NOT THAT BAD" I said and look at them both "I my german side doesn't obey me... haven't you noticed in a fight how I begin to speak german?" I ask referring to training and what not

Lola Nelson

I shrug. "I don't really tend to stare at you during training you know. During training I normally train." I shrug, but I understood Alexander as sometimes I would curse in Russian when angry.

Daniel Nova | Hunter

"Too bad Nelson, those pretty lips will be mine someday. And besides Alex, your accent is cool dude, don't hide it." I say as I lean back in the chair. "Girls from Russia, Germany, Belgium, Ukraine, those places, they're nice." I say. "Back to the subject, we kind of don't pay attention to slip ups like that. Ya know, cause we're in the middle of a fight?" I say.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back