• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Rogue Experiments

Magdalena Eastwood ◇ 2113

"Well thanks for bringing me here, I appreciate it," I tell him gratefully. "Sorry if this place is totally out of the way from where you were originally going." I smile lightly at him.

gibson driver / / genetics major

i get excited cus i might actually be making a friend & i sit down "i was gonna join u if thats ok. im pretty hungry and this pizza is the best" "im gibson by the way. and you??" i grin & i open a menu

kian preston / / exp 7416

i see a basketball court "ill challenge you to a game of 1 on 1" i smirk

cleo lott / / exp 0667

i leave th mall & i make all the 14 yr old skater boys carry my bags to the apartment "put them down in that room" i point to my room & i make the boys leave

Magdalena Eastwood ◇ 2113

I sit on the chair across from him and glance at the menu. "Magdalena. But you can call me Lena... Like Elena without the first e." My eyes continue to scan the options on the menu. "What's your favorite thing to order?" I ask, not sure of what type of pizza or size to get.

gibson driver / / genetics major

"i will order us the best pizza known to man lena" i get th waitress over "can i have my usual suzie?" i grin & she writes it down & she goes away "so youre new here??"

cleo lott / / exp 0667

i go out & i see sorority looking for new members so i flip my hair & i make it wind enough that their recruitment table falls over & i smirk & i make it windy so it messes up a frisbee game

Daniel Nova | Hunter

I roll my eyes and pinch his other cheek. "That's nice dearie." I say before I pat my stomach. "Fatasses gotta eat though." I say with a smirk.

Addison Barclay | Hunter

"That's going to go straight to your hips, Nova," Addison stated as she joined the group. Her light Russian accent coated her words as she spoke.

princessjade said:
kian preston / / exp 7416

i see a basketball court "ill challenge you to a game of 1 on 1" i smirk
Yuri Exp X 0001

"I have never playd basket ball sorry..."I say kinda nervus

Daniel Nova | Hunter

I turned my attention to Addison. My eyes did a quick body scan of her before my lips turned into a smirk. "Barclay, nice of you to finally join us." I say with a devious grin. I get up and pull out her chair for her. "Where were my manners?" I say with another smirk.

Addison Barclay | Hunter

Addison kept a steady gaze on Daniel, clearly unfazed by her obvious motion of him checking her out. "It's nice to see you're still an over confident waste of space," she replied teasingly with a wicked grin. She took a seat in the pulled out chair before looking back at him, "thank you."

Lola Nelson

I look over at Addison and notice her accent. 'you speak russian, right?' i ask her in russian.

Addison Barclay | Hunter

" You ask that as though it surprises you," she replied to Lola in Russian. Her grey eyes met the other girl's and she smiled slightly.

Daniel Nova | Hunter

"We all changing to Russian?" I ask in Russian as I take my seat. "What have you been doing?" I ask in English to Addison.

Last edited by a moderator:
Addison Barclay | Hunter

"I'm surprised you even know it, Nova," Addison commented in a sugary sweet tone. "It's hard to believe you're capable of retaining anything in that mind of yours."

Daniel Nova | Hunter

I shrug and cross my arms. "Well, the job calls for it. Besides, I picked it up from all those non-English speaking girls." I said and added a wink. "Besides, Russian, I should add Swiss, German, Italian, and some limited Polish and French." I said with a smirk. "I was a nerdy kid for 2 years. Don't judge me." I add, putting my hands in defense. No social life did mean you add a lot of spare time.

Addison Barclay | Hunter

"I'm almost wooed," Addison replied sarcastically. She rested her head on a propped up hand as she listened to Daniel go on. Her parents drilled languages into her when she was a child. Russian was her first language. But at the rate she learned others, sometimes she forgot it was. "I didn't plan on it," she told him with a small shrug.

Alyssa Mayson 3926 Ariana Grande

I decide to go and sign up for my classes. On my way over I think about what i will major. I settle on Undecided. Afterwards I drive to the mall to get new clothes.

OOC: Anyone for a chat w/ Aly?

Addison Barclay

"Majoring in psychology and minoring in biology," Addison replied. She indicated for the group to go on and tell her the same information.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back