• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Rogue Experiments

Lola Nelson

"Hm maybe, get tested first then get back to me." I tell Daniel. Yeah they're both attractive. But I'm not easy. I thought to myself.

Alexander Diedrich// Hunter

I look over at lola and then at Daniel "you my friend just got served" I added as the cab stopped "time to get food" I added heading out

Daniel Nova | Hunter

"Been tested babe." I say as I get out. "Negative for all so far." I say. "And oh the ironic was of how we're just about to get served." I say to Alex as I shake my head.

I look at him "and you think I didn't say that on purpose" I say opening the door for Lola "after you" I say in german and smirk

Lola Nelson

I raise my eyebrows at Alexander. "thank you." I say in Russian and walk through the door, smirking at him.

Lola Nelson

I sit in the seat Daniel pulled out for me. "Thanks." I say and sit picking up a menu.

I then sit down and laugh at his reaction. I look at the waiter "a beer for me" I say

Daniel Nova | Hunter

"No prob." I say as I take my seat. My ice blue eyes scan the menu until I find something of interest. 'That margarita sounds pretty appeasing. But I don't want to get drunk in front of Lola.' I think to myself. Oh well. "Margarita, salt, add a lime." I say casually.

Lola Nelson

My eyes scan the menu, searching for something I might like.

OOC: ive never even been to a mexican restaurant what do u even get???

OOC: I get the spiciest shit every time tbh. But stuff like tacos, chips with guacamole and salsa for appetizers I guess, there's fish tacos, regular tacos, quesadillas, burritos, etc. I think Google can explain better then I am lol.

Daniel Nova | Hunter

Looking over at the food section, I decide over quesadillas or fish tacos. " I'll take a Corn and Black Bean Quesadillas please." I say after a moment.

"well I already went to a university back in München(Munich). Studied Criminology. I think I'll go and study that again" I reply "I have all the notebooks and all" I say realizing my age "we're old" I add and laugh

Lola Nelson

I laugh, "I guess we are." The waiter then brings our drinks and sets them on the table, I mutter a thank you before taking a sip of my drink.

Daniel Nova | Hunter

I chuckle as I give the waiter a nod if thanks for my drink. "Very old in deed." I say as I taste my drink. Not bad at all. "Business was of interest to me but I'm considering a major change." I say.

I drink this beer "not bad.. but I prefer german" I say signaling to the beer and turn to dan "which major?" I ask

Daniel Nova | Hunter

"Might go undeclared for the time being. Who knows, might do Criminology to join my bud Alexander here." I say, wiggling my eyebrows. "But I'm seriously considering Law and Legal Studies." I say shrugging.

I look at him "not another thing we would share... its enough with the dorms..." I add

Users who are viewing this thread

Back