• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Rock n Roll(Multifandom search thread)

PeachPop

∘° My funny Valentine °∘
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)

•| ⊱ Talk too much ⊰ |•

[Brief intro & rulebook]

Heeey people of the web, glad you're checking out my interest check, stick around and check it out. I'm Peach or Peachy/ie, 20 y/o she/they, beauty school applicant with a love of writing. I try not to ghost, but it's completely understandable if you do, I’m not gonna trip since IRL comes before roleplaying to me. I'm up for anything I list here, but totally open to other plot ideas.

I don't have any triggers, but if you do please tell me so those things can be avoided. If any sensitive topics are part of the plot they gotta be treated with respect.

I do not give my discord to strangers so please do not ask for it. If we become mutuals or more than sure, but otherwise it's a no.

I only write with 18+ individuals. I'm an adult, I'm not comfortable writing with minors, the ‘I’m 18 in x amount of time’ doesn't fly with me.

I write OCxCC & CCxCC. I'm not too big on OCxOC since not many writers I've interacted with focus on genuine chemistry and more on how attractive an OC is and I just can't write like that. You can try to convince me to sway for OCxOC with the fandom setting, but I will say no if I don't see genuine chemistry.

Doubling is optional but preferred unless it's CCxCC and there's one ship we’re both for then. I prefer giving people the ships they're seeking while also getting mine since OCxCC is hard to find. Do not ask me for two canons being played for you if in return you only offer me one. That's unequal, and when I double my biggest thing is we remain equal.

I’m open to all pairings(mxf, fxf, mxm, nbxf, nbxm, nbxnb) and am all for writing romantic, platonic, found family, etc.

I only write in PMs/DMs, it makes me anxious if people are watching me write or can look it over. The other place I'm willing to write is Gdocs.

My minimum is 3 paragraphs, my max is hard to vague as a mirror and fuild writer. I just ask for at least two paragraphs and go for quality over quantity always(If doubling I don't focus just on my end and I ask you don't focus only on yours).

I don't ever expect canons to be written 100% accurate. Headcanons and how someone interprets them is a lot more fun to me than solely by the book stuff. And I love sharing headcanons, playlists and mood boards in OOC, it just adds to the experience for me.

I try to get one roleplay response out a week as a minimum, I'm much speedier with ooc replies. If I don't respond for a week just gimme a nudge but again I put real life, on both ends, first before writing so don't stress if it takes longer for you or you need breaks.

I will auto say no to write Overhaul, Endeavor, Mineta, Joker, Ozai or Junko past plot purposes. I will not write them platonic or romantic settings for personal reasons.

If interested in writing please PM/DM me! I’d like to keep my thread clean so try contacting me privately if you can. So don't be shy if you wanna write, I don't turn down people often and try to be as kind or civil as I can.

•| ⊱ Get into it ⊰ |•

[Tropes and things]​

Heres some of the troupes or plot ideas I love but don't have something written out totally. I'm open to trying anh plots or troupes you may love or combining ideas! These arent all the ones I like, I just can't remember them a

Unexpected romances
Enemies to lovers
Enemies to friends to lovers
Friends to lovers
Rivals to lovers
Opposites attract
Love triangles
Fake dating/relationship
Stuck in a snowstorm/thunderstorm/etc
Found family
Reunions
Reincarnation
Childhood friends
Exs to lovers
Role reversal
Unrequited on both ends

Arranged marriages
Marraiges out of convince
Slice of life/normal life AU
Fantasy AU
College AU
Timeskip AU
Soulmate AUs
Time Travel(forward and back)
Single parent(s)
Movie & TV show plots(would need to talk that over)
Disney AU
Actor AU
Band/Idol AU
Royalty AU
Supernatual/Paranormal
Modern & Period AUs
Coffee shop AUs
Post canon
Fantasy AU
Uni/College AU
Yandere/Obsessive

•| ⊱ Greek Tragedy ⊰ |•

[Fandoms]​

Key:
[🎤 = Craving | 🎸 = Interested | 🎧 = Low Interest }
Underline + italic = Who I prefer to write for canon ships. If it’s both I’ll write either

°•.Avatar: The last Airbender.•°🎤

Canons I would like to write against
Zuko or Sokka

Who I can write
Anyone!

Sokka x Suki
Sokka
x Zuko
Toph
x Sokka
Toph x Satoru
Zuko x Mai
Zuko
x Katara
Katara
x Aang
Mai x Ty Lee

• Picture it, post show, maybe comics post The Search, an arranged marriage thing. Tensions are still high between the fire nation and everyone, officials could arrange for a political marriage as a representation for peace for Zuko with someone and to help him not feel like he's not alone someone else offers to be part of a second political marriage. Or officials set up marriages for the gaang since they're the faces of peace for the four nations and use this to show they can get along and prompt Republic City. All depends but this could be cool to check out since it can be romantic leaning, purely platonic or we throw in something like being in love with someone outside of this arrangement.

It would be very long term but possibly writing from the beginning or where our OCs come in. It could be fun to explore more arcs like Ba Sing Se or when Zuko joins the main group, or even just after the Day of black sun since there’s a lot to fill in.

°•.Attack on Titan.•°🎤
(I only use they/them pronouns for Hange. AU or canon divergent verse preferred )

Eren or Armin

Who I can write
Armin, Mikasa, Christa/Historia, Ymir(wlw only with her), Reiner, Sasha, Connie, Jean, Hange, Levi, Erwin, Zeke, Pieck

Eren xArmin
Armin
x Annie
Armin x Mikasa
Sasha
x Connie
Sasha
x Niccolo
Mikasa x Jean
Mikasa x Annie
Mikasa x Eren
Levi x Hange
Levi
x Erwin

What if instead of the titans ending and all those spoilers they're all transported to the college or modern ice of life AU as some act of mercy. No titans, no war, no death, except they still all remember everything. They’re thrown into a new environment with the angst and drama that comes from dealing with what all happened. Our OCs could also be part of canon with possible missing memories, their full memories or part of this new modern world and know it as just a manga and anime.

Royalty AU where we keep titan shifters and maybe titans(possibly remove the whole 13 years thing). We take out the modernization, and make it a full fantasy thing. Zeke and Christa/Historia count as royal family members of rival countries and Eren is only the second prince of the kingdom Zeke belongs to since he's the illegitimate son due to Grisha still being married to Dina. The other shifters count as guards for either side, possibly having their own disagreements over who gets who and a controversy of Eren siding with Historia’s side. Depending on our OCs or their love interests could be nobility, servants, anythng. I don't know the rest but it could just be so fun.

It's not totally thought out but maybe ATLA AU, it sounds incredibly fun.

Full on actor AU! Maybe long term following them from start of the series to end or when our ocs come in. Just covering the series run, some dramas, angst, all of it.

°•.Black Butler/Kuroshitsuji.•°🎸
(Grell is a canon trans women, it's she/her only for her.)

Soma, Finnian, Joker

Who I can write
Sebastian, Grell, Mey-Rin, Older! Ciel, Older! Alois, William, Ronald, Beast, Agni, Baldroy

Grell x Sebastian
Grell x William
Mey-Rin x Sebastian
Joker x Beast

It's typical but having to work on a new case. It opens the door for opportunities to interact with lotta characters. Maybe there's a new problem in London, maybe more than the usual allies are needed like another noble, a grim reaper, or even another demon has to help? Still working out the rest of it but you can never go wrong with.

°•.Blue Eye Samurai.•°🎤

Mizu

Who I can write
Anyone!

°•.Boku No Hero Academia/My Hero Academia.•°🎸

Todoroki Shoto, Bakugou Katsuki, Sero Hanta, Yayorozu Momo, Hado Nejire, Amajiki Tamaki, Takami Keigo/Hawks, Aizawa Shota/Eraserhead, Dabi

Who I can write
Midoriya Izuku, Uraraka Ochaco, Asui Tsuyu, Iida Tenya, Kaminari Denki, Kirishima Ejiro, Ashido Mina, Jirou Kyoka, Yaoyorozu Momo, Todoroki Shoto, Hatsume Mei, Togata Mirio, Hado Nejire, Aizawa Shota/Eraserhead, Dabi, Toga Himiko

Midoriya x Uraraka
Midoriya
x Asui
Midoriya x Iida
Uraraka x Asui
Uraraka
x Ashido
Uraraka x Iida
Ashido x Sero
Ashido x Yaoyorozu
Ashido x Kirishima
Ashido
x Kaminari
Kaminari x Jirou
Kaminari
x Sero
Kaminari x Kirishima
Jirou
x Yaoyorozu
Jirou x Bakugou
Hado x Amajiki
Hado x Togata
Aizawa/Eraserhead x Present Mic
Aizawa/Eraserhead x Ms Joke
Aizawa/Eraserhead
x Midnight

What if there was a time-based villain? And that villain reset the timeline and threw everyone back to the start of the UA arc? Everything is mostly the same, canons have their memories but lose any progress they made with quirks. I thought it would be a little fun if our ocs suddenly existing is the effect of the timeline reset. It would just be really fun to see if they can change events, how ocs would complicate things, all that

Another one I have an arranged marriage plot for. Quirk marriages are oddly interesting to me. Personally, I would love to explore it or general matchmaking. Like the whole either the parents set this all up, the hero commission(and villains decide too in case you're on that end) decide quirk marriages are best for top heroes since the next generation doesn't look too promising

Dance school AU. I can't remember where I originally saw the idea but what if it's all quirkless and UA is a dance school with the ‘villains’ being rivals? Like the main courses being the more popular forms of dance, have Midoriya not be the best dancer but still getting in(if he's a big player in it) and needing a dance team which will be 1-A.

°•.Danganronpa.•°🎸
(I'd prefer non-despair/no killing games)

Byakuya Togami, Yasuhiro Hagakure, Kazuichi Souda, Ibuki Mioda, Hajime, Hinata, Rantaro Amami, Miu Iruma, Kaede Akamatsu, Shuichi Saihara

Who I can write
Makoto Naegi, Kyoko Kirigiri, Byakuya Togami, Mondo Oowada, Sayaka Miazono, Yasuhiro Hagakure, Chihiro Fujisaki, Toko Fukawa, Aoi Asahina, Sakura Ogami, Peko Pekoyama, Fuyuhiko Kuzuruyu, Nekomaru Nidai, Akane Owari, Chiaki Nanami, Mikan Tsumiki, Gundham Tanaka, Ibuki Mioda, Shuichi Saihara, Maki Harukawa, Kaede Akamatsu, Kiibo, Kirumi Tojo, Kaito Momota, Gonta Gokuhara

Makoto xKyoko
Kyoko x Celeste
Kyoko x Sayaka
Celeste x Sayaka
Aoi x Sakura
Mondo
x Ishimaru
Peko x Ibuki
Peko
x Akane
Peko x Sonia
Akane x Ibuki
Akane
x Nekomaru
Ibuki x Mikan
Sonia x Gundham
Sonia x Chiaki
Chiaki
x Hajime
Hajime x Kazuichi
Shuichi
x Kaede
Shuichi
x Rantaro
Kaede x Kirumi
Kaede x Maki
Maki
x Kaito

Talent swap. I just think it would be really goofy if either they start out with the swapped talents or with a non-despair au Monokuma thinking they're all a little too friendly, so he erases their memories and swaps their talents. So they have to all figure it out and try to recover their memories.

Reality TV AU. Hear me out, I know they show the games, but what if it's done like a typical reality show, while non-despair type thing? It would be fun to do it that way, have them add in or make drama to keep the show interesting, the antagonists going too far, etc.

Classic class trip or normal school life depending on the game. It's basic but you can throw so many troupes into it and add in some of the goodies chaos. Maybe even conflict if there's a reserve course character.

°•.Demon Slayer.•°🎸

Canons I would like to play against
Tengen, Rengoku, Inosuke

Who I can write
Tanjiro, Zenitsu, Giyuu, Shinobu, Mitsuri, Rengoku

°•.DC Comics.•°🎤

Jason Todd/Red Hood, Richard Grayson/Nightwing,

Who I can write
Bruce Wayne/Batman, Clark Kent/Superman, Diana Prince/Wonder Woman, Selina Kyle/Catwoman, Pamela Isley/Poison Ivy(wlw with her only due to her history with men.), Harleen Quinzel/Harley Quinn, Barbara Gordon/Oracle, Richard Grayson/Nightwing

New vigilantes/antiheroes/anti villains have come to Gotham(or any other cities if you go for the others) and are shaking things up. They're too ruthless, too reckless and becoming more of a problem than help. While they're fighting with and trying to evade their love interest while they attempt to capture our ocs, they meet in their civilian personas, and fall in love then. But, what if unknowingly it's each other, they fall in love during this cat and mouse game too? The classic double lives deal with the whole “I can't love two people— oh wait they're the same person” cliche.

Since the multiverse is a thing, and I'm a sucker for old fanfic troupes, what if our ocs are originally from a verse where they aren't heroes/villains/vigilantes/etc and the others are still works of fiction? And thanks to a Speedster running too fast, they're sent to the main verse where they are those and the others do exist. How would they handle this? The whole change, new enemies, allies, having to navigate this new life?

°•.Free!!.•°🎧

Rin Matsuoka

Who I can write
Anyone from seasons 1 & 2

°•.Genshin Impact.•°🎧

Diluc, Ayato, Itto, Thoma, Raiden Shogun, Jean

Who I can write
Kaeya, Jean, Sucrose, Albedo, Ningguang, Childe/Tartaglia, Zhongli, Jean, Lisa, Beidou

°•.Haikyuu.•°🎤

Sugawara Koushi, Tetsurou Kuroo, Iwaizumi Hajime, Akaashi Keiji, Matsukawa Issei, either Miya Twin

Canons I can write
Sawamura Daichi, Auzemane Asahi, Hinata Shoyo, Kageyama Tobio, Shimizu Kiyoko, Yachi Hitoka, Yamaguchi Tadashi, Oikawa Tooru, Koizumi Kenma, Haiba Lev, Bokuto Kotaro, Akaashi Keji, Suna Rintaro, Miya Atsumu, Miya Osamu, Tanaka Ryunosuke

Tanaka x Kiyoko
Yachi
x Yamaguchi
Yamaguchi
x Tsukkishima
Oikawa x Iwaizumi
Bokuto
x Akaashi

In recent years the girl's volleyball team numbers have been dwindling. In order to keep the club up and running its been decided the volleyball teams will become co-ed. Any members from the girl's teams can join the new club, but they will not hold their place if they were former captains or co-captain. Listen this could be some great angst and drama for players ocs and canons. It could lead to so many fun things like figuring out how to work, player having less court time, training camp bonding over how much this sucks.

°•.Jujutsu Kaisen.•°🎸
(I’m only on ep 17 so bare with me)

Nanami, Geto, Gojo

Who I can play
Confident with almost any, just ask

°•.Jojo’s Bizarre Adventure.•°🎤

Caesar A. Zeppeli, Noriaki Kakyoin, Jotaro Kujo, Josuke Higashkata, Narancia Ghirga, Leone Abbachio, Bruno Buccellati, Ermes Costello

Who I can write
Joseph Joestar, Suzi Q, Lisa Lisa, DIO, Jotaro Kujo, Muhammad Avdol, Jean-Pierre Polnareff, Okuyasu Nijimura, Koichi Hirose, Rohan Kishibe, Yukako Yamagishi, older! Giorno Giovanna, older! Trish Una, Bruno Buccellati, Leone Abbachio, Guido Mista, Narancia Ghirga, Jolyne Cujoh

Joseph x Suzi Q
Josuke x Okuyasu
Abbacchio
x Buccellati
Giorno
x Trish
Narancia x Trish
Jolyne
x Ermes
Jolyne
x Anasui

This one is a bit more long term, it would go through multiple parts and connect the story. We can start with either parts one or two depending, but it would go through each part with our ocs included, switch up some events to allow for super cute romances and such, but it could be like a fun retelling of our favorite parts.

This one is much more complex, it mixes the classic everyone lives with the usual Jojo weirdness. What if our ocs from part 2 disappeared? Just poof, gone. And in Part 5 the SWF is still searching, and uses Passione to help find them. They end up finding our ocs, frozen in the walls of the colosseum, not aged a day. It would be a trip to see them adjust to modern times, coming to terms with what happened, etc.

Part 4 specific, we restart it and throw our OCs in. Or, we could have our OCs go to see the beautician and her Cinderella stand in order to try and get their love interests. I dunno, I have such part 4 brainrot and I'm for anything with it. Both ocs would get their intro, get thrown into the story and we can maybe the own in more for the fun of it.

°•.Ouran High School Host Club.•°🎸

Souh Tamaki, Ootari Kyoya

Who I can write
Anyone just ask!

Haruhi x Tamaki
Haruhi x Kyoya
Kyoya
x Tamaki
Hikaru x Haruhi

• This might be common but, what if a rival club was started at Ouran? Maybe our ocs are one of the many scorned former patrons who had their hearts broken and create a rival club out of revenge to tank host club sales. The rivalry gets so bad in order for both clubs to continue operating they have to become one club. Do they learn to get along? Does romance arise? Who knows!

It's so basic but college au. Take classic Ouran but make it college. Opens the doors for so much more.

°•.Osomatsu-san.•°🎸

Katamatsu, Choromatsu

Who I can play
Literally anyone, I’ve played Osomatsu and Karamatsu though

°•.Teen Titans(the ‘03 Cartoon).•°🎸

Who I can write
Anyone just ask!

Raven x Beast Boy
Starfire x Robin
Tara
x Beast Boy