• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Dice Robotech - Southern Cross Adventure - OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Oh. That's kind of like LOLCatz talk for "Darn..." (on your Natural Roll of 4 there). I'm unhappy the dice aren't treating you well.

Rykon Rykon
Alan readies the particle cannon, aiming at Light Drone 2. With a grunt of frustration at the last two MPAT shells missing their mark, he fires off a stream of energy. "Let's see how ya like that... chrome painted plastic, space turd lookin, alien flyin grape head piece of shi-..."

Alan makes me laugh, man! Ha ha! He's terrific! =)

It's these dice. We're just having a string of bad luck again.

Rolling Initiative! Hmm. Yeah figured as much. Poor Marlon. I think the dice are trying to hint that he's about to get killed off.

Jeez! I'm having flashbacks of another player on RP Nation I know who has equal luck! Still, D. Rex D. Rex , I admire your spirit for always "rolling with it." See what I did there? 8D

Finally at the end of my busy spree. I got a three day weekend, which I may not have much chance to reply, but after that I can get back to getting caught up and posting reliably.

Hooooraaay! Missed your posts! Even when they're not long, they're still good! =)

Psychie Psychie Are the Heavy Drones Alan just hit close enough together to take AoE damage from a 15 foot radius missile salvo?

I've been assuming the groupings mean they're clustered close together until it's stated otherwise. For what it's worth it's helped things flow a bit better turn to turn. That is, assuming that was the intent.

Thanks Psychie Psychie

I've been assuming the groupings mean they're clustered close together until it's stated otherwise. For what it's worth it's helped things flow a bit better turn to turn. That is, assuming that was the intent.

Thanks Psychie Psychie

Yes, but "clustered close together" has different meanings for an Ajax pilot (15 foot radius missiles!) versus VHT pilot using MPATs (50 food radius cannon shell! *insert missiles whimpering here*)! =)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back