• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Dice Robotech - Southern Cross Adventure - OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
I am left wondering why folks are speaking in Zentraedi and English and only little Spanish and apparently no Portuguese? In Brazil? (Not asking for hints, clues, or explanations though!) =)
The big reason that they are not speaking Portuguese is that I am a silly head and didn't know what the native lingo of the area is until you brought it up. Other than that, thanks for the feedback! I had not thought about giving the hotel a theme, which is kinda silly since I live in Las Vegas.

As for the hotel, I think you described it like it would be just any normal hotel that's been around for a while. The only thing I'd really add is there would be top to bottom staircase and some fire exits.

Psychie, hah! Well, this is your game to keep or change as you will. Never be afraid to do that. =)

D. Rex, I thought about that too. This hotel might not have fire exits, fire codes being what they are and varying from country to country (especially in a post-apocalyptic setting like Robotech). You bring up a good point though; depending on the size of the building I would be surprised if there were not multiple staircases.

Psychie, hah! Well, this is your game to keep or change as you will. Never be afraid to do that. =)

D. Rex, I thought about that too. This hotel might not have fire exits, fire codes being what they are and varying from country to country (especially in a post-apocalyptic setting like Robotech). You bring up a good point though; depending on the size of the building I would be surprised if there were not multiple staircases.
Hmm yes too true. I wasnt thinking of the difference in codes between Alternate future and different country.

In that case, no holds barred. It can be whatever you want.

Little late on the draw cause I was preoccupied. I was originally saving this for what I assumed would be my next strike roll but...

FB_IMG_1565374648692.jpg

Thank you, Psychie, for not having Gabreila roll on that battery disconnect... =)

If anyone wants, I can use my own dice for rolls for you guys. All you need to do is ask, and I will be more than happy to do so for you.

Psychie Psychie Having just reconned the hotel, can Gabi either remember or detect visually from her position if the window to Room 315 is open?

Edit: Because otherwise she's going to have to play back the recording on Hummingbird to find out. =)

Well, we know what room she rented, and thanks to Ryuko, the room next to hers is now occupied by us. We can survey the area to see if there is any activity there, and then decide on just how to go in. Dynamic entry or a more stealthy approach.

Just to let everyone know, tomorrow I am going to have a minor surgical procedure done to take my tonsils out. I'll be out and back home to recover by mid day, but I'll be hurting for a bit and may not be feeling up to posting for a little bit.

Woo! What flavor(s) is that post-surgery cream going to be, bud?

Psychie Psychie Has Gabi seen any hotel room keys since she entered the building? Perhaps at the front desk when she walked past? Or has she seen any first-floor hotel rooms well-enough to see the type of locks used?

Sounds like it is something that we can duplicate to be able to access the room with my hacking skill.

Deunan listens carefully to the description of the keys and locks, and says, "I can bypass that system, but just as Marlon has said, we need to be careful about potential boobytraps. I really don't want to blow up the hotel if we can avoid it. Marlon, while I work on the lock, use your toolkit to peek up under the door and see if you can spot any tripwires or explosives rigged to the door."

Sherwood Sherwood Psychie Psychie Sorry, but I am totally lost. When did Marlon talk about traps? When did the rest of the team leave their position, come into the hotel, and go up to Room 315? And, probably the most important question of all for me - am I the only one that's misunderstanding this?

Because if I am, I know what to chalk it up to (me). =)

Hmmm. D. Rex did mention it, but now that I think about it, it was only in the OOC thread. I'll edit my post.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back