• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Mitheral

"Growf!"
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
This is a post-apocalyptic RP set in a Mad Max sort of setting roughly comparable to Road Warrior to Thunderdome. (Though we will be using America rather than Australia. And the year will be about 40 years later, or about late 2030s to early 2040s.) Let’s see:

Current events: 2023-24
Global Financial and SocietalCollapse: 2024-28
Nuclear War: 2028 (referred to as Skydark)
Road Warrior: 2031
Thunderdome: 2043

So I think we should aim for about 2038-41.

My Character
A survivor from the past with an unheard of access to cryogenic suspension. Think in terms of a prototype system. He has slept through the war. He will be in his mid to late 20’s. Unlike much of the road trash that wanders the wastelands he will be in better health, having avoided the worst of the fallout.

Your Character
She is the leader of her own gang. What I have in mind is an all or mostly female gang, made up of members that she has recued. I’ll leave it up to you how she runs her gang. But her overall goals should be something along the lines of creating a safer way to live, to bring order out of the chaos. The construction of something along the lines of Thunderdome would work. But to do that she would need more technical expertise than she or her gang have. (She doesn’t have a MasterBlaster type. No access to fuel unless it is stolen or created in small amounts.)

Her gang members are always hungry. They see violence as a means of survival. You are welcome to create and run them.

If she is in her mid 20s in 2038 (10 years after the War) she probably will have been too young to truly survive and rise from the ashes of Skydark on her own. Whether she survived on her own or had a mentor or parental figure to protect her is up to you. But somehow she managed to build her gang from humble beginnings.

The Plot
This will be an MxF romance with drama and action. It is about survival and restarting civilization. We could begin with her having started her “Thunderdome, but as little more than a few scattered shelters. Maybe start with one of those metal fabricated sheds once used as auto repair garages for her base.

Posting
3rd Person Past Tense
Decent literacy
PM Threads (One for OOC; one for IC)
I typically manage about a page per post.
I can generally manage at least 3-4 posts per week. I tend to get bored if the posting frequency drops.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back