• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy ˙⚔️🐲⚜️ ̟ ── rivers & roads [found family + adventure + slice of life]

sweetcinnamonwaves

Whispering Pines Native
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
adventure-3-copy.png
High Fantasy ✓ LGBTQA+ ✓ Platonic ✓ Adventure ✓ Slice of Life
intro & about
Howdy! I'm Cinna and I craving a found family story. Something wholesome and full of adventures (think Studio Ghibli or maybe even Frieren/Dungeon Meshi since I've caught up on both of those). Now I'm looking for a partner who loves writing multiple characters, crafting lore rich settings and following a long term plot with good ole character bonding.

My length ranges from 500 - 1000+ words. I write in third person only and expect the same from you. I do have ADHD that makes it hard for me to focus, even when I REALLY want to respond. I also go to school in the fall and work five days out of the week so I just ask for patience for IC responses. That being said, I am the most patient person when it comes to responses. Seriously, don't feel bad, we can come back to our story when you feel in a good headspace to do so!

I can write a full cast of characters (usually around two to six for the main character roster) as well as any needed minor characters and honorary NPCs. I would be head over heels if I could find someone could do the same (ideally my cravings as a huge family dynamic but I am totally flexible to your comfortability and any cravings you have too!) Just let me know what your preferences are so I can match accordingly
cravings: romantic
🏴‍☠️ Bumbling!Buccaneer x 🧜‍♀️ Secret!Mermaid(Siren) (MxF or FxF)

[Relevant Tags: Chaotic x Chaotic • Friends to Lovers • Instant Connection • Loveable Goofball • Soulmates • Partners in Crime]

— a shipwrecked pirate is separated from his crewmates and floats lost at sea, but a mermaid discovers his makeshift raft when she hears him singing sea shanties long into the night. Leaving the safety of her reef, she leads him (unknowingly to him) to a nearby port and disguises as a human. Mischief ensues, because the two are each other's chaos enablers. bonus points of they are masters of sassy banter.

🎵 Sunshine!Bard x 🎭 Grumpy!Rogue (Any Gender)

[Relevant Tags: Grumpy x Sunshine • Slowburn • Serious x Dramatic • Child at Heart]

— think rapunzel and flynn rider in some way, but she's a bard with lyrical magic who could light up the room with her smile and he's a brooding rogue whose seen the worst in people (including himself) yet despite everything is willing to do anything to keep that annoying bard from feeling the same they did (even if they won't admit it). bonus points if the rogue was the first one to catch feelings and bard is completely oblivious at first.

⚔️Exiled!Paladin x 👸🏾 Healer!Princess (MxF, may also consider FxF)

[Relevant Tags: Childhood Friends • Friends to Lovers • Practically Married • Mom/Dad Friends • Healer Who Would Chose Violence]

— i don't care if it's on everyone's lists and you think it's overdone, I love this trope to the moon and back. it could be the standard flair or it could be the trope turned on its head, i wouldn't mind either way. but, i mean, a princess on a quest to awaken her sleeping knight from a dark curse is something i could absolutely get behind. bonus points if they act like a married couple and the party has bets to when they'll officially put a ring on it.
cravings: platonic
🧙🏽‍♂️ Grandpop!Wizard + 📚 Child with a Special Gift (M+F or M+M)

[Relevant Tags: Child Too Good for this Rotten World • Grumpy x Sunshine (Possibly) • Mentor/Student]

— Idea: i love a tired old man who doesn't understand the new slang because back in his day magic was Sword and Sorcery and they don't make staffs like they used to. could be a kind hearted dumbledoor or witty yet wise gandolf arctype, but could also be a literal old fart who complains about his aching knees and the party bribes him with coffee. despite all this, they have a soft spot for a child/preteen whose so eager to learn. bonus if he has an equally sassy animal companion/familiar.

🗡️ Jaded!Witchhunter + 🧹 The Smollest Witch Ever (Any Gender)

[Relevant Tags: Unlikely Parent • Gremlin Kiddo (Possibly) • Hurt + Hurt • Chaotic + Calm]

— Idea: a brooding witcher left to hunt down a witch, discovers that the 'so called fearsome' witch is just a feral little gremlin who was probably raised by wolves or some poltergeist and at worst, would shred your curtains and so, they came back as a new father/mother because the kiddo followed them back to town like some lost puppy.

🏹 Ranger + 🌺 Smol Shy Druid (Any Gender)

[Relevant Tags: Unlikely Parent • Adoption Plotline • Soulmates]

— Idea: a ranger is injured by a wild beast and left for dead, only to be nursed back to health by a little druid in a little cottage left to her by her absent parents. both find a kinship with their relationship with nature and honestly, think animals are better than people. because they are.

Last edited:
f160f78c7bcbb5cd613b7d99f0060bb0.jpg

Bump Worthy Update
♡ Overhauled RT: cleaned up, simplified and now mobile friendly; currently have specific character cravings I'm looking to fill and hoping we can make our own overarching plot in DMs, that would be so rad

Users who are viewing this thread

Back