• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Dice River's Campaign OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
I was wondering that too.
Btw does Gaelen know the gist of why Andryn suggested to let Therion enter the wagon? I think I didn't manage to word it out properly in her previous posts, but maybe that's just me asdlkdjaskfjsalf

He knows there’s a piece of paper to be found and where it is. So at the moment he’s trying to convince Therion to get that for them. Or going to anyways

He knows there’s a piece of paper to be found and where it is. So at the moment he’s trying to convince Therion to get that for them. Or going to anyways
Lovely! Yeah that's what Andryn was aiming for
I'll be posting in a few, probably to distract the guard so Therion and Gaelen can talk more easily.

Cool cool. Sounds good! Hopefully we won’t keep rolling pathetically =P

I think Swats has gotten one of the only decent rolls since they got locked up

You stealthy, stealthy boy, Gaelen! That was awesome to see, and I did not expect them to sic Therion out there to find the piece of paper! That too was marvelous.

In my opinion, I would probably say Stealth or Sleight of Hand, depending on the procedure of retrieving it. I too wonder about the need for stealth regarding leaving the carriage. It seems to me like they were pardoned of being witnesses, so we are free to go. This is all pending our fair DM, however.

Upon revisiting the post, he would get in trouble for saying that they could go, so stealth might be our best option. Avoid Nat 1 rolls, guys.

"Swats stepped into open air and fell flat on her face, taking 1 bludgeoning damage and alerting everyone within 30 feet to her location from the scuffle."

Upon revisiting the post, he would get in trouble for saying that they could go, so stealth might be our best option. Avoid Nat 1 rolls, guys.

"Swats stepped into open air and fell flat on her face, taking 1 bludgeoning damage and alerting everyone within 30 feet to her location from the scuffle."

XD

Yeah, we're being let go by this particular guard that seems to know something. Not officially pardoned of anything. From my understanding anyways.

I think stealth is necessary. As for retrieving the paper under the bush I'm not super sure. Maybe sleight of hand to do so subtly. Or something like acrobatics/athletics to duck over and get it quickly as we're sprinting away?

Worst case scenario I'll roll for all three and RushingRiver RushingRiver can pick which one they wanna use.

Stealth to sneak away, sleight of hand to retrieve the paper that is mangled in the branches. Curious to see where you guys hide lol

Although Experienced Optimist is correct, the Sheriff and all of the officers are distracted.

Thank the gods for my rogue expertise cause those rolls were absolutely pathetic -.-

You're literally only good at two things in life Gaelen, get your shit together my dude!

I considered giving Bardic Inspiration but remembered that the rolls were for stealth...playing an instrument is the opposite of stealth alksdjkasjdf

Gaelen mentioning an abandoned building gives me an idea-- RushingRiver RushingRiver would you be okay with Andryn bringing the party to her adoptive father's crumbling and abandoned house? It's probably still at the same ugly state lmao

I considered giving Bardic Inspiration but remembered that the rolls were for stealth...playing an instrument is the opposite of stealth alksdjkasjdf

Gaelen mentioning an abandoned building gives me an idea-- RushingRiver RushingRiver would you be okay with Andryn bringing the party to her adoptive father's crumbling and abandoned house? It's probably still at the same ugly state lmao

Can I retroactively get a whispered inspiration? =P

Lol, I can imagine the Guard's face if he's trying to help these guys get away, the stupid rogue falls flat on his face (Thanny called it by the way) and the bard starts singing as they're trying to sneak away.
Yay level 1

Users who are viewing this thread

Back