• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Dice River's Campaign OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
To be honest, I thought it was either a critter or a cartoon character as well. =P That is pretty neat. You learn something new every day!

So much better than boring American currency. I might actually carry change on me if I could say ‘Yeah, I got a couple of Toonies in my pocket’

The more you know :p

honestly the first thing that came into my mind was The Wild Ones I'm sorry--

In all seriousness, though, some suggestions:
The Ragtag Ones (?)
The Odd Ones Out

Calling them folks also suffices, as I don't think the word implies that they're all human

Lol I totally forgot you guys might not know what what the heck I'm talking about. Glad you all could figure it out though haha

I have my post ready but I don't know if I should do a persuasion roll as the people that Therion is trying to persuade is everyone on the wagon to bare with it and that he would try and help with investigating where he could.
honestly the first thing that came into my mind was The Wild Ones I'm sorry--

In all seriousness, though, some suggestions:
The Ragtag Ones (?)
The Odd Ones Out

Calling them folks also suffices, as I don't think the word implies that they're all human
How about The Collective Ones?

DreamingBlackbird DreamingBlackbird Four guards brought you to the wagon but two of them stayed by the door and seven others went to get water, plus the Sheriff... So assuming my math is correct, I'd say about a dozen officers surround the area.

Guys I’m so bummed, I got some family ish going on, I’ll know for sure in another day or two if I can continue, if y’all are cool if I jump in or share then that I cannot continue then awesome I’ll let you know. But if not I will very sadly have to back out now :(

Not much is going on right now on the RP, so your character can probably be declared as silent. Jump in when you can, I think, though River has the final say as DM.

I hope all is and will be well for you and your family. Real life comes first.

Guys I’m so bummed, I got some family ish going on, I’ll know for sure in another day or two if I can continue, if y’all are cool if I jump in or share then that I cannot continue then awesome I’ll let you know. But if not I will very sadly have to back out now :(

Life comes first man. Thanks for letting us know, I’m sure it won’t be a problem.

Btw, y'all, is it a'ight if we discuss like who's beside who inside the wagon? I've already established that Andryn's seated at the very edge beside the door, but I'm curious to know where your guys are at?

I would like to say that I thought of Swats being at the very back bench and next to Gaelen, but she could be anywhere. I predict her having Misty Step ad nauseum by the end of the adventure, teleporting up to 30 feet unnecessarily without reason to walk.

Now, if only I can cast spells infinitely without having to wait until Level 20.

Thanny Thanny Aw man, Level 20 Wizards sound dope! O.O
One day I'll find a teleporting cat gif to represent Swats. Just you wait. Just you wait.

RushingRiver RushingRiver are the wagon seats, like, situated at the sides? With the occupants facing each other and such?

DreamingBlackbird DreamingBlackbird I would love to see a teleporting cat GIF sometime, so I will eagerly look forward to whatever you come up with. =P

Also, I found out that one of each of 1st and 2nd level spells are castable without expending a spell slot by Level 18. That is awesome. By Level 20, you can also cast two 3rd level spells without using up spell slots. This is sweet. Now, to arduously advance to Level 20 from Level 1.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back