• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Riverdale Roleplay?

Enchanted-and-Bliss

Full of enchantment, full of bliss.
Hello there, everybody! I am Enchanted, and I have been in the mood for a very specific roleplay. And that roleplay is.... drum roll, drum roll... Riverdale! Now, I do have a partner search for everything, and you can check that out right here. I seriously recommend that you do, since it has all of my rules, the way I roleplay, etc. You will also find a bunch of different plots there as well if you're interested in something other than Riverdale. Now, some of you may not know what that is. Well, let me give you a little synopsis:

Riverdale used to be a quiet little town. Beautiful. Peaceful. Everybody knew everybody, and it was all just normal. Until, on July 4th, Jason Blossom died.

The Blossoms were successful, and their maple syrup empire was what Riverdale was built upon. The Blossom twins, Cheryl and Jason, decided they would take a little early morning boat ride across the river. Later on that day, Cheryl was found soaking wet, sitting on the bank of the river. She told authorities that their boat had tipped, and while Cheryl had managed to survive, Jason was not so lucky, and her twin brother's body was never recovered.

Months later, Jason's death still looms over Riverdale high, affecting the staff and students in the school. Now it is up to Cheryl, Archie, Betty, Veronica, and Jughead to figure out what happened to Jason, uncovering all of the mysteries of Riverdale and the people in it, while dealing with their own teenage problems.

And that's just the basic jist of it. If you haven't watched it, I suggest you do. It's 13 episodes. You have time ;). I would rather you have watched it if you're interested in roleplaying because the show gets very, very crazy. Now, time for my ideas/pairings:

Now, while the first season is over and the second season is coming hopefully sometime soon (I'M SO EXCITED OML,) I still think we can make this work. I have a few little plans and ideas that we could possibly use.

Brand new characters! Obviously, we'd keep the story line, but maybe use new characters? We can replace some, add some, take away some, whatever we want. Or maybe possibly make our two characters new, and keep the rest of the cast.

Canon characters! We would take on one of the characters of our choice, whether it be Archie (daddy,) Jughead (SUPER daddy,) or even Kevin (slay sister,) it doesn't matter to me.

ROMANCE IS NOT REQUIRED. While Riverdale is FILLED with romanc-y teen angst, it is not required for our roleplay. If you want out characters to fall in love, great! If not, that is a-okay as well. I would love to see Veronica and Betty fall in love (mainly cause Jughead is my papi and I don't want Betty to have him oops.) But as I said, it is optional.

The story line. Now, we can either keep the basic premise (Jason died and we need to figure it out or whatever,) or we can go along with the story of the show itself (meeting Polly or whoever and the thing with the teacher) it doesn't matter to me. As I said, we can swap and change characters and whatever.[/SPOILER

That is about all I have to say. Keep in mind that if you have not watched Riverdale and you plan on watching it, I do NOT recommend roleplaying with me. There will be HUGE spoilers, so you have been warned. Thank you! :3

Bump :3

2ouDWXa.gif

I'm totally new to this site, and I have no idea what to do or how to use it. But I joined in search for a Riverdale RP! I saw your post and decided to join.

Glad that you're interested! The website's not that hard to use, I promise. I'll send you a PM so we can talk some more ;)

hey if you're still around and looking for Riverdale RP, i'm definitely into that right now. I registered so we could talk plot, which means I can't send PMs yet (weird rule tbh), but could you maybe PM me where I could reach you? I'm on skype, AIM and fb, or we could communicate by e-mail?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back