• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Rise of the guardians (New generation)

Allina Auburn

Waltzing Matilda of Music
Pitch has returned and so have the guardians.

Plot: the man on the moon has seen pitch beginning to gather his army once again so he has done the same the man on the moon has also recruited new guardians to join them aswell as the old Guardians Sons and daughters. They must train in their power and fight pitch to make sure that he doesn't crush children's dreams.

Characters: We need all of the Guardians children plus at least three more new guardians who will help us develop. I will only except three maximum children of the guardians and they must have their own powers also no copy's of own guardians please

Available characters

Jack frosts child/ren: @Rocinante @Sukiyaki

Norths children:

Bunnymund's children:

Tooths children:

Pitchs child: @The Doorman

Pitch: @CrimsonEclipse

Own characters

1. @Sukiyaki

2. @Nico Leaf: spirit of autumn and the guardian of home and warmth

Your own characters can be good or bad but things like Halloween should side with pitch and valentines day with guardians but you can put them on the other side if your backstory explains why.

When we have enough people I will create the thread

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello Mr doorman what do you want on this fine summers evening and Mr Rocinate of course you can be one of sandmans beloved children

S-Summer? *and in my tired confusion I checked the date in case I was going bonkers* Mm, location difference... Hm. Now I just feel silly.

Wait... What was I here for..? Huh.

I feel like I had something to say but I... I do not remember for the life of me. Please excuse me while I collect my thoughts. ( ^_^ ")

But...

No one believes.

Mr. Boogey can have his nightmares XDDD

Wait... *raises hand* Let me do the Pitch thing.

I want to crush the dreams of childrens. xD

Not really of course.

Y'know.

I... I didn't mean the actual character, I always screw up on canon characters and get yelled at.

Oi, Criiiiiim, wassup? Cool RP goin' on here, amirite?

DADDEH, LET ME GO TO A PARTY AND LIVE FOR ONCE, JEEZ! I'M NOT LIKE YOU, I DON'T WANT DREAM RUINING TO BE MY LIFE! NO ONE UNDERSTANDS MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.

xD

This shall be bootiful.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back