• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom โžณ Ringing, my ๐˜“๐˜ฐ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐˜ˆ๐˜ญ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฎ.

truthofself

resident problem child
Supporter
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check

[class=picture] position: relative; display: inline-block; [/class] [class=tag] position: relative; overflow: hidden; width: auto; height: 10px; display: inline; background-color: #ffffff; border-radius: 50px; box-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #696969; color: #000000; text-transform: uppercase; font-size: 10px; font-weight: 700; padding-right: 5px; padding-left: 5px; margin-right: 3px; [/class] [class=text] position: absolute; width: 100%; height: 100%; top: 0; left: 0; opacity: 0; background-color: rgba(0,0,0,0.2); color: white; z-index: 2; [/class] [class name=text state=hover] opacity: 1; [/class] [div class=picture] [div class=text]
"โžณ ๐•ฝ๐–Ž๐–“๐–Œ๐–Ž๐–“๐–Œ ๐–’๐–ž ๐•ท๐–”๐–›๐–Š ๐•ฌ๐–‘๐–†๐–—๐–’."
[/div]​
  • [div class=tag]โ™ฏ roleplay name
    ringing my love alarm.
    [div class=tag]โ™ฏ genre(s)
    krp, slice of life, romance, platonic, drama.
    [div class=tag]โ™ฏ status
    open
    [div class=tag]โ™ฏ cs type[/div] selective.
    you'll receive a pm from me about whether your character has vibes for the roleplay. if they don't, i will help you with fixing them so they do vibe well.
    if you're character vibes, the cs will receive a 'love' react from me.

[div class=tag]โ™ฏ short about[/div] this roleplay is based on the webtoon & netflix show, both being named 'love alarm.' the webtoon/shows focuses around a mobile app called love alarm, which can sync up with your feelings & heart, and know who you have feelings for. as long as the person you like has the app on their phone, whenever you are within 10m or 32ft, of them; their love alarm will ring. it works like that, for if someone likes you too.

[/div]
    [/div][/div]
[/div]

Last edited:
interested !

wynorx. says
โ weldherwings weldherwings Sylvio Sylvio Stardust Galaxy Stardust Galaxy erosful erosful A ameuSHhen1Tn2ba

Well, good morning to all of you from me. 6 total people might not be a lot, but that equals up to 12 total characters. So, I have created the Character Sheets.

You'll find them here linked in this reply, and in the other tab of the main post! Sheet will be due by the 22nd. If needed, I can extend it to the 25th. I hope to see all your characters! I'll send anyone with an accepted character a Discord Link for OOC!

wynorx. says
โ Pysren Pysren welcome we love to have you! the thread is up to date with all information and cs's are up. enjoy your time and hopefully we'll see yu in the rp

wynorx. says
โ We are no longer accepting character sheets. those who have spoken to me about getting an extension may still apply by their given extension date. but otherwise, this roleplay is closed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back