• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Riders on the Storm

Carmen frowned a little and held onto him. “Careful what you promise..... I’d like you to go talk to your dad and find a middle ground.” She told him gently.

He nodded and continued. “I don’t hate you. I don’t know if that’s what you think but it’s not true.... I couldn’t ever hate you... I just didn’t think I ever needed to tell you that I love you... I thought you knew.” He explained to her quietly.

Max looked over at him with wide eyes "You.....you love me?" She asked quietly scooting closer to him taking his hand in hers "I...I never thought you'd really love someone again because of Laura.."

Angel frowned and gave a heavy sigh "I will try....but I can't make any kind of promises." He muttered to her

She smiled some. “I just know that if you won’t let him into our life and he ends up missing our wedding... you will regret that and I don’t want you to.” She murmured to him and sat up to go get a drink.

He frowned and watched her. “I thought it was obvious. Apparently not.... I’ve loved you for a long time, but I was never a great husband, I just..., I don’t want you to end up miserable cause you want something that I can’t give you.” He told her, squeezing her hand.

Max frowned softly at him and gave a small nod "Negan all I wanted was to be your only one...just for you to say that I'm the only one you want. I don't have to go through marriage, I just want to know I'm the only woman you want." She said softly to him

Angel gave a heavy sigh but nodded some "Right....I guess you're right." He murmured kissing her gently "I love you beautiful."

Carmen nodded and went to sit with him again, straddling his hips. “I love you too.... Even if you’re an idiot.” She murmured quietly to him, kissing him softly and tugging on his lip with her teeth. “And I think I need to remind you.... why this dick..” she smirked and reached down, grabbing him tightly between his jeans. “Belongs to me and only me.” She muttered.

He sighed quietly and sat up, pulling her hands closer to him. “Come home.... fuck it, move in with me here... I can’t do this shit without you.... I thought I could fill that void and I just.., there isn’t anyone else except you.” He told her quietly and kissed her knuckles gently.

Max let a few tears fall before she kissed him lovingly and nodded some "Okay I will." She whispered holding her body close to his

Angel groaned loudly and nodded some holding her close to him "Mmmm I am definitely okay with that." He murmured holding her to him making her hips move against him

She smiled a little and held onto him while they moved to the bedroom ... she lay with him after and sighed quietly, waiting patiently while he went and got a towel to clean up, pulling him to lay with her again after and curled into his side once she had clothes on. “Mmm..... maybe I won’t make you sleep on the couch.” She murmured tiredly, resting her head on his shoulder.

Negan smiled some, pulling her in tight to him. “You crying?” He chuckled quietly and kissed her forehead, pulling her into his lap. “You wanna ride to the club house with me and kick Grace oh the charter?” He asked her quietly

Max laughed lightly and wiped her eyes some "Oh its just one of those stupid girly moment, I'm fine." She murmured before she kissed him gently nodding to his idea whem she pulled away "I think that will be a great idea."

Angel finished up with her and layed down once he had put the towel away smiling happily at her "Mmm I would greatly appreciate it if you didn't kick me out." He murmured

She smiled tiredly and rest her head on his shoulder "And what's in it for me if I choose to keep you in bed?" She asked him softly, playing with his fingers a little, twisting his rings around.

He smiled some and chuckled at her enthusiasm a little "Alright, come on then." He smiled, lifting her up and carrying her over his shoulder out to his bike, locking his house up and taking her to the club house

Angel smirked some and let his hands roam her body a bit "Whatever you want mamí." He murmured before he started peppering kisses on her neck and slouder

Max smiled and squealed before she made it to his bike. She held onto him tight the whole ride over and when they finally got to the clubhouse she walked up with him proudly

She smiled some and shook her head "You're such a little suck up tonight." She mumbled, pushing his face away and just snuggled in close to his chest.

Coco watched them walk in, frowning a little as he saw he back on Negan's arm. He couldn't help but feel just a little disappointment at that "You back?" He asked her once they got up to the club house

Angel chuckled and nodded some keeping her close to him while he started to drift off

Max bit her lip as she looked at Coco and gave a small nod "Yeah I am.." she murmured glancing over at Negan "I'm sorry Coco...you're a nice guy but my heart is with him.."

She sighed quietly and kissed his chest just watching him a little while he slept, getting up after a while and just going to watch some tv in the lounge quietly and let him rest knowing he was exhausted from all the runs lately.

Negan walked back over to her from setting his bike up and walked inside with her looking over at Norman sat with one of the hang around drinking a beer. “Where did you get to on our little Vatos problem?” He asked him, keeping max in close to his side til she went to get them a drink, smirking some as he watched her approach grace

Norman looked over at Negan and smirked some "Got it handled brother, go into more detail at church tomorrow yeah?" He said before letting his hands roam around the woman's body

Max made her way towards Grace to grab a beer for Negan smirking some "Looks like you're back to being at the bottom." She said before turning to go to Negan handing him the beer she had gotten him and kissed him gently

Negan smirked and nodded to him, glancing over when he heard the girls start yelling at each other.

Grace just glared at her and slammed a glass down. “The fuck did you do? Cry to him for an hour and beg to come back? Be a little bitch? That’s all you’re capable of.” She spat at her.

Max smirked some and shook her head some "You know Grace, you seem like a nice enough girl but you obviously were not told what respect is." She said taking a deep breath "You will be nothing to these men if you don't have that respect."

She just glared and spat at her. “I’ve done my fucking time waiting around.... far as I’m concerned you fucking stole from me.” She snapped until Negan stood up.

“Get your stuff and get out of here. You crossed a line today by filing an assault charge on one of our family.... the Saviors know not to take you in to any charter again.” He told her nodding toward the door

Max frowned and shook her head some more moving out of the way to let her go while she stayed close to Negan "You think she'll cause anymore trouble?" She asked as she watchre Grace storm out of there

“I’m hoping not. Well keep tabs though... she still
Has to drop the charges.” He pointed out and kissed her head. “Come on, come sit with me. We can stay here tonight. It’s tidier.” He mumbled.

Max gave a nod and followed him to sit down smiling happily as she sat apon his lap "Mmm I think I'll take the day off from my job to clean up that house." She murmured

He chuckled quietly and shook his head “you not gonna come work here again?” He asked her quietly, rubbing his hand up her sides gently

Max gave a small shrug "Maybe I will...I think maybe some space could be good for us." She murmured kissing him gently "I love you Negan."

He hummed in response and just pulled her in close, kissing her forehead. “Why don’t we head round to the back.” He coaxed, standing up and taking her back to his room.

Max nodded some and followed him to his apartment for some alone time. By the next mor ning her legs were entangled his his their bare bodies pressed to one another while they both slept peacefully

Angel woke up in the morning and yawned softly smiling a bit as he saw Carmen come out of the bathroom in just a towel "Morning beautiful, you couldn't wait for me?" He asked pouting some at her

She shook her head frowning some, wandering over and feeling his forehead "You were feeling really warm when I got up and I know you haven't been sleeping lately... Figured you needed the lie in." She murmured and kissed his cheek, going to get dressed.

Negan groaned as the sound of a car backfiring woke him up and he just grumbled a little, pulling Max in closer "Five more minutes... I shouldn't be getting up so early when I'm the boss." He slurred out in his groggy state and kept her to him while he closed hut eyes again

Users who are viewing this thread

Back